Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 92. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What the fuck is happening?

Moolah cashing out most likely

Why do you keep saying this? Do you have any proof? Sounds like BS!

Are you a retard? I still have around 20k XC at Mintpal, and I don't expect to receive them, and a lot of more people are still waiting for their withdrawals to "process".
Just read his twitter
Moolah is processing small withdrawals only

I have gotten 300 xc out of Mintpal no problems.  I am a small fry  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Only 8btc left until sub 0.00055 ouch doesnt look good.

Agreed it doesn't at all.

Arlyn/Teka/Dan: any idea WTF is going on? Investor confidence seems to have dropped quite litterally.

Your reassuring comments would be helpful right now. Any update on the overall roadmap?

And you name yourself an old time trader? Smiley)) you leak panic my friend all over this place, you are no trader or investor, your patience is = with 0

I'm not your friend. Like many investors I'm simply concerned and haven't sold a single XC.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000

Arlyn/Teka/Dan: any idea WTF is going on? Investor confidence seems to have dropped quite litterally.

Your reassuring comments would be helpful right now. Any update on the overall roadmap?

Agreed.  4 days until multiple deliveries.  Comments from the team about progress here or there would be reasonable.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

I posted before. I was on trex and the price was 0.00079 when suddenly amounts of 128 XC were listed at 0.00074, one after another, over and over again like someone wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible, then the price lowered and lowered and some panic sellers followed.
It looked like someone didn't care about the price; just wanted to sell, that's all.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Well been silent for a while here but WTF?

If it is true moola is cashing out I hope many ill things on that person.

By the looks of things it isnt Moolah - people have reported having their XC refunded.

Looks like the top wallets are exiting....why? who knows? - not happy with the Blocknet annoucement etc?
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Are you a retard? I still have around 20k XC at Mintpal, and I don't expect to receive them, and a lot more people are still waiting for their withdrawals to "process".
Just read his twitter
Moolah is processing small withdrawals only
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Just XC though? What other coins are getting hit?
NOT FUD! FACTS!

And you name yourself an old time trader? Smiley)) you leak panic my friend all over this place, you are no trader or investor, your patience is = with 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Well been silent for a while here but WTF?

If it is true moola is cashing out I hope many ill things on that person.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

Who lost coins though? They gave me 4k back.

Someone started dumping XC disregarding the selling price. Since then is rolling.
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1036
NOT FUD! FACTS!
It would seem by looking at the price that blocknet is/has effectively killed XC. Quite sad really. Over 70% drop since the beginning of the month. Wow and I bought more at 001, how stupid was I?!?

And how stupid you still are to believe that blockned have something to do with the price...rookies

Likely been investing in crypto longer than you mate. The timing of announcing blocknet was a bad one imo. I would have announced it after the officially release of XC.

"Likely been investing in crypto longer than you mate..."
yeah, right...

PS. I can still touch BTC that I bought for 7 USD each...anyway

Remember in the world of crypto timing is everything!
It would seem by looking at the price that blocknet is/has effectively killed XC. Quite sad really. Over 70% drop since the beginning of the month. Wow and I bought more at 001, how stupid was I?!?

And how stupid you still are to believe that blockned have something to do with the price...rookies

Likely been investing in crypto longer than you mate. The timing of announcing blocknet was a bad one imo. I would have announced it after the officially release of XC.
Blocknet it doesn't mean XC. If Blocknet killed XC as you said, then Blocknet killed other coins too.
But guess what? The other coins are just fine, so your theory is wrong.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Pages:
Jump to: