Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 4. (Read 32902 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Finexbox sucks, plain and simple.

Many people lost quite some amounts there of different Cryptos, me too.

I loathe them!

Please try to be listed at a more decent CEX! Tradeogre or Cratex for example. They have good support, low fees.
Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
New Fango core update version 1.8.0 Dragonbourne release is ready.
Update nodes as soon as possible.
https://github.com/FandomGold/fango/releases/tag/1.8.0

New wallets coming soon after network nodes are running stable

Please see update of 1.7.5 release below
🔥
If you want to DM me a ticket number or some kind of identifier, I’ll see if I can get any info for you
Or i can try mentioning it when i email them about next Fango update
Thats a lot of money, even as of now.

Also, if they aren't accepting deposits then any txns should have stayed in mempool and then returned to your personal wallet after ~7 days. Let me kno if I can help in any way.
Activity: 22
I'll hold out some hope that finexbox is in a holding pattern, but I suddenly lost ~33,000 XFG from my account (not including the deposits that never showed up).
🔥
Can we find a decent exchange? My last 4 deposits haven't gone through (and they aren't responding). On top of the loss at altily or whatever, there's a lot of lost supply now.
I think finexbox may have suspended deposits as a precaution to our last update to prevent the possibility of anyone selling coins from invalid chain.
Although i just recently seen where withdrawal fees have increased from 10 XFG to 1000 XFG, which is insanity.
Centralized exchanges will be an unnecessary middleman in this new paradigm...we just don't realize it yet. As you said, a lot of XFG supply has been lost along with quite a large chunk of capital in listing fees to multiple exchanges- all of which i would consider to be at a net loss.  
Most of what COLD is being built for IS the response to these issues.
By sacrificing the idea that we need centralized *exchanges to begin with, instead we use trustless platforms to sell interest yielded from Fango deposits in a defi environment...(XFG then becomes the hard-to-obtain admission ticket to its own decentralized economy)

(*)Goal being to build a model where one would never need or want to sell XFG, however, P2P protocols exist that can still facilitate XFG trading if needed, such as discord TIPBOT market & eventually things like Haveno.
But just to be clear, Im not against anyone listing XFG to any centralized exchanges, i just personally feel my own efforts are better spent on the aforementioned scenario. Smiley

Also, some noob instructions on the COLD defi thing. I'd be down to deposit some FANGO but I don't understand the process.
COLD deposits are not yet live on Fango mainnet. Next release will add deposits, however, even then only in an experimental testing phase- as smart contract functions (interest) also need to be written.
Still, I agree, that's a good idea. Thank you for always keeping it real and speaking up about what needs work.
One step at a time we can climb mountains.
Also, some noob instructions on the COLD defi thing. I'd be down to deposit some FANGO but I don't understand the process.
Can we find a decent exchange? My last 4 deposits haven't gone through (and they aren't responding). On top of the loss at altily or whatever, there's a lot of lost supply now.
🔥
New Fango core update release for CLI nodes
We will begin running v1.7.4 on mainnet effective after 22:22 UTC May 22
Wallet GUI release to follow after network nodes are updated & stable.
https://github.com/FandomGold/fango/releases/tag/1.7.4
🔥
Anyone who is on the announcement front page of Fango contributors that would like to have 0.1 Red Mercury ($COLD) send me your Tron address.
🔥
The Road of the Long Game is indeed littered with failed projects, coins, and exchanges.

We’re just getting started here.

Fango could end up turning into more like shares to its own decentralized economy.

Or maybe it already is.
Activity: 84
Sissy mud shit my coins stayed in two failed exchanges I never claim the mud ,,,, mardita shit ,,,,,
🔥
Our first project vote is in session. 🗳
You may need to verify you hold some COLD amount in order to join. 🔑
🔥
Introducing..

($COLD) Red Mercury Edition - our introductory governance asset of COLD: Fango’s vote-driven DeFi Banking Suite & Asset Laboratory for off-chain interest payments on Certificate Of Ledger XFG Deposit yield.

Originally, our goal was to use total supply of Red Mercury strictly for XFG deposit yield, then later decided to use this initial release as a way for users to participate in governance decisions regarding COLD DeFi Lab as a whole. Therefore, we will open only this introductory asset to the greater public (available not just by Fango deposit only) to further increase odds of a wide range in the eyes & minds contributing input to this idea/machine.

Choose your adventure
Each owner holding a min of 0.1 COLD will be able to vote on project governance such as choices dealing with branding, project design, etc, while only those owning 1 COLD or more may vote on token protocol decisions, things like inflation rates and tokenomics of future financial instruments (supply, deposit rates, etc)  each constructed from choices made by this community of interested/vested users.

As of right right now, there is a fixed supply of only 80 COLD tokens, 11 of which, will serve as a ‘premine’ to a) make sure all XFG Elder Nodes receive 1 COLD for network stewardship (6 in all)  and b) to set aside a fair amount (5) to be earned thru interest on XFG deposits,  leaving 69 available. (Though, first vote at hand for tokenomic governance will be choosing between a) inflation being added to COLD supply or b) supply will remain fixed at 80)
Original token contract sale of 69 COLD @ fixed base price of
1 TRX = 0.000625 COLD and will begin on March 10 2021 at 23:30 UTC.
Not financial advice, no u.s. investors, forward looking statements, etc. etc. titles, titles..

Ico will last until either XF₲ deposit scheme is implemented or all tokens are acquired at base TRX price.
In the event of unsold tokens, any remaining will be used as XFG deposit interest payment option.

Link to token contract
🔥
Been stuck on which platform to use such as Polkadot, ETH, etc.
Rather than choosing one platform to launch XFG deposit interest payment token -
We can instead do limited edition token placements on multiple platforms.
Each with its own interest yielding parameters configurable by its majority holders.

This same governing order would also determine if & when there will be further token editions & therefore new governing councils launched on additional platforms. The more tokens, the more instruments, the more options.
Essentially our own money market of further interest-yielding assets to choose from as payment for XFG deposits.  
🔥

XFG BOUNTIES
1.Key signature proof scheme for Fango completed-term deposits (C++) (50,000 XFG)
2.Smart contract token minting payment function using said deposit proofs (Solidity) (50,000 XFG)
Current market value of 50k XFG ( $2000.00 )
🔥
Same.
Im just learning about a lot of the deposit lingo.
I’ll figure it out myself if we’re unable to find anyone to claim the bounties.
Still over my head. I'm up for whatever is in our best interest.
🔥
Awesome. What about deposit rates?
Does 800 XFG sound like too much for a minimum deposit amount ?

Could even use multiples of 800 XFG, as a multiplier. No max..
All payment rates can be adjusted thru voting rights by holders of the off-chain token.
Only deposit term durations (min & max) and minimum amount would need to be declared on XFG.
What do y’all think a good minimum duration is.
That's over my head, but sounds good to me.
🔥
I vote that we instead offer 100,000 XFG bounty to high-level programmer(s) who can devise a key/signature scheme for completed-term deposit payouts (an XFG coinbase txn) that enable Fango users to enter a ‘proof-of-deposit key’ / txid / 0x address to receive newly-minted erc20 tokens as an off-chain interest payment for time-locked XFG on-chain deposits.

Something similar to transaction-private key where only the receiver of deposit payout would generate a one-time key. (C++)

Then connecting deposit payout authentication to smart contract minting function (solidity)
Pages:
Jump to: