Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 7. (Read 32898 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
I am trying to start mining, the wallet does not start mining, neither in the pool nor in solo.
The miner xmrrig also does not start. what is the reason?

Solo mine that XFG man.
https://github.com/fandomgold/Fango-wallet
Shit is about to get stupid.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
I am trying to start mining, the wallet does not start mining, neither in the pool nor in solo.
The miner xmrrig also does not start. what is the reason?

🔥
I’d like to make sure we choose a platform where our secondary token can easily be used in commerce since XFG chain is designed for storing wealth. (And later, for creating it.)

Possible to use EOS, ETH, DOT, TRON, KMD, ETC for our secondary token(s).
Liquidity protocols will eventually spread to anywhere with smart contracts.
BCH has even piqued my interest as well. Any others yall can think of?
Let us know.
🔥
BTCUY XF
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
🔥
Yall check out https://www.superbounties.com/
Graphic Design bounty listed for 8k XFG
🔥
Whole entire world has turned into a launch of Dragonglass, btw.
In case you hadn’t noticed.  Wink
🔥
If you think this chain, coin, fund, or project will be anything that already is -  you haven’t been paying attention.

The beauty is that, in the interim, we have sound money + Private SoV.
🔥
Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
🔥
Just realized this whole time we were a social money,
before there even was a “social Money”.
Albeit, Hard Social Money.
🔥
🔥
Revolutions aren't fought by playing the same games on the same system that got us here.
Revolutions are fought by playing our own game on our own system, again.
The one where We the People hold the power, again.
🔥
I want to try and explain what some of my words and actions? if you can call them that, at least within development terms- mean in their actual intent.  I never mean to disrespect any users, miners, traders, hodlers, or even inquirers of the Dragonglass / Fandom Gold project by being less than actionable or definitive. My hope and goal is that each would understand as I have that JUST BEING is enough. As long as the P2P state of the Fango blockchain is active - that is an improvement of the fiat currency system in terms of value storage and indiscriminate transfer of value. Created by and for normal people - not corporations, central banks, or governments.  That in itself is becoming more and more of a rarity in this industry.

Even still, the goals of the Fandom Gold Project are to open and create possibilities for individuals whom create value within fandom communities, to retain that value for themselves or communities, as opposed to corporations absorbing it. There are incredible opportunities within this realm and the goal is to always continue moving forward - all the while - the focus must always remain on what is NOW - and build from there. Static energy will always find a path eventually. By keeping our head down, we focus on what is most important - the now, the community, our relationships. Out of that comes innovation without the need for additional planning. The mouth speaks the overflow of the heart. So may it be with Fango. A volcanic eruption by means of perpetual staying power. The innovation and integration of services being a by-product of which will happen out of eventual overflow of necessity.

In the crypto world of quick scams and failed projects -just being and building- is enough.
The next time you see a project that craps out or leaves you high and dry; think of us.
We’ll be here.
Join us.

-ÆJT

“You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”― Steve Jobs
🔥
New Fandom Gold XFG wallet version 3.0.2 available in nix and windows binaries.
🔥
🔥
Apotheosis Point 1 release will begin next Sunday November 17th UTC. This release will include a new network ID, along with new wallet address prefixes, and new p2p ports so as not to mistake Fandom GOLD for older versions of the software continuing to run invalid versions. We are currently unable to launch GUI wallets for the presence of older nodes still running on the network. Mining will only work on release version 1.7.0 until Sunday November 17th UTC. Binaries will be made available beforehand.
https://github.com/FandomGold/fandomgold/releases/tag/1.7.1
Pages:
Jump to: