Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 12. (Read 32907 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
Payments fixed @ Official Pool and Donation amount changed to 2% so long as hash stays spread between pools  Wink

mine.DRGL.online
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Great job everyone who helped yesterday!

Truly a triumph to know there are many who wish to see DRAGONGLASS continue and succeed- 

Here's to the future of DRGL....

....and the coming Great War

Since this help is happening, could you help me a little about what the purpose of this project or currency is? Is it a coin just to collect more for what purpose?
🔥
There is an issue with payments on DRGL.online pool. It'll be inactive until everything is sorted.
🔥
hey c6mining - thanks for keepin it real. 3% pool fee seemed high to me as well. I originally wanted to do something like a 1% fee with 2% donation but haven't messed with pools much on the dev end yet to find a way to separate wallets between pool & donation..  so, most likely I'll just re-label it all as donation- because of its 'official' pool status- everything should go towards maintaining the currency & future network infrastructure for the currency, anyway.

I also believe it must differentiate from 20dec's Crypto9coin.cf/DRGL  enough to discourage competition between 'Official pool' & Community Mining pools...     I may have said that weird, but yall prob know what I mean.  While 20dec will always remain The "1stMen" of DRGL pools - we still, of course, must encourage more Community Mining pools that operate independently and for profit, which in turn, naturally creates healthy competition.

Slush mining on the official pool is meant to help with differentiation also. 

Keeping with the "no spoiler" active development approach to roadmap stuff- I don't want to say too much about the future, but I've mined since day one of {Dragonglass} and while a lot of people have a lot more coins of DRGL than I do- I'm comfortable with the amount that I have mined for myself. I'm considering the notion of moving towards an 'official' role of a non-profit/foundation executor, or something of the sort, as I've already been doing as much the same for last few months anyway. Of course, there would be no need for such official titles without certain other things happening in tandem. Until then, I've said too much already.

Anyway, I've meant to ask about the pool situation for a while- so I'm glad you mentioned it c6. What do you think c6mining?   
and ..m'lords..?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
3% seems a tad high (especially since 20dec's is 2%) - is that strictly to cover server costs or is it going to anything like a bounty program for future dev?
🔥
DRGL .online if anyone wants to help try out slush mining over the weekend. Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
c6mining - RECEIVE confirmed, appreciated, & understood !!

The goal for now is to explore BISQ.
That gives us at minimum a chance to put a value on DRGL.
I have always believed there is a great value & potential in the BISQ platform.
So I hope to mutually benefit in finding ways to help advance their platform, however that may be..

We still have a summer ahead of us... and much work still to be "dune."  Wink

Remember that time {Dragonglass} was only a Github source code page....?  Shocked

Ever onward.

Yes very true, this platform is very good in the future I hope very soon if this project will be successful later. Because I think the DRAGONGLASS project has a great team.
🔥
c6mining - RECEIVE confirmed, appreciated, & understood !!

The goal for now is to explore BISQ.
That gives us at minimum a chance to put a value on DRGL.
I have always believed there is a great value & potential in the BISQ platform.
So I hope to mutually benefit in finding ways to help advance their platform, however that may be..

We still have a summer ahead of us... and much work still to be "dune."  Wink

Remember that time {Dragonglass} was only a Github source code page....?  Shocked

Ever onward.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
aejon - I just sent 10k to the donation fund... use it in whatever way necessary to get this thing onto an exchange.
transcation 93471ccb0cf558db3578368334aa04f1d2bdcf6b095eb06f2b61c42bde7f3fea
🔥
Another awesome donation from Sir {WindowSlayer} aka Galapagos for project development.
More honorable than the honorable Ned Stark.   Cool    

Official pool will be on the way soon.  GPU mining of course at 20dec's Crypto9coin.cf

also....take some time to get familiar with Bisq if you aren't already....

This is what I meant by the most rightful of Exchange from the beginning.
Centralised exchanges hold your coins and your keys. No different than the corrupt system of banking from which we came.
Truly Decentralized Exchange means your coins - your keys. Here's a great reminder of that....literally (Video description is actually very useful as well.)
🔥
Great job everyone who helped yesterday!

Truly a triumph to know there are many who wish to see DRAGONGLASS continue and succeed- 

Here's to the future of DRGL....

....and the coming Great War
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
AJT is right, I hope we can get some more people lending their hashpower to move the chain along since it should only take a few blocks to get back to a reasonable block time. Even if you can only spare a bit anything helps.
🔥
ala DRÆGONGLASS Discord:

WHY WOULD WE MINE ON THE NETWORK IN THE FIRST PLACE...IF WE AREN'T WILLING TO MINE TO KEEP THE NETWORK (AND PROJECT) MOVING.....AS ALL OF OUR INITIAL EARNINGS ARE WORTH NOTHING .....WHEN THE CHAIN STOPS MOVING
🔥
ala DRÆGONGLASS Discord:

This is important -  the Zawy difficulty for DRGL was set so that reaction times to difficulty spikes would be fast - that means as fast as it rises - it adapts to fall back to normal just as fast---AS LONG AS EVERYONE  DOESNT  JUST  FLAT OUT STOP MINING

im workin on an official pool to help with constant hash power.  we should all still continue to mine at @20dec's pool in the meantime
🔥
ala DRÆGONGLASS Discord:

The purpose of staying CryptoNote Classic is that nothing will give a Low Supply CPU coin more value than- allowing it grow to ASIC level mining.
it needs to touch all levels of mining. I wanted to open pools so that we can enable a GPU mining phase.
The better we are about protecting GPU access (however that may be) the more time GPU miners will have to mine DRGL
🔥
Direct your hashpower to 20dec's http://Crypto9coin.cf/drgl
🔥
🔥
Pool @ Crypto9coin.cf/drgl
🔥
Or rather good morning.
🔥
Good night, devs!
Looks great project! Classy approach, absorbing logo!

Thank you and Goodnight.
Pages:
Jump to: