Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 994. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Morning all

As you well know, today we will release the much-anticipated XC Rev 2, comprising the full multipath solution and taking XC nodes to a whole new level of security and privacy. We're already the industry leader, but this will put XC quite some way ahead of the competition.

Sneak peek:
https://i.imgur.com/5JOs1nDs.jpg

Today is also a milestone for XC's public image and social media presence, which of course will have a huge network effect. While XC's official public launch is at Rev 3, today we will be unveiling a revamped Twitter page, starting a Facebook page, and of course launching our official website!

We will launch all of these at various times today.

Stay tuned for more.

Awesome!  Will the PR release for REV2 be published today also?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Morning all

As you well know, today we will release the much-anticipated XC Rev 2, comprising the full multipath solution and taking XC nodes to a whole new level of security and privacy. We're already the industry leader, but this will put XC quite some way ahead of the competition.

Sneak peek:

Today is also a milestone for XC's public image and social media presence, which of course will have a huge network effect. While XC's official public launch is at Rev 3, today we will be unveiling a revamped Twitter page, starting a Facebook page, and of course launching our official website!

Stay tuned for more.

that is not a sneek peak, THAT IS A TEASER'S HELLPIT

Well.. it's a peek, have you tried peeking through a key hole? good luck if you get as much as that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.

that is not a sneak peak, THAT IS A TEASER'S HELLPIT
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Compliments to All 235 Buyers that filled their orders we are going to 0.01 now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Just checked whether I should panic sell. I won't. Here is my helpful guide for the moments of panic:
http://shouldipanicsell.com/

lol epic
Activity: 214
sell b4 the news ( this way u have sure profits ) cus wen the news is bad / or delayed ) u made sure u did not loze

thats why there is a sell off

it's good strategy as there is 8k XC to go 290 from 230 for 50kxc dumped before. i wish good luck to rebuy.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Morning all

Sneak peek:

Stay tuned for more.
Oh the regret whoever dumped will have very very soon...

Loving this so much  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
only ~40 BTC to 300k Wink)) if you sell now, you will rebuy at 300 today Cheesy
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Oh the regret whoever dumped will have very very soon...
I just saw, the 3 day announcement plan..... hehhehe

hahahahahahaha I love you Teka Smiley
Activity: 280
sell b4 the news ( this way u have sure profits ) cus wen the news is bad / or delayed ) u made sure u did not loze

thats why there is a sell off
Activity: 252

Shocked such a tease
Activity: 214
legendary
Activity: 1003

y u no sayin time of day???
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

You little tease  Wink
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
sell wall gone. cmon bitcad its u isnt it? I know its one of the big guys here!

you little devils, you  Cool
Activity: 840
Activity: 168
its REV2 day and price is falling down, wtf?Huh??

Looks like correction after 2nd wave, much more bloody then the last correction at around .0018.

I'm still waiting for the real peak, there was no panic buying.  Sold too much too early already, stupid quick profit taking habits Wink
Activity: 162
Drop expected  Cool

€dit: drop stared  Cool

I felt the hate rise up in me, kneel down and cleared the stone of leaves, I wander out where you cant see, inside my shell I trade XC!!!!

I wipe my XC off on tile, the drop is incuming this time
Everything is 3D blasphemy
My BTCs are saved and gold, the hair is standing straight up
This is not the way I trade XC.

Lol this is Gold!
I was thinking Lord of the Rings but a slightly different style.
Jump to: