Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 8. (Read 32902 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
The official Fandom GOLD release is now available.
We will be upgrading at height 657000

https://github.com/FandomGold/fandomgold/releases/tag/1.7.0
🔥
The Fandom Gold network update release and fork will be in conjunction with the series premiere of His Dark Materials
🔥
Fuck inflation
🔥
We have started the rebranding process to Fandom Gold. There are quite a few changes to be made just in the code itself - be on the look out for a new network wide update soon. After which we will begin the definitive changes across the landscape, exchanges, listing sites, etc.  Until then, please understand you will see some mismatching informations.  
Our Github address has changed from the frozen fire of zirtysperzys to the fantastic FandomGold
You can contribute or watch at our CLI suite page on Github for any/all changes as they happen   - or as always our Discord server is the main source of information and community interaction for now. Stay tuned.  
🔥
Had a pretty good holiday. I’ll be starting back to work this week on code/wallet development and our new website, as well as some commercial extensions on top of the network. I picked up a lot of great insight during my time off.  Thanks for bearing with me as usual, all.

It’s not really been clear from the outside (purposefully) about what we are doing here on this project. It’s even been unclear from the inside sometimes. But you came/stayed here anyway.  We all are here because we have built something together-

A community of like minded individuals.

Like attracts like.
Iron sharpens iron.

It’s time for a little more clarity.

-ÆJT
🔥
🔥
Make no mistake- this blockchain was created to function as a rebellion.
🔥
Dragonglass DRGL added to Trade CX crypto exchange BTC market.

https://tradecx.io/markets/drglbtc
🔥
Just wanted to let everyone know I’ve taken some time off the last week or so. I realized that for the last year and a half, nearly 2 yrs- I haven’t missed a day of working on Dragonglass. Literally every single day, without missing a day. And it’s not something I’m proud of. I’m kinda ashamed of it. So I’ve been trying to use this time to become more a user of Dragonglass, and not just a developer. This will be important in helping to see & understand more clearly of what is to come for the future of our network- and the best steps to take toward achieving this.

We will reconvene on the subject, together, in the DRGL discord post-GoT finale. Open to all.
Until then, enjoy the last few GoT episodes...

and stay aware on legacy markets. -ÆJT
🔥
What an insanely awesome episode of Game Of Thrones season 8 episode 3.  Arya the assassin.
🔥
Design contest for coolest chart colors on thegreatwar.money site. Winner gets 20k DRGL. Ends with winner. unless someone can top it. then I'll pay them 20k Dragonglass too. And so on and so forth. There are only so many colors, right?
🔥
The Dragonglass network is attempting to expand exchange listings to Finexbox exchange.
We are currently raising funds to pay Finexbox's reduced listing fee for us of 0.15 BTC. One single Dragonglass network supporter should never need to pay a full listing amount as we are a Network of People.
Please donate what you can towards helping increase the utility and reach of DRGL. Development Donation addresses are listed below.

BTCTC :
Code:
1BTFDsFhR8cDd9WYtaaQbuocxcwk6PZpaZ

DRGL :
Code:
dRGLbfa8qaHZLKAuENnjtxAsahDWAmoFJXf9GpR9J78Jji6uBAwLzXM8ynT9ALZ5q8SGV86d162RLdhZRvuTbKsq8Mhys1aVgd
🔥
🔥
What like 5 more days til GoT season 8 at this point ?   Shocked   I dont even know

Now i'm off-balance & disheveled from previews.

I'm not ready for it!!!

I still need more

Dragonglass
🔥
List of known Dragonglass pools (DRGL) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/dragonglass

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.

Awesome. Thanks for reminding me. I put you on front page too!
Been needing to do that.

Great site too , btw guys.  Its good to see a place where pools get recognized for the work they do. Dragonglass is lucky to have some badass pool operators. (Crypto9coin / Cool-Pool some of the best in the space imo.)
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of known Dragonglass pools (DRGL) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/dragonglass

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
🔥
Just a reminder for everyone to be able to receive airdrops of DRGL for the season 8 debut - you need to join discord & register your wallet w/ our TipBot -also to send & receive tips!
There will be lots of DRGL flying around leading up to the Game Of Thrones premiere. Also planning a giveaway on FirstCryptoBank exchange.

Dont miss out!

Go to discord.drgl.info to join our Discord.

Download DRGLwallet to get your GUI wallet address

8 Days Left til premiere
🔥
Pages:
Jump to: