Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 90. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It makes absolutely no sense to dump XC now... XC is convertible at a 10% discount towards the BlockNET ITO which is in just FOUR days... and you know BLOCK is going to bubble hard.  And once that bubble pops, out of all the coins participating in BlockNET, which coin is BTC likeliest to come pouring into?  

That's right, XC.  

It makes no sense to dump now, and it makes no sense to dump after the ITO.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
how about the other platforms everyone? Any issues?

Haha.  Good one.   Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.

A stable release of XChat across all platforms.

I hope Dan is okay and the situation isn't too serious.  

Is everything still on track?

Hi all

Ursay, yes everything's as it's been; no change.

Just to let you know that Dan is fine; an old injury can cause back pain, migraines, etc. and he just needs to take weekends sometimes. 12 hour workdays for months on end do no good. :-)

Things are on track. A stable windows version is out; how about the other platforms everyone? Any issues?

It's 1:30am here so I'm not going to stick around for long, but I'll read up on the thread in the morning.

Arlyn, we miss you in this thread. Thanks for the update sir.

Heh. Sorry for the past two days. I've been trying to design the Blocknet banners and stuff - and I'm no professional at design. Took damn ages!

Worked out in the end. I now know how to use Adobe Illustrator. Hah.

I have an XC dedicated project on the way too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.

Hi all

Just to let you know that Dan is fine; an old injury can cause back pain, migraines, etc. and he just needs to take weekends sometimes. 12 hour workdays for months on end do no good. :-)

Things are on track. A stable windows version is out; how about the other platforms everyone? Any issues?

It's 1:30am here so I'm not going to stick around for long, but I'll read up on the thread in the morning.

Heh. Sorry for the past two days. I've been trying to design the Blocknet banners and stuff - and I'm no professional at design. Took damn ages!

Worked out in the end. I now know how to use Adobe Illustrator. Hah.
Activity: 339
Can you peeps take that to PM, no one wants to see you flashing your dicks around in here.  This is an XC thread about the coin not what you have and who has more..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Hi all

NOT FUD! FACTS!
That will prove nothing anyway, but meh, I'll accept that too.

I can call my friend to show you an order of >50k XC (my hot wallet and his), can't touch staking coins tho

I've shown you mine now you can show yours at 79k or you have nothing.

Well, I withdrawn the XC from bittrex, unfortunately no XC there.
Give me an address, I'll send you 1 XC
NOT FUD! FACTS!
80k sat's, or you don't got no coins.

Added!

Ok, good, you have ~20k xc, or a friend of yours Smiley
Now, go please read complains regarding Moolah before calling me saying BS about XC stuck with mintpal.

NOT FUD! FACTS!
That will prove nothing anyway, but meh, I'll accept that too.

I can call my friend to show you an order of >50k XC (my hot wallet and his), can't touch staking coins tho
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Hi all

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
80k sat's, or you don't got no coins.
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Defending moolah? Sorry no way. Just don't think this is the reason we a falling.

If you have proof then lets see it?

If not, STFU with this crap.  No one wants to hear it anymore!

What? no quote? Smiley

You're full of shit friend...as I said before, GTFO

Ha still no proof. Now move away from the keyboard.

As I said before not your friend.

He offered you to send him 1 XC from an address that has 20k XC and he will send 100 XC back, why don't you just do that then no one can question if you are just a troll or for real.   Take the deal.

I upped my offer to 300 XC, maybe he is too rich to bother for 100 XC, who knows.

My XC is on Bittrex in their one big giant wallet. Don't want to give you false illusions.

Then it's pretty clear that you don't have 20k XC....   Full of shit.

Tell me on Bittrex where you want me to put a sell order in above .00085 and I'll add the order if you want proof.

An order above .00085 is invisible right now idiot...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Gotta say this is getting fun!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Defending moolah? Sorry no way. Just don't think this is the reason we a falling.

If not, STFU with this crap.  No one wants to hear it anymore!

What? no quote? Smiley

He offered you to send him 1 XC from an address that has 20k XC and he will send 100 XC back, why don't you just do that then no one can question if you are just a troll or for real.   Take the deal.

I upped my offer to 300 XC, maybe he is too rich to bother for 100 XC, who knows.

My XC is on Bittrex in their one big giant wallet. Don't want to give you false illusions.

Then it's pretty clear that you don't have 20k XC....   Full of shit.  GTFO
Activity: 341

What? no quote? Smiley

Can I take the deal if he doesn't? haha Wink

Smiley)) nop, I trust you

Hey, how about me? Wink It will take a minute.

If not, STFU with this crap.  No one wants to hear it anymore!

What? no quote? Smiley

Smiley)) nop, I trust you

No no!  You really should make sure.   Just to be safe that I have more than 20k XC.   Grin

What? no quote? Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: