Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 11. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
We have a difficulty upgrade hardfork to V4 scheduled for block 300k
This will address some important timestamp issues and other security fixes.
Everyone make sure to update  Dragonglass versions to OathKeeper II  * (1.3.5 CLI ) or (2.1.1 for DRGL wallet GUIs)
🔥
Only now, as it comes to the platform for trading & exchange of DRGL & Bitcoin, will you need to allow for any such, albeit small yet important, measure of exclusion or exclusivity, within Dragonglass.  Wink
🔥
"Fairness, Justice, and Freedom are more than words--  they are perspectives."
🔥
Welcome the newest DRGL mining pool   Cool-Pool.net  to the {Dragonglass} community!  Point your miners to DRGL.cool-pool.net for low-fee pool mining.  Spread the hash!!!

Also more updates to come including new wallet versions and possible upcoming difficulty fork. stay tuned
🔥
No fee mining @ DRGL.online to help spread the hashrate and to celebrate for Dragonglass being added into the next Bisq release!

BISQ  Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange
🔥
DRGL.online's slush pool lowered fee to 0.8% for Dragonglass Development
payout changed to 80 DRGL
🔥
Interesting project. I want to develop more projects
You totally should sabinesnacksgg.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Interesting project. I want to develop more projects
🔥
We also have another updated DRGL wallet,  The Long Night edition. The release has been a while back. Sorry I forgot to post on here guys - I got stuck on using Discord.
Here's the link for Mac and Linux users. Anyone compiles a windows version let me know.  I'm busy with building an exchange for us.
https://github.com/ZirtysPerzys/DRGL-wallet/releases/tag/2.0.2
🔥
Hey guys if you haven't already, check out Cheddur. They are a uniquely cool cryptocurrency info & directory website.
Also take a sec to check out Dragonglass and give a review, list an address, to show your support for Dragonglass on Cheddur!
🔥
I very strongly believe that, in order for cryptocurrency as a whole to have any meaningful impact on true financial freedom for the actual people of this world, there must exist some form of exchange where there are no hurdles or restrictions placed to prevent true community-based currencies, those of whom explicitly denounce any type of outside funding or sponsoring, from being able to be exchange traded.

We aren't even a decade into this "revolution", and yet walls have been built already so high that even so-called "Decentralised Exchanges" now make it impossible for the average persons to start real community-based decentralized cryptocurrency projects that will be able to trade on an exchange without first compromising allegiance of the entire currency.  Any barriers to entry should be based solely upon the network effect and/or number of people that are actually using the currency-
not how many bitcoins the community or it's VC sponsor has.

If anyone knows of such an exchange - please let us know so that {Dragonglass} can be a part of it.

If such an exchange does not currently exist - then let me be the one to tell you-  it will.

And {Dragonglass} will be much more than just part of it.

valar morghulis
🔥
Mac bounty claimed with builds and releases
by Jerm404
Activity: 31
I think I had one big referral and that was it. It wasn't enough to get me to the 5ETH threshold though
Activity: 31
People been waiting a long time to get on an exchange with enough volume to sell
I assume many bought in without realizing there would be a period of time before they developed their next product
Activity: 30
That the ico is indefinitely open at a fixed eth price doesn't help either 😅
🔥
 {Dragonglass} Block 200000 ! ...and beyond!
Awesome.

Started adding a new page for downloads to the Official site @ zirtysperzys.org

Also {Dragonglass} on the Forkmaps.com page of Cryptonote forks.
🔥
"Everything burns"...in the land of decentralization.
Here's another fantastic 'lunatic' using copyrighted material. Im sure they are in shackles by now..(or is it you shackled by fear) At least we have the incredible material they created based on Game Of Thrones.

This is one of the best.

Activity: 26
I like GoT as much as the next guy, but its strange to use copyrighted material to promote this, but oh well.
🔥
I will say this..........if you think DRGL ends with Game Of Thrones- you haven't been paying attention.
🔥
Since this help is happening, could you help me a little about what the purpose of this project or currency is? Is it a coin just to collect more for what purpose?

hey thoRJ, thanks for your interest.

Aside from this announcement & the website's information, I'd have to say there really isn't anything more that I myself could definitively tell you as to what you should think this project or currency is or what purpose it serves. I know in the crypto realm of today, thats the first thing the average crypto projects want to shove down your throat before you even ask. Obviously DRÆGONGLASS is far from an average crypto project...but you already knew that.

Personally, my main focus has been, and will remain upon developing of a secure & decentralized network of value.  Or better yet- of intangible value.

Beyond that....what {Dragonglass} is & what purpose it will serve ....is not for me to decide.
Pages:
Jump to: