Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 13. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
Recipient of the 1st DRGL Mining Pool award donation.
Top notch.

crypto9coin.cf/drgl
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
This is really nice. I too will point some GPU power when the pool is up.
🔥
Yea I had a Pool Op contact me last night about claiming the 1st DRGL mining pool award donation.  So they've been setting up & testing to get ready for miners. Should be soon.
I may have to dust off a GPU or two, myself Wink
They or I will be sure to announce when they get ready
Activity: 77
Looks like many people solo mining . Difficulty high and hashrate 4kh at times
🔥
another 'wip'
and currently under construction, but..

https://www.reddit.com/r/DRGL/
🔥
holy shit reddit is amazing    Shocked   
🔥
Works great now, thank you so much!

Thanks for the great report!

I went ahead and posted a link to the DRGL blockchain on the GUI page for anyone having any issues syncing from the GUI, or if they just wanted to do the initial sync faster.

We just passed over a 1 KH network AVERAGE hash rate the last few days.
All from solo mining.
Activity: 1
LINKS UPDATED! I compiled using the old source code by accident. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Hi all-

Here are the links to the updated wallets:
Windows CLI: https://mega.nz/#!qstW2Y4A!DtYFHW2PU2mr_7cmzWU_7DLd54f35wz288sV4feWcMo
Windows GUI: https://mega.nz/#!hVRlmaQa!kyH3Xj8FVOR34CvePoU9I0OaOFzfDi9jh6c1TnykaHM

These releases should fix the checkpoint and syncing issues some people were having. Happy mining!

Works great now, thank you so much!
🔥
🔥
Guys just a reminder to keep all your .wallet files backed up multiple times and stored in multiple safe places.

Your data is money. You must protect it accordingly.

Schofield's Second Law of Computing states that data doesn't really exist unless you have at least two copies of it.
🔥
hey mauncoin,

"Coin Listing" link is at the footer of their page. All the info should be on our 1st page of ANN
Activity: 196
Hello there!
Can someone give an explanation about TradeOgre platform and what we are supposed to do, please?
Thanks!
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
LINKS UPDATED! I compiled using the old source code by accident. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Hi all-

Here are the links to the updated wallets:
Windows CLI: https://mega.nz/#!qstW2Y4A!DtYFHW2PU2mr_7cmzWU_7DLd54f35wz288sV4feWcMo
Windows GUI: https://mega.nz/#!hVRlmaQa!kyH3Xj8FVOR34CvePoU9I0OaOFzfDi9jh6c1TnykaHM

These releases should fix the checkpoint and syncing issues some people were having. Happy mining!
🔥
*UPDATE*

Hey guys we need to do a re-up on GUI wallets and probably clients, as well. We had a checkpoint issue that wasn't noticeable to anyone that was current with the blockchain / 'dedicated long-term miners' , but anyone that had just recently come aboard / or infrequent miners / new users / or anyone needing to resync their blockchain weren't able to fully synch with the network. Anyway, after some dedicated troubleshooting with Sir {WindowSlayer} we found the issue and I quickly resolved it on the main net code, however I had overlooked the GUI's for a few days until I was testing out Cryptonomi..{King in the North}..con25 's  GUI wallet build for Windows (and seeing how awesome a job he did)  I realized the GUI wallets still needed to be updated.  

Now that I've updated everything current for good measure - we can ALL UPDATE ..

So that we ALL -
 ...those here from the first block-
to those here from the most recent of blocks -
to all those & any that will come after this point -
...will ALL be using the same mining & wallet software on the network.    

I've got the Linux version of the GUI & client released and ready for download, and also source of course, is current.
I asked the {KingIntheNorth} about a Windows build if he has the time... so if you use the Windows builds that Cryptonomicon25 releases - and you appreciate having them to use - then remember to show him some gratitude. Ill ask about posting his wallet address.

UPDATE TO CURRENT VERSION BELOW

DRGL v2.0.1 {GUI-Wallet}  (All-in-one | Wallet w/ built in mining | QRcodes | Graphical User Interface)

DRGL Longclaw 33 client  (classic robust blockchain console client & tools {backbone})
🔥
Go to TradeOgre and drop in a DRGL listing request when you get a moment

They have awesome charts, a lot better than most exchanges..

TradeOgre.com

DRGL Discord info -  https://discord.gg/5UJcJJg  

Here's our Exchange Donation fund address

dRGLZwwxd4sRdgTVZPxjA5SLwGhSm1kGyDtjGXsrcuuSFQsntGmqY4uVnPHkhz9Yo8HyhQvhFTb4ngZ iWY49sCon6ePTtgGLFN
🔥
Yea I don't know what does that with the addresses sometimes. May be to do with clipboard or something. Thanks for letting me know. I corrected it again.

2500 Confirmed, GP007
Date: 27.06.18 23:11
To: (dRGLZwwxd4sRdgTVZPxjA5SLwGhSm1kGyDtjGXsrcuuSFQsntGmqY4uVnPHkhz9Yo8HyhQvhFTb4ngZ iWY49sCon6ePTtgGLFN)
Amount: 2500.00 DRGL
Fee: 0.10 DRGL
Payment ID: B3CF5F95792D1C075D057583E293055087B34776E1CA92DE0618B649443E7553
Transaction hash: FAA8C5B0CCC52D528FA55EBFEBE3351496BBCCAD2BDA6BB11256882E28F91500

dRGLZwwxd4sRdgTVZPxjA5SLwGhSm1kGyDtjGXsrcuuSFQsntGmqY4uVnPHkhz9Yo8HyhQvhFTb4ngZ iWY49sCon6ePTtgGLFN
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
What do you guys think about TradeOgre Exchange?

dRGLZwwxd4sRdgTVZPxjA5SLwGhSm1kGyDtjGXsrcuuSFQsntGmqY4uVnPHkhz9Yo8HyhQvhFTb4ngZiWY49sCon6ePTtgGLFN

Please correct the address, there is a space after Z and before iWY49sCon6ePTtgGLFN, have highlighted above. It dont show above actually, but copy paste there is a space and wallet says wrong address during transfer.
I have sent 2500 , confirm if received, I will send remaining 7.5k
Payment ID - b3cf5f95792d1c075d057583e293055087b34776e1ca92de0618b649443e7553.

When I try big amount transfer like 5k or 10k getting error transaction size big.
Activity: 26
surprising sales dues.
Detailed and profitable results, classy results!  Good luck.
🔥
What do you guys think about TradeOgre Exchange?

🔥
@gameparadise007!!!  alas..  Wink

{{{{DRGL}}}} Discord
Pages:
Jump to: