Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 10. (Read 32898 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
We are encouraging any coin on our website to list in Wink.

If you want any member of the community can add coin to our database through: https://coinpaprika.com/add/

It's free.
Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
{Dragonglass} will fork to Monero's CNv8 at block height 345678
New release for service and blockchain nodes

GUI wallets will release after fork.
🔥
first Dragonglass code commit was pushed to Github one year ago...a few days ago 12.27.17
🔥
" There are already other decentralized exchanges. How is Bisq different? "

Currently no other project fits our definition of a decentralized bitcoin-to-fiat exchange. Open Bazaar stands alone in mirroring Bisq’s principles, but they’re a full market place, not a specialized currency exchange. Most exchanges claiming to be decentralized are either not supporting fiat exchange or operate with a server architecture and do not fit our definition. And of course there are a lot of ICO projects with whitepapers but they have not proven yet that they can deliver any working software.

To be properly decentralized, one must avoid single points of failure:

Bisq does not hold any bitcoins. All are held in multisignature addresses rather than a Bisq-controlled wallet.
        Bisq does not hold any national currency. National currency is transferred directly from one trader to the other.
        Bisq uses a Peer-to-Peer network over Tor. This means there are no servers to be hacked or DDoS’d.
        Bisq does not know the traders. No data is stored on who trades with whom.
        Bisq does not require registration. This means privacy is maintained, there are no “approval” wait times, and identity theft becomes impossible.
        Bisq is not a company. It is an open source project organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).

The Long Night Is Coming........
🔥
Dont ever miss out on something big because you are worried about what other people think.
If you see value -  that means other people will most likely do the same.

It just takes a little longer for those without a keen eye for value...
🔥
v2.3.1 IRONBORN GUI wallets

Linux and Windows available as of now

please report any issues or bugs
🔥
Dragonglass forks to CNv7 with Ironborn release.
GUI binaries will be released shortly
🔥
We will be implementing a new proof of work mining algorithm for Dragonglass.  To weigh in on specifics and suggestions go to discord.drgl.info #mining
🔥
🔥
Is anybody else running into issues syncing the chain?

I just did a fresh Ubuntu 16 install and can't get past 73919 - something about a timestamp issue.

Hey c6, thanks for a report. Sorry I had missed your post somehow. That was another bug introduced from our last difficulty upgrade. We've been working to get it sorted out and patched. If you just need the wallet our GUI still works without issue for any transactions by using the remote node connection (in settings)  But for those who are mining - that encounter the same problem - there is a snapshot of the blockchain on github that should allow local node syncing beyond block 70k until the issue is patched.  Here is our repo for chain snapshots,

UPDATE: Syncing issues were corrected with Ironborn release.
🔥
Dragonglass mining is achieved by Proof of Work using CPU, GPU, FPGA, and ASIC. The amount of ETH you have has no bearing upon anything. You can only buy DRGL on Bisq using BTC. A subsequently launched ICO with no affiliation whatsoever to Dragonglass is most likely the only cause for confusion. Personally I don't mind it.

It simply makes sure people are really aware of what they are doing with their time & cryptocurrency - before they can ever find the original Dragonglass DRGL.

Appealing only to true fans of Game of Thrones - or the truly intelligent cryptocurrency investor, one could say........  Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Does the game still work? I can't seem to buy any dragonglass. I have at least 0.05 eth as well so I am unsure about what is going on. Is mining only done as in actual real mining?  Maybe I was too late for the game?

KYC and cryptocurrency
go together
like oil and water.

Exactly. Can you not also mine Dragonglass with GPU now?

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is anybody else running into issues syncing the chain?

I just did a fresh Ubuntu 16 install and can't get past 73919 - something about a timestamp issue.

http://i63.tinypic.com/f78np.png
🔥
Buy and Sell DRGL now exclusively on Bisq decentralized exchange.
🔥
KYC and cryptocurrency
go together
like oil and water.
🔥
As of today, Dragonglass is still CPU mineable   Shocked

If we've come this far and built this much-- without even a monetary value yet....
🔥
Dragonglass v2.2.0 Dracarys GUI wallet released.

DRACARYS  GUI  wallet
🔥
New Dragonglass core/CLI release :

Dracarys

version 1.4.0
🔥
Ponder upon this. Do the exchanges where your favorite cryptocurrencies are listed merely join 'The Wheel'....

or do they  "Break The Wheel"   

https://docs.bisq.network/intro.html
🔥
Reminder to update code for any miners on the network.  Upgrade fork @ block 300k
New update released today with important difficulty changes.
Client version should have a "10M" included, reading as such:   

{{{{DRAGONGLASS}}}} v1.3.5.47010M OathKeeper II (45e5f3c)
                                                            ~~

Link to Release v1.3.5 OathKeeper II
Pages:
Jump to: