Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 971. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
AS a common courtesy, they know people have been waiting for hours. just send out an update..whats the big deal?

XCTalk forum Synechist indicates he is drafting the release.  I wouldn't sell.. either HOLD or buy small amounts.

Yup, drafting it...

This is not a matter of common courtesy. There are critical reasons for this schedule. I'm sorry it vexes you. Apologies.

Synechist are we still thinking in the next couple of hours?

We're still thinking today, yes.

Still thinking... not to promising.. Seriously if you guys don't deliver on time thats a major disappointment... As "professionals" you should know that if for any reason you aren't gonna meet a target goal you should address it to the community head on in advance to prevent the FUD that comes along with missed promises... really disheartening to be hearing this

The word "thinking" is not meant to introduce any doubt that the release will come out today.

It will.

It's like I want you guys to miss it just to piss off the 5 years old childrens on these boards....  This is software development.   It's not your daily type of software development too.   Have you seen how many giant software companies have to delay stuff and they are working with million+ dollars budget?

Remember that people complain about 120k premine... they can hardly touch those too remember?!?!  Sigh...  

Sell your coins if you seriously feel that if the team delay, then it's the end of the world.   Please do so I can buy it up cheaply....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
AS a common courtesy, they know people have been waiting for hours. just send out an update..whats the big deal?

XCTalk forum Synechist indicates he is drafting the release.  I wouldn't sell.. either HOLD or buy small amounts.

Yup, drafting it...

This is not a matter of common courtesy. There are critical reasons for this schedule. I'm sorry it vexes you. Apologies.

Still thinking... not to promising.. Seriously if you guys don't deliver on time thats a major disappointment... As "professionals" you should know that if for any reason you aren't gonna meet a target goal you should address it to the community head on in advance to prevent the FUD that comes along with missed promises... really disheartening to be hearing this

FUCK YOU BITCH...

learn how to take constructive criticism, It will improve your life.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Its deff coimg out.... well then its time to buy more

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
11:59 just to piss these guys off
Activity: 28

Yup, drafting it...

The word "thinking" is not meant to introduce any doubt that the release will come out today.

It will.
   ^
https://i.imgur.com/JtPNrTT.gif
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Yup, drafting it...

It will.
Activity: 339
OMG its 8/7 here on the other side of the world, no rev 2 panic stations !!!!!!!! lolol

Some of you are impatient, just fucking wait.  

I wish this awesome XC team DONT give time frames.  

You bring out the "stupid selfish kid mentality" when people cry hard that its 12:01am on 7/7 and you got no update. I shouldnt have to read kids going "oh I want the rev before I go to bed" and other moronic shit.

Take a step back and take a good hard look at yourselves when you post stupid shit like that.

The team is delivering, why would you suddenly think they arent ?? Oh you want to day trade the coin.....grrr
I believe they will deliver on time don't fret.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Yup, drafting it...

FUCK YOU BITCH...
Activity: 420

So much for catching it early.

It was more of a general mention rather than talking about this specific one. But it doesn't seem like we've reached the bottom of the trend yet. Give it some time and we'll see.

Nothing will lose you more money than trying to catch the exact top and the exact bottom.  

A lesson everyone has to learn for themselves, I suppose.

Activity: 462

Yup, drafting it...

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yup, drafting it...

see how easy that was? everybody is unvexed now!  Grin
legendary

Yup, drafting it...

Activity: 756

It was more of a general mention rather than talking about this specific one. But it doesn't seem like we've reached the bottom of the trend yet. Give it some time and we'll see.

Yup, drafting it...

Activity: 7
For some reason I cannot access the official xc forums at home regardless of the device and it says "You are not allowed to visit this community" leading me to believe my home address has been ip blocked for some reason.  At work it works just fine.  I have never posted anything malicious or even negative for that matter so I have no idea why this would be the case.  Who should I contact?  I tried to email address listed ([email protected]) and it bounced.

Me too
Activity: 420
If you're selling right now because you don't believe the rev is coming today, you deserve to lose your money.

Inactivity of the dev is not a serious concers. A downtrend is a perfectly fine reason for me to sell though. It's all about catching trends early. And when it comes to downtrends, you should avoid losses and buy in at their bottom.

LOL, this trend is a day old. The time to sell has long since passed.

legendary

Yup, drafting it...

Activity: 252
For some reason I cannot access the official xc forums at home regardless of the device and it says "You are not allowed to visit this community" leading me to believe my home address has been ip blocked for some reason.  At work it works just fine.  I have never posted anything malicious or even negative for that matter so I have no idea why this would be the case.  Who should I contact?  I tried to email address listed ([email protected]) and it bounced.
Jump to: