Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 91. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Defending moolah? Sorry no way. Just don't think this is the reason we a falling.

If you have proof then lets see it?

If not, STFU with this crap.  No one wants to hear it anymore!

What? no quote? Smiley

You're full of shit friend...as I said before, GTFO

Ha still no proof. Now move away from the keyboard.

As I said before not your friend.

He offered you to send him 1 XC from an address that has 20k XC and he will send 100 XC back, why don't you just do that then no one can question if you are just a troll or for real.   Take the deal.

I upped my offer to 300 XC, maybe he is too rich to bother for 100 XC, who knows.
Activity: 322
Defending moolah? Sorry no way. Just don't think this is the reason we a falling.

If not, STFU with this crap.  No one wants to hear it anymore!

What? no quote? Smiley

He offered you to send him 1 XC from an address that has 20k XC and he will send 100 XC back, why don't you just do that then no one can question if you are just a troll or for real.   Take the deal.

Do I get the deal too if I send it from an address that has over 20k XC? Wink
Activity: 339
Blood in the streets I love it

Buy buy buy buy  

Block net didn't kill XC, as let be honest:  without XC no xbridge which will ultimately run Blocknet right ?

Yeah

In the meantime, you might wanna point your miners at the multipool.

the multipool doesnt payout or I would. I have proof I can link if you really would like. This isnt FUD, just saying. The XC multipool doesnt payout. Atleast I havent received anything for 4 days so i stopped. Still holding XC as a multipool doesnt make or break a crypto, especially XC.

I am on the site myself.  Maybe you need to click on shift payouts and take another look. And it does payout, just because its not daily like it has been.  It does this occasionally and Ive been mining here for a while, even before it went down.   I was receiving xc days well after I finished mining one week.

NOT FUD! FACTS!

What? no quote? Smiley

Why are you ignoring what I said? Are you too big of an whale?
Ok, let's add more coins...

As I said, send me 1 XC from an address of yours with 20k, and I'll send you back 300 XC this time. Maybe you are too rich to bother for 100 XC.

So? Still gonna ignore me this time too?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I've been looking for an entry point into XC for months.  Patience pays off I guess.  Swooped in and got some at this price.  A steal I think given the team and innovation they have.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

What? no quote? Smiley
What proof you moron? The website was up and running, and suddenly down. "Bankruptcy"... Are you an idiot or something asking for a proof from somebody that found his account empty on the exchange.
Just how stupid you must be...

Activity: 420

Buy buy buy buy  

Block net didn't kill XC, as let be honest:  without XC no xbridge which will ultimately run Blocknet right ?

Yeah

the multipool doesnt payout or I would. I have proof I can link if you really would like. This isnt FUD, just saying. The XC multipool doesnt payout. Atleast I havent received anything for 4 days so i stopped. Still holding XC as a multipool doesnt make or break a crypto, especially XC.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
What the fuck is happening?

Moolah cashing out most likely

Why do you keep saying this? Do you have any proof? Sounds like BS!

Are you a retard? I still have around 20k XC at Mintpal, and I don't expect to receive them, and a lot more people are still waiting for their withdrawals to "process".
Just read his twitter
Moolah is processing small withdrawals only

You're kidding I withdrew about 20k from mintpal with no issues. Link please or you're full of crap.

Like you have 20k XC Smiley))) right

So, let me guess, all people complaining on his twitter are full of BS right?

Like I said i didn't have any issues and many posted on here didn't have any issues.  Thinking you're screwing with everyone if you ask me.  Btw: My sell order is sitting at .0012 on bittrex if you want proof. May pick up some more if the blocknet launch goes well. Just a waiting game.

Wow, such proof Smiley)

GTFO

You gave me a good laugh tonight hope you stay around. We need more conspiracy theorists. Getting boring around here. Moolah moolah! Too funny!

Well, send me 1 XC from an address that have 20k+ XC and I'll send you back 100 XC
Deal?

I would so take that deal if i had that much xc
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Are you a retard? I still have around 20k XC at Mintpal, and I don't expect to receive them, and a lot more people are still waiting for their withdrawals to "process".
Just read his twitter

You're kidding I withdrew about 20k from mintpal with no issues. Link please or you're full of crap.

Like I said i didn't have any issues and many posted on here didn't have any issues.  Thinking you're screwing with everyone if you ask me.  Btw: My sell order is sitting at .0012 on bittrex if you want proof. May pick up some more if the blocknet launch goes well. Just a waiting game.

Wow, such proof Smiley)

GTFO

You gave me a good laugh tonight hope you stay around. We need more conspiracy theorists. Getting boring around here. Moolah moolah! Too funny!

Well, send me 1 XC from an address that have 20k+ XC and I'll send you back 100 XC
Deal?

Nice... getting popcorn ready.

Well, he was like  "I'm such an old investor in crypto and shit...", and now defending Moolah? for real? Smiley
Activity: 339

Buy buy buy buy  

Yeah

Just read his twitter

Wow, such proof Smiley)

GTFO

Deal?

Nice... getting popcorn ready.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Just read his twitter

Wow, such proof Smiley)

GTFO

Deal?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Just read his twitter

Wow, such proof Smiley)

GTFO

Activity: 141
Well been silent for a while here but WTF?

If it is true moola is cashing out I hope many ill things on that person.
Where have you been SIR!?
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Just read his twitter

Wow, such proof Smiley)

GTFO
NOT FUD! FACTS!

By the looks of things it isnt Moolah - people have reported having their XC refunded.

Looks like the top wallets are exiting....why? who knows? - not happy with the Blocknet annoucement etc?

This right here is pure FUD and full of shit.   List one holder on this list that you can show that have unloaded > 30k XC...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

All the top holders are either adding or holding.   The only one that I can see that moved 15k coins to bittrex was rich #12.

List the "top holder that are unloading" or STFU you DRK troll.

Seems the DRK community want to start another FUD war now is it?

He is full of shit, don't mind him

By the looks of things it isnt Moolah - people have reported having their XC refunded.

Looks like the top wallets are exiting....why? who knows? - not happy with the Blocknet annoucement etc?

This right here is pure FUD and full of shit.   List one holder on this list that you can show that have unloaded > 30k XC...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

All the top holders are either adding or holding.   The only one that I can see that moved 15k coins to bittrex was rich #12.

List the "top holder that are unloading" or STFU you DRK troll.

Seems the DRK community want to start another FUD war now is it?
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Just read his twitter

Activity: 238

I posted before. I was on trex and the price was 0.00079 when suddenly amounts of 128 XC were listed at 0.00074, one after another, over and over again like someone wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible, then the price lowered and lowered and some panic sellers followed.
It looked like someone didn't care about the price; just wanted to sell, that's all.

That is known as a non-believer bag holder or a BTC whale selling while BTC price goes down.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

I understand that you want to buy cheap coins and shit, but stop talking BS.
A lost of people are still waiting for their withdrawals, big gamers are not coming on this forums to talk childish things.

Me on the other hand, well, I had a tough childhood Smiley so I like to roam the virtual world
Pages:
Jump to: