Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 980. (Read 1484201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Will this be the first missed deadline from the XC team?

Put it this way... u can have all my XC if this is a missed deadline.  ok?

It's not looking good for your XC stash:

XYZ4styoBbbxzTSnRFP4zPrtYD8Zx4WNYK Grin

Activity: 840
Hang in there community. It'll come.

Sorry that EST time isn't to everyone's convenience. The tricky part about living on a spheroid is there's always someone on the wrong side of the world to you.

Hey, that last line wasn't part of my post.

BTW we scheduled all the releases today. There's been lots to bring out. We haven't even launched the website yet. And how will you download the app if the site isn't accessible? DNS records need to be straightened out, etc.

Sorry I don't know how that line got tied up w/your post.

Thos bloody leprechauns are at it again...  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
wait ... so today all 3 announcements would be made/  ?  I was told yesterday it was one monday one tuesday and one wednesday .. so now I am confused.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Sorry that EST time isn't to everyone's convenience. The tricky part about living on a spheroid is there's always someone on the wrong side of the world to you.

BTW we scheduled all the releases today. There's been lots to bring out. We haven't even launched the website yet. And how will you download the app if the site isn't accessible? DNS records need to be straightened out, etc.

No worries man.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
is see so much posting in this thread. is this the most active community?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Thanks for the update mate, cannot wait Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Dan.. hurry up.. I need to eat soon

I hope that it's not delivered until tomorrow: XYZ4styoBbbxzTSnRFP4zPrtYD8Zx4WNYK Grin

Thanks.
legendary

This delay is purely strategic because if ATC it trying to tie up loose ends on the code we're all in trouble!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
It's 530 EST for those wondering EST time
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
just put up a buy wall please sell oh please...
Activity: 714

How about you add a converter to it?
So post it in EST, GMT, UTC and all that stuff.

I still don't know when it is.
Dan.. hurry up.. I need to eat soon
Activity: 503
legendary

Activity: 112
Not a day trader... not selling my stash of XC either, lol

I dont care what it dips back down to.  We still have people who bought into the last pump and will cash out the moment they can...  that probably explains that dump earlier.
Activity: 70
Brace yourselves!  We'll go back under 200k once rev2 comes out.

(Buy on anticipation, sell on delivery)

There's more to it. Synechist said there is more news on Tuesday, and Wednesday. Prices may dip a little, but they will keep going up and will probably reach LTC's current levels in a couple of months.

Now it's time to cease all negativity!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just made for XC:

Do you like? Smiley

Thats nice looking man, i need a sticker for my work van. 0.75xc enough? with free shipping hah hahahahha
like it! Tongue

10XC it's ok. Cheesy
legendary
Brace yourselves!  We'll go back under 200k once rev2 comes out.

(Buy on anticipation, sell on delivery)

Maybe if rev 2 was the end of technical development but it isn't....

Three announcements in three days. Sell now? Not such a good idea.
Jump to: