Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 978. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

XC= paradigm shift

Best regards
peer2peer360
Activity: 109
In Crypto We Verify
I think they were just waiting for page 666 to announce :p
Activity: 60
wait ... so today all 3 announcements would be made/  ?  I was told yesterday it was one monday one tuesday and one wednesday .. so now I am confused.

Well the Roadmap specified that all the stuff we've announced today will happen today.

But there are announcements on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

As I said earlier, two are tech-related, and one is team-related.

So is today's announcement has already been informally announced to us. "A new web site and REV2 to be released today". or is there one more announcement we can look forward to today? or am I completely batshit?

People are interested in seeing the actual website and using the actual app, not just knowing they're coming out today.

Man, you must be tired! :-)

Sorry dude,  it's a legitimate question

Is there another unknown announcement tonight? Some of us have been up 20+ hours. If there isn't I'd rather just sleep and check out the app and the website tomorrow when I'm thinking better  Smiley

Holy shit NVM

The sections on the website are major announcement after major announcement

Niceeeeeeee!!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Looks like I'm just in time.

About to crack a beer and get the party started.
Activity: 28
Wow... "XC Future" section of www.xc-official.com is LEGIT!!!

Such exciting features & plans in development... WOW!!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Site works perfect for me in London Smiley
Activity: 518
Just had a quick browse, site is very professional, really nice work again team.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hi all

We're very proud to unveil XC's brand new website! You'll find tech information, updated how-to's, and of course news.

Bear in mind though that Rev 2 is not the official public launch of XC. Brands and websites evolve continually and we'd love your involvement in this. How-to's will need refining, info will need tweaking and adding to, and the look and feel will develop too. So make comments.

But without further ado, the website:

http://xc-official.com

P.S. DNS records might not have updated yet for some users. If you see the old website, hit refresh, or wait a little. It's there, just working its way through the pipes.

Awesome!! Works for me from Canada!
Activity: 56

Aha. Everyone go take a look at XC's Twitter page banner.

says to check facebook... i dont have facebooks.  fuck zuckerburgers and his digital fingerprinting facebook friends.  my wife was sent diapers from pampers even before we had our kid... facebook sold her soul to pampers and now we keep getting free baby shit in the mail.  I have enough plastic bottles and diapers, wipes and cream for everyone here.

Amen Brother.
Activity: 98
Action attraction: not going to sleep till each xc will reach 2$
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi all

We're very proud to unveil XC's brand new website! You'll find tech information, updated how-to's, and of course news.

Bear in mind though that Rev 2 is not the official public launch of XC. Brands and websites evolve continually and we'd love your involvement in this. How-to's will need refining, info will need tweaking and adding to, and the look and feel will develop too. So make comments.

But without further ado, the website:

http://xc-official.com

P.S. DNS records might not have updated yet for some users. If you see the old website, hit refresh, or wait a little. It's there, just working its way through the pipes.

I won't be able to sleep if I go to bed so may as well stay up with a beer as opposed to popcorn!

Have a Guinness on me.
I won't be able to sleep if I go to bed so may as well stay up with a beer as opposed to popcorn!
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

6 hrs left until DOOMS DAY

I personally think the XC TEAM will pull this off.  This is getting exciting.  Now down to the wire. Bring out the popcorn and corn chips.

From Twitter

Multiple #XC launches today: Twitter revamp, new Facebook page, website launch, and of course the massive REV 2 multipath! Stay tuned
Jump to: