Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 979. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Aha. Everyone go take a look at XC's Twitter page banner.

says to check facebook... i dont have facebooks.  fuck zuckerburgers and his digital fingerprinting facebook friends.  my wife was sent diapers from pampers even before we had our kid... facebook sold her soul to pampers and now we keep getting free baby shit in the mail.  I have enough plastic bottles and diapers, wipes and cream for everyone here.

OMG this this this. I hate facebook too, they are the opposite of what is trying to be done here and that is privacy.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
wait ... so today all 3 announcements would be made/  ?  I was told yesterday it was one monday one tuesday and one wednesday .. so now I am confused.

Well the Roadmap specified that all the stuff we've announced today will happen today.

But there are announcements on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

As I said earlier, two are tech-related, and one is team-related.

So is today's announcement has already been informally announced to us. "A new web site and REV2 to be released today". or is there one more announcement we can look forward to today? or am I completely batshit?

People are interested in seeing the actual website and using the actual app, not just knowing they're coming out today.

Man, you must be tired! :-)

Sorry dude,  it's a legitimate question

Is there another unknown announcement tonight? Some of us have been up 20+ hours. If there isn't I'd rather just sleep and check out the app and the website tomorrow when I'm thinking better  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
update from FB

"REV 2 is tonight!
Changing the world, one REV at a time.
#XC"

Stop teasing us !!!

Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hang in there community. It'll come.

Sorry that EST time isn't to everyone's convenience. The tricky part about living on a spheroid is there's always someone on the wrong side of the world to you.

In addition, apologies about your poor weathered F5 buttons.

Well, only partial apologies. Whose oddball web 1.0 idea was it to make Bitcointalk this way? Auto-refresh? Chat-like functionality? Easy peasy. But no.

i presume these features are coming with the new site & forum then?  Grin  Wink
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

Sorry that EST time isn't to everyone's convenience. The tricky part about living on a spheroid is there's always someone on the wrong side of the world to you.

mine is patina-ed with some pentimento on top
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
wait ... so today all 3 announcements would be made/  ?  I was told yesterday it was one monday one tuesday and one wednesday .. so now I am confused.

Well the Roadmap specified that all the stuff we've announced today will happen today.

So is today's announcement has already been informally announced to us. "A new web site and REV2 to be released today". or is there one more announcement we can look forward to today? or am I completely batshit?

People are interested in seeing the actual website and using the actual app, not just knowing they're coming out today.

Man, you must be tired! :-)

legendary

Well, only partial apologies. Whose oddball web 1.0 idea was it to make Bitcointalk this way? Auto-refresh? Chat-like functionality? Easy peasy. But no.

legendary

Activity: 60
wait ... so today all 3 announcements would be made/  ?  I was told yesterday it was one monday one tuesday and one wednesday .. so now I am confused.

+1 apologies, im a little bit confused aswell
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Aha. Everyone go take a look at XC's Twitter page banner.

says to check facebook... i dont have facebooks.  fuck zuckerburgers and his digital fingerprinting facebook friends.  my wife was sent diapers from pampers even before we had our kid... facebook sold her soul to pampers and now we keep getting free baby shit in the mail.  I have enough plastic bottles and diapers, wipes and cream for everyone here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 70

Activity: 98
Some of you people out here in crypto land are the most ADD idiotic people ever... Freaking saying its not gonna be released... Its not even 6pm dinner time for MOST families where he lives..Rember he does have a family & life outside of crypto... Any way you retarded trolls thanks for the laughs

Don't dive dude
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Some of you people out here in crypto land are the most ADD idiotic people ever... Freaking saying its not gonna be released... Its not even 6pm dinner time for MOST families where he lives..Rember he does have a family & life outside of crypto... Any way you retarded trolls thanks for the laughs

legendary
legendary

Hey, that last line wasn't part of my post.

BTW we scheduled all the releases today. There's been lots to bring out. We haven't even launched the website yet. And how will you download the app if the site isn't accessible? DNS records need to be straightened out, etc.

Sorry I don't know how that line got tied up w/your post.

"And how will you download the app if the site isn't accessible? DNS records need to be straightened out, etc".

Not to be an-arse hoe-well, but shouldn't that stuff been tested and working in advance of today?

No. If you change DNS ahead of time, then people stumble on your new, unreleased website and spoil the announcement.
legendary

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
19btc wall gone and the 14btc wall before it.... things are getting real interesting real quick.
Activity: 70

Hey, that last line wasn't part of my post.

BTW we scheduled all the releases today. There's been lots to bring out. We haven't even launched the website yet. And how will you download the app if the site isn't accessible? DNS records need to be straightened out, etc.

Sorry I don't know how that line got tied up w/your post.

"And how will you download the app if the site isn't accessible? DNS records need to be straightened out, etc".

Not to be an-arse hoe-well, but shouldn't that stuff have been tested and working in advance of today?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

There is ONE MAJOR ANN PER DAY Mon-Wed.

Mon = REV2

Tues = ?

Wed = ?
Jump to: