Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 975. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
POLICY DOGE... you won 2nd prize for @cryptoboh give away... hes looking for your address... he said u tweeted about being drunk haha so if you don't see this till tomorrow its all good just send your address then hell still honor it he said
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Today I picked up some cheap Vert, XC and DRK. Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Someone punch a little hole in that sell wall already. Wave 5 on Rev 2 and other big announcements tomorrow and Wed. Easy deal.

I blew all my spare cash really when it was under 150k...cant do that anymore... plus I dont have a spare 2k either lol.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Someone punch a little hole in that sell wall already. Wave 5 on Rev 2 and other big announcements tomorrow and Wed. Easy deal.
Activity: 840
Is anyone updating the links from the 1st page of this thread? Also the download links on the new site don't seem point to anything. If anyone has links to the linux binaries I'd appreciate it. I'd like to update some nodes. Where do people usually get the binaries from?

Downloads will be added when REV2 is officially released later tonight, I would imagine.

Links updated

Redirects back to the main page lol

I meant as in the op, sorry for the confusion. PowderMonkey was right.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Is anyone updating the links from the 1st page of this thread? Also the download links on the new site don't seem point to anything. If anyone has links to the linux binaries I'd appreciate it. I'd like to update some nodes. Where do people usually get the binaries from?

http://www.x11coin.org/release/ubuntu/

that's a link from the old website.  worx for now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Downloads will be added when REV2 is officially released later tonight, I would imagine.

Links updated

Redirects back to the main page lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Links updated

no link to rev 2?

You'd think there'd be a link after we release it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now 5 hrs left until DOOMS DAY

I personally think Dan and Team will not let us down on REV 2 release.   Down to the wire and moving ever so closer to 12AM.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Links updated

no link to rev 2?
Activity: 840

Links updated
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Gotta say, you guys never disappoint
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 5 1/2 hrs left until DOOMS DAY

I personally think Dan and Team will not let us down on REV 2 release.  With the new website release and many other promises made today that have now been delivered on we will not be let down.  Down to the wire.  

Yes. Rev 2 is coming. It WILL arrive. And it'll put us a very long way ahead of the competition.

Ohh so Dan the man is gonna introduce REV2. thats a +1

Good Job on the website Synechist!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT POBC (PROOF OF BLOCK CHAIN) WAS A CONCEPT INTRODUCED BY COBLEE - THE FOUNDER OF LITECOIN!!!.  Go re-search.  
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
I'm reading both XC and cloakcoin OP's and cannot seem to understand the difference between XC's new PBoC, and cloakcoin PoSA?

Does anyone know what separates these coins as obviously two front runners in the anon tech. Maybe explained for those that don't know ins and outs of anon tech.

thanks

Cloak currently has a broken blockchain so I would not be that worried about the differences.....

And they are fixing it, please answer the question posted not posting FUD, I really want to know about each coin, even if you just fully explain XC here to me, then that's fine.

They are fixing shit...don't fucking start a coin (cloakshit), if you don't have the time and knowledge to support it.
I can copy a X,Y,Z coin source, start it and make a thread with tons of nice feature...even if I have no idea what I'm talking about...

The features are not the only main things that separate a coin...the team on the other hand supporting the tech part of a coin is the base...
Comparing this with cloakcoin (started by some random user) its just stupid...

If you are the type who compares two coins by the BS written in the OP, don't put your money in crypto my "friend"...you'll end up crying...
Smart money is buying right now.... just sayin'
And this is only DAY 1 of announcements (which will include REV2)...

I cannot wait for announcements on days 2 & 3 (Tues/Wed)...

#mindblown

do you mean this?  (sorry couldn't help myself, I absolutely love this!) lol

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
And this is only DAY 1 of announcements (which will include REV2)...

I cannot wait for announcements on days 2 & 3 (Tues/Wed)...

#mindblown
Jump to: