Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 833. (Read 1484194 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do you need a Dutch thread?

no one of the dutch douse not speak english Tongue

all the dutch speak english dutch ( and most likely fr and ger to ) Tongue

u could make one but it will prob be useless Smiley

I prefer English too Cheesy But never kill enthusiasm

For those who really want to talk Dutch: http://xctalk.com/index.php?/forum/28-nederlands-dutch/
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Do you need a Dutch thread?

no one of the dutch douse not speak english Tongue

all the dutch speak english dutch ( and most likely fr and ger to ) Tongue

u could make one but it will prob be useless Smiley
Activity: 126
my wallet not sync, stuck on 59266

Did you try to restart

edit; When you post a problem and are searching for answers please provide as much information as possible about the things you've already tried
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
my wallet not sync, stuck on 59266
Activity: 322
I haven't seen so stabile price of altcoin like XC.

This is base building for the next run up.   It's much more healthy vs the pump and dump.   The bigger the base, the better.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Hhahhahaha kind of, I'm still working on the forum and answering pms, postings replies. However, I'm spliting it to the morning and evening.
Activity: 98
I haven't seen so stabile price of altcoin like XC.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've probably missed it, but I can't seem to find any information on how to:

1. Get xnodes up and running on rev 2. What are the requirements, if any?

2. Requirements for utilising the anonymous transfer. I've tried sending 10XC having ticked the anon transfer checkbox, but all 5 times nothing's happened, and the coins lie still in my original address.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 112

Great... We're going to have to update the coin count on coinmarketcap.com now: minus 1.  Smiley

Roll the blockchain back!   Kiss

LMAO TOO SOON!
Activity: 315

Great... We're going to have to update the coin count on coinmarketcap.com now: minus 1.  Smiley

Roll the blockchain back!   Kiss
Activity: 158
seems I cant unlock my wallet. says password is incorrect... so when I entered it (twice) i must have got it wrong both times! wtf Sad

This wouldnt be because I updated to the latest wallet would it?

thankfully i was only testing it with 1XC!

Still, Its made me even more worried to transfer the rest from mintpal.

so, do I delete all files including wallet.dat etc and start again?

keep your old wallet.dat, backup ur wallets. your mostly inserting wrong code urself, ive never had a wrong password with any locked wallet whatsoever

yeah i must have just made a mistake. It was the weekend and I'd had a few beers. ive backed up my wallet anyway even though theres only 1 xc in it. but reading the guide...

"Important: Note that the wallet.dat file is encrypted, so if you lose your password then you will not be able to access it on any computer."

...so its gone anyway basically yeah?

Like I say, its only 1 xc so im not really fussed.

maybe Dan can rewrite the coin's algorithm to account for the misssing coin.......

hardfork.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
World First.

100% Encrypted Messaging; 100% Encrypted Transactions.

With this 2.0 platform; phone calls, email, social networking; all candidates for XC's next world first.

Will you be aboard?

XC ; Architecture of Tomorrow.

bump

bump
Activity: 616
Hey 1 XC = 1 Bugatti in 20 years... I feel for your loss!

I hate when people go overboard with optimism.  Don't you think this is a little ridiculous?  2.51832971 XC for 1 lamborghini is a much more sensible prediction.

Haha, this made me chuckle. Smiley
Activity: 112

I hate when people go overboard with optimism.  Don't you think this is a little ridiculous?  2 XC for 1 lamborghini is a much more sensible prediction.

Please forgive me! Wink
Activity: 644

I hate when people go overboard with optimism.  Don't you think this is a little ridiculous?  2.51832971 XC for 1 lamborghini is a much more sensible prediction.
Activity: 462
Have you guys heard about the new surveillance laws UK are passing: http://rt.com/uk/171764-uk-law-privacy-threat/

This is why platforms like XC will do humanity a great service, by encrypting our communications and transactions.

We have all had enough of the encroaching Big Brother police state.

Do you guys think we win back our privacy through crypto?

I think it'll take a lot more than just crypto to win back our privacy and freedoms, but crypto will undoubtedly help.

To answer your question yes you will need a .conf file; you will have to make one.

Just a text document then change the extension.

Thanks. What do I put in the text document for the .conf file?

It's interesting that my wallet has been functioning without the .conf file so far. I've transferred coins in and out of it successfully.

For education's sake, what is the function of the .conf file?
Jump to: