Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 976. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm sorry, but no other coin does it like XCurrency.  

XC is by far, the most professional digital currency in the altcoin scene.  Dan Metcalf was CEO of a tech security firm -- and it shows.  He knows exactly what he's doing, and exactly what he needs to do to make XC competitive not simply with altcoins, but with Bitcoin itself.

Look out world, XC is coming... and fast!

And this is great for XC, but i'm not asking about this, i'm wanting to know the technicals about PoBC.

Read through the board then mate, I got this in 10 seconds on google.

"Hi folks

We'll publish something soon that clarifies several aspects of PBoC, XC, Cache, and our plans for the future.

For the time being, here's a little bit of information:

- In distinction from PoS, which secures a blockchain, roughly speaking PoBC allows blockchains to talk to each other.

- PBoC is such new tech that (a) no-one except people at XC understand it (it's Jasinlee's invention), (b) it's not coded yet.

- PBoC is not going to be implemented in the near future because it will take an enormous amount of work and there are more immediate goals, like real staking Android wallets."

Seeing as it is not coded yet I am not sure what you are after?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

XC is by far, the most professional digital currency in the altcoin scene.  Dan Metcalf was CEO of a tech security firm -- and it shows.  He knows exactly what he's doing, and exactly what he needs to do to make XC competitive not simply with altcoins, but with Bitcoin itself.

And this is great for XC, but i'm not asking about this, i'm wanting to know the technicals about PoBC.

Here you are sir: http://xc-official.com/pobc/

And read up on other sections while you're there, because Teka's right ^ That's just one small facet of all that XC does/will offer Wink

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

See here is the thing, xc is an entire platform if you are focusing on only the blockchain which mind you is great from a technical standpoint then you're missing the point.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I'm reading both XC and cloakcoin OP's and cannot seem to understand the difference between XC's new PBoC, and cloakcoin PoSA?

Does anyone know what separates these coins as obviously two front runners in the anon tech. Maybe explained for those that don't know ins and outs of anon tech.

thanks

Cloak currently has a broken blockchain so I would not be that worried about the differences.....

And they are fixing it, please answer the question posted not posting FUD, I really want to know about each coin, even if you just fully explain XC here to me, then that's fine.

XC is multipath or soon will be for starters.. I can only assume cloak is not.. But cloak as it stands has a non functional blockchain and has not really delivered a lot yet, I would not say it is really that comparable... Also they seem to be taking a while to fix it....

Also... put it this way... Cloak's dev has family over that's why they can't fix the blockchain...   ya... that's right..  has family over so can't fix the blockchain issue....
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 5 1/2 hrs left until DOOMS DAY

I personally think Dan and Team will not let us down on REV 2 release.  With the new website release and many other promises made today that have now been delivered on we will not be let down.  Down to the wire.  

Yes. Rev 2 is coming. It WILL arrive. And it'll put us a very long way ahead of the competition.
Activity: 378

I'm reading both XC and cloakcoin OP's and cannot seem to understand the difference between XC's new PBoC, and cloakcoin PoSA?

Does anyone know what separates these coins as obviously two front runners in the anon tech. Maybe explained for those that don't know ins and outs of anon tech.

thanks

Cloak currently has a broken blockchain so I would not be that worried about the differences.....

And they are fixing it, please answer the question posted not posting FUD, I really want to know about each coin, even if you just fully explain XC here to me, then that's fine.

XC is multipath or soon will be for starters.. I can only assume cloak is not.. But cloak as it stands has a non functional blockchain and has not really delivered a lot yet, I would not say it is really that comparable... Also they seem to be taking a while to fix it....
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

What's with the website URLs?

This has been fixed. Forgot to change it.

You missed Home. And Facebook.

Thanks for catching that. These should now be fixed. Been a long past 10 days or so.  Wink

One more: Facebook on community page.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Pumped about the website!

https://i.imgur.com/LBFDnBs.gif

Can someone put the XC logo on the shirt?

https://i.imgur.com/idFDQ0e.jpg

The XC team can be proud of the progress so far. Good work guys
Activity: 126

Thanks for catching that. These should now be fixed. Been a long past 10 days or so.  Wink

You rock!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 5 1/2 hrs left until DOOMS DAY

I personally think Dan and Team will not let us down on REV 2 release.  With the new website release and many other promises made today that have now been delivered on we will not be let down.  Down to the wire.  

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 378

thanks

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
The team... The ideas...

It's over. Please tell me a press release for all this is in the works

Yes, on Wednesday once the announcements are made.

Is REV2 still coming tonight

YES - SOON
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Indeed. For the tired faithful in this thread, I've been awake since 2am EST.
Activity: 233
Wow..

As a non American the 7/7 is my forth of July.  

Is there an aprox time on the press release? I hate to say it but the alt coin market is in for a shake up

Wednesday

Shocked  Grin
Activity: 210
Love the City pics on the Website.

Regarding the look&feel:
when I mouseover "Fundamentals" and then go down with the mouse to "Faq Page" and want to go down one more word to "How-To", then this isn't possible because the dropdown-menu that Pops up when mouseovering "Fundamentals" suddenly disappears and my mouse isn't automatically at the word "How-To". Just to help improving.....

Terrible to describe in english, sorry ;-(
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The team... The ideas...

It's over. Please tell me a press release for all this is in the works

Yes, on Wednesday once the announcements are made.

Is REV2 still coming tonight
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

thanks

Jump to: