Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 5. (Read 32902 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
Simple game theory. If you operated an exchange and held a large quantity of a particular asset- its natural for anyone intelligent to do that which would increase the value of those holdings.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
I had an idea once about sending a wallet containing 100,000 XFG from development reserves to 3 different CEXs and seeing which one claims ownership of the wallet first.
And what is the meaning of such an undertaking? To prove it or what to confirm? And why didn't they?
🔥
I had an idea once about sending a wallet containing 100,000 XFG from development reserves to 3 different CEXs and seeing which one claims ownership of the wallet first.
🔥
It takes a large amount of fees for me personally to get USD into Tether then into Finexbox.
That’s why I like the idea of subscriptions exchange because it injects money straight into crypto market with privacy.  Cool
Still, any additional CEX market pair for XFG is always nice.
🔥
Same. I lost a pretty penny.

I understand too how the whole crypto media scene gets too overbearing to follow as a whole.
It’s so corporately manipulated which makes it easy to lose track of what is real.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I liked the ease of use and limited signup of Altilly... just not their lack of security  Angry
🔥
It’s poppin  Smiley
Unfortunately, no. I took a pretty long hiatus on cryptos, so I'm not up to speed on anything anymore.
🔥
On chain deposits would eventually allow for a defi prerequisite, if nothing else. Wink
We should also consider ways to create our own community pools of XFG swaps
such as TipBot Swaps in Discord but using web face.
Deposits will eventually require an off-chain payment token too.
Which would be ideal for its own decentralized XFG swap pool.
🔥
We have some money in XFG development reserves we can use.
🔥
Yea I have made a few offers and inquiries to a couple exchanges, myself.

Other than that no organized plans that I know of specifically.

We should always be looking to expand. Any ideas?
Is there a plan to get on a new exchange?
🔥
“3 years later...”
🔥
🔥
Unless....

Hackers stole access to and robbed only the most valuable of coins (again)

In which case, those XFG would still be circulating.
🔥
If Altilly ship did indeed go sunken, that would mean altogether around 3/4 of a million Fango are reduced from circulating supply.
So now only around 6M tradeable XFG remain.
🔥
🔥
Found a GUI bug in older wallets from the DRGL days which get stuck on mixIn too big for some reason. I think simplewallet was my own workaround, but I’ll add it GitHub issues to revisit.
🔥
Every platform we choose should be for a reason.
🔥
Just a reminder, one effect of building backwards from concept means that I keep my head in the clouds most of the time. If anyone sees anything on the ground that we should be aware of or considering - always speak up.
Fango is yours like it is mine.
Pages:
Jump to: