Pages:
Author

Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW) - page 6. (Read 32902 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 8
🔥
Value is scarce.
🔥
Money is abundant.
🔥
Fucking around we are not.
🔥
Hi! I'm just curious about what happen at block 800k. How blocks gets processed after total emission is reached?
Hey GP. Good question. Great topic. There are a few things we have touched upon in dealing with this subject. The short answer is we most likely will not ever reach a total emission*.
Long answer is we are considering a deposit earning approach to subsidize block rewards, whereby deposit earnings will be paid in a separate currency- so too could mining subsidies, if necessary. However, after stumbling thru the architectural design necessary for DIGM audio platform to be built within Fango’s P2P network- it might be possible to replace block rewards entirely with content hashing...or some other form of network accessibility. Whichever method ends up being selected will be either that which most benefits miners or what creates the most economic activity within the network.

Also block 800k is significant only as a milestone & marker for upcoming release of Fango version 1.8.0.  Smiley

Edit: (*) Total emission as in “mining only for fees” - Fango however will eventually reach a complete emission
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Hi! I'm just curious about what happen at block 800k. How blocks gets processed after total emission is reached?
🔥
Just getting my feet wet with cryptos again - been out of the game for a while... Trying to deposit XFG into Altilly but when I go to send my deposit in, I'm getting a "MixIn count is too big" error... any ideas?
Reduce anonimity level or amount.

Yikes... I can only send 18 XFG at a time?!?! That's the most I've been able to get through with anonymity level at 2.
That's not a standard maximum...it's just for that transaction.
After clearing out some small txn inputs, you should be able to send ~ 500 - 1000 XFG per txn.
Transaction size and default ring count both need to be increased, though. You're right. Ty.
Even still, network parameters are set within scope for two eventualities, either
 a) multiple small transactions  or b) higher value XFG
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just getting my feet wet with cryptos again - been out of the game for a while... Trying to deposit XFG into Altilly but when I go to send my deposit in, I'm getting a "MixIn count is too big" error... any ideas?

Yikes... I can only send 18 XFG at a time?!?! That's the most I've been able to get through with anonymity level at 2.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
I took the red pill and it brought me here  Wink
Welcome!
Join the mining and community.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
I took the red pill and it brought me here  Wink
🔥
Understood with pool mining.
Discord prompted to use port 1546
Now mining is running.
Excellent. Ty for feedback
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Understood with pool mining.
Discord prompted to use port 1546
Now mining is running.
🔥
No there is a success msg when done correctly.
What’s up with the different RPC port # ? U shouldn’t need any additional dæmon settings for local miner.
Just address and thread count
legendary
Ukrainians will resist

I'm sorry, but I launched the console miner, it doesn't write anything in it, and nothing can be written commands. The processor load is visible in the task manager.
Is that how it should be?
🔥
I am trying to start mining, the wallet does not start mining, neither in the pool nor in solo.
The miner xmrrig also does not start. what is the reason?

Looks like its using wrong variant of CryptoNight in your miner settings.
Fango uses CN variant 2 or CNv8
🔥
Try the letshash.it discord if you need help with pool.
I’m sure Eskal will help troubleshoot if you really want to pool mine XFG.
Also thanks for reporting errors. The solo mine GUI option can take a little longer to connect sometimes, if you are serious about mining I would recommend your own CLI node.
🔥
I am trying to start mining, the wallet does not start mining, neither in the pool nor in solo.

Solo mine that XFG man.
https://github.com/fandomgold/Fango-wallet
Shit is about to get stupid.

This shitcoin is not even possible to mine, and therefore there is no pool and exchange. Developer make mining normal to begin with.
That must be the confusion.
This is not a shitcoin- no one is here to hold your hand in making money.
Mine normal as you say. Use the command line.
Or use the XFG pool at letshash.it
It’s working for others.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist

Solo mine that XFG man.
https://github.com/fandomgold/Fango-wallet
Shit is about to get stupid.

This shitcoin is not even possible to mine, and therefore there is no pool and exchange. Developer make mining normal to begin with.
Pages:
Jump to: