Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 977. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm reading both XC and cloakcoin OP's and cannot seem to understand the difference between XC's new PBoC, and cloakcoin PoSA?

Does anyone know what separates these coins as obviously two front runners in the anon tech. Maybe explained for those that don't know ins and outs of anon tech.

thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Wow..

As a non American the 7/7 is my forth of July.  

Is there an aprox time on the press release? I hate to say it but the alt coin market is in for a shake up

Wednesday
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
The team... The ideas...

It's over. Please tell me a press release for all this is in the works

Yes, on Wednesday once the announcements are made.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Awesome website, i will share it with everybody i know!
Thanks you very much XC Team!
Activity: 233
Wow..

As a non American the 7/7 is my forth of July.  

Is there an aprox time on the press release? I hate to say it but the alt coin market is in for a shake up
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 204

What's with the website URLs?

This has been fixed. Forgot to change it.

You missed Home. And Facebook.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi all

We're very proud to unveil XC's brand new website! You'll find tech information, updated how-to's, and of course news.

Bear in mind though that Rev 2 is not the official public launch of XC. Brands and websites evolve continually and we'd love your involvement in this. How-to's will need refining, info will need tweaking and adding to, and the look and feel will develop too. So make comments.

But without further ado, the website:

http://xc-official.com

P.S. DNS records might not have updated yet for some users. If you see the old website, hit refresh, or wait a little. It's there, just working its way through the pipes.

This is exactly why I invested in XC.   The development team has always been impressive and now the website looks very professional and is easy to use for those of us new to crypto.   The marketing and branding are coming along nicely in the last 2 weeks and I expect they will continue to improve.   I'm excited to see the new 2.0 shortly.....
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The team... The ideas...

Wink

What about REV2?

Its coming....
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

What's with the website URLs?

This has been fixed. Forgot to change it.
Activity: 70
The team... The ideas...

Wink

What about REV2? This whole thing was supposed to be about REV2.
I'm thinking we may need seatbelts tonight chaps.
Activity: 204
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Such amazing things in development... XC is truly leading the way in revolutionizing digital currency!

From "XC Future" section (visit www.xc-official.com for greater details on each):

XC MOBILE
XCurrency was designed to go with you – wherever you go.  (including mobile staking!!!)

CLOUD STORAGE
XC’s platform can offer secure, decentralized storage through its network.

PAYMENT NETWORKS
With point of sale and ATM integration, make payments with XC anywhere.

NFC PAYMENTS
Simple and quick, NFC is the future.  Let us explain why XC and NFC are a great match.

BLOCKCHAIN 2.0 APPS
Blockchain 2.0 makes nearly anything possible.

WEB 3.0 DEVELOPMENT
XC looks to the future with Web 3.0 development.

PROOF OF BLOCKCHAIN
Is PoBC the next big wave in cryptocurrency?  If so, XC will be there.  (Jasinlee, an XC developer, is the inventor of PoBC!)
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
IF YOU CANT SEE THE SITE PRESS SHIFT+F5 OR CLEAR UR CACHE-- IT LOADS!! WOW!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

XC= paradigm shift

Best regards
peer2peer360

what about rev2

They are just warming us up, that website is brilliant, anyone new or looking to get into XC, that is the perfect portal. As a first stab I really do tip the old digital hat..

Site looks like something professional, if I was coming in with no idea, that is a great start.
Activity: 60
The team... The ideas...

XC= paradigm shift

Best regards
peer2peer360

what about rev2

They are just warming us up, that website is brilliant, anyone new or looking to get into XC, that is the perfect portal. As a first stab I really do tip the old digital hat..
Jump to: