Pages:
Author

Topic: Xiaoxiao's trading/forecast blog - page 2. (Read 16369 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 29, 2014, 12:21:57 AM
My bad. What got you so riled up then?

Seriously, for like a month now... people have been total dicks to me. Today, I said we might get a slight downdraft following the Black Friday buying (retailers will unload at least some and people won't buy as much once the sales pass)... not a crazy idea. Then, I get like pages of s--- about how I am a retarded newbie who doesn't understand the technology and how BTC is going to like a gazillion by the end of the week. I mean, the tenor on here has changed but also a lot of the more hardened cultists are pushing out actual discussion.

Like, my feeling, is... the technology is cool, the exchanges suck, there is a ton of manipulation a lot of which has to do with interests outside of BTC, and I'm interested in hearing people's ideas about where the price is going -- whether they agree or disagree with me. Not craziness, bullying, and referencing a single one-off trade (that random spike to $450... I had a short at around the mid-380s, closed it around $410 when I realized it was going to keep running, and recouped part of the loss on the way up and back down).

Like, at this point, I'm kind of agnostic on my feelings about the price outside the very short-term. I think the community is too hostile for new people to come in, demand is flagging, and there are some headwinds (centralized miners needing to dump to cover costs, retailers dumping at least some... even if it is really BitPay or Coinbase dumping excess over demand, and regulation). At the same time, the price has already dropped so much that I can't say I really think it will drop much more... just that it won't be going to $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. A few years off, if this remains the primary crypto then society may catch up and you might get another explosion. This isn't a sure thing and not something happening in the next couple months -- that's a protracted event that requires a few things happen before hand... but it is possible.

But, even that aside, this is a speculation page. I'm speculating. Some days I speculate it will go up. Some days I speculate it will go down. But, instead, I just get lambasted by a bunch of hodl-tards (different than people just holding for the obvious reason of uncertainty and to avoid exchange fees -- which is smart) who accuse me of being a troll or something else. The community has just gotten really screwed up... it's turning back into an echo chamber. Frankly, I'm thinking about playing out a higher leveraged short just from these interactions -- maybe things are worse than I had realized.

We're all very puzzled why you seem to be the target of so much anger.

Every time the price goes down I am going to cheer. I don't even care if I take a long position at some point and the price goes down. I'll have the satisfaction of knowing some of the assholes on here lost money.

No, no... the price will only go down because the people who use this s--- are delusional f---tards who are ignorant, rude assholes to anybody new. Toss in the fact that it is monopoly money and a pump and dump penny stock and you all are seriously fucked.

Only the space titans have access to those. Magical, imaginary charts for magical, imaginary money purchased by people with magical, imaginary friends. Yes, f--- it... I'm not even going to be reasonable anymore. I'm just going to troll. You bastards have been way too hostile to me for having honest opposing views. F--- you all.

Sorry bud, no anal gorging, tonight... well, except for you and your boyfriend.

That was almost all today and all was responsive to harassment. People are a dick to me, I'll be a dick back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 29, 2014, 12:19:37 AM

Seriously, for like a month now... people have been total dicks to me. Today, I said we might get a slight downdraft following the Black Friday buying (retailers will unload at least some and people won't buy as much once the sales pass)... not a crazy idea. Then, I get like pages of s--- about how I am a retarded newbie who doesn't understand the technology and how BTC is going to like a gazillion by the end of the week. I mean, the tenor on here has changed but also a lot of the more hardened cultists are pushing out actual discussion.

Like, my feeling, is... the technology is cool, the exchanges suck, there is a ton of manipulation a lot of which has to do with interests outside of BTC, and I'm interested in hearing people's ideas about where the price is going -- whether they agree or disagree with me. Not craziness, bullying, and referencing a single one-off trade (that random spike to $450... I had a short at around the mid-380s, closed it around $410 when I realized it was going to keep running, and recouped part of the loss on the way up and back down).

Like, at this point, I'm kind of agnostic on my feelings about the price outside the very short-term. I think the community is too hostile for new people to come in, demand is flagging, and there are some headwinds (centralized miners needing to dump to cover costs, retailers dumping at least some... even if it is really BitPay or Coinbase dumping excess over demand, and regulation). At the same time, the price has already dropped so much that I can't say I really think it will drop much more... just that it won't be going to $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. A few years off, if this remains the primary crypto then society may catch up and you might get another explosion. This isn't a sure thing and not something happening in the next couple months -- that's a protracted event that requires a few things happen before hand... but it is possible.

But, even that aside, this is a speculation page. I'm speculating. Some days I speculate it will go up. Some days I speculate it will go down. But, instead, I just get lambasted by a bunch of hodl-tards (different than people just holding for the obvious reason of uncertainty and to avoid exchange fees -- which is smart) who accuse me of being a troll or something else. The community has just gotten really screwed up... it's turning back into an echo chamber. Frankly, I'm thinking about playing out a higher leveraged short just from these interactions -- maybe things are worse than I had realized.

We're all very puzzled why you seem to be the target of so much anger.

Every time the price goes down I am going to cheer. I don't even care if I take a long position at some point and the price goes down. I'll have the satisfaction of knowing some of the assholes on here lost money.

No, no... the price will only go down because the people who use this s--- are delusional f---tards who are ignorant, rude assholes to anybody new. Toss in the fact that it is monopoly money and a pump and dump penny stock and you all are seriously fucked.

Only the space titans have access to those. Magical, imaginary charts for magical, imaginary money purchased by people with magical, imaginary friends. Yes, f--- it... I'm not even going to be reasonable anymore. I'm just going to troll. You bastards have been way too hostile to me for having honest opposing views. F--- you all.

Sorry bud, no anal gorging, tonight... well, except for you and your boyfriend.
November 28, 2014, 11:43:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2014, 11:29:52 PM
November 28, 2014, 11:29:14 PM
Still shorting @ around 385 from few weeks ago.

Prospect of next month: horizantal.  range $350-$450.  

It must suck to be trading with less than ten btc when you had the opportunity to just buy and hold in 2011 but didn't because you thought you could get rich quick.

That might account for your constant bearish "analysis", yes?

No, I have not constantly been bearish.  I have been bearish at precisely the right times.

Yet you have failed to capitalise meaningfully in anyway whatsoever on potentially the greatest bull run in financial history. You think people are interested in reading your forecast ideas or trading setups with that recent performance?

Worse you continue to post predictions here and even attempt to manipulate the price to unsuspecting newbie readers - who can forget your "final final final final warnings!!this time is really the last one!!" in recent months. Or your, what was it, 70% likelihood of bitcoin reaching 50 dollars imminently or some such nonsense.

There are good traders on this forum, people with excellent TA that even simple speculators like me enjoy reading and occasionally using. Some are even bears! But you add nothing useful or of any value whatsoever to this forum. You must be good at something in life. Do us all a favour and do that instead of posting this crap.

Two trolls... different side of the same bet... Xiaoxiao at least has the benefit of being right lately. You, Inca, haven't been right since about July. Still, two trolls, different side of the same bet.

If you weren't having a bad day I might be offended. If you review my post history you will find a post directly warning you personally about leverage several months ago.

I am not sure I have made anything approaching a firm prediction on this forum ever! My last impassioned defence of the holder may have been in July though and no doubt it was positive. Long term are the words most holders use for a bitcoin investment.

If calling out shameless manipulators, and charlatan traders offering up 'analysis' to unsuspecting newbies makes me a troll then fine Smiley

Dude, I haven't even lost money today... at all. I just think you guys are dicks. Like, do I need to show you my bank accounts? Seriously f---ing weird. Oh, somebody thinks we're dicks... they must be overleveraged. I mean, think about it... from start to finish, today, the price hasn't even moved much. Not really. So, HuhHuh?
legendary
November 28, 2014, 11:18:39 PM

Prospect of next month: horizantal.  range $350-$450. 

It must suck to be trading with less than ten btc when you had the opportunity to just buy and hold in 2011 but didn't because you thought you could get rich quick.

No, I have not constantly been bearish.  I have been bearish at precisely the right times.

Yet you have failed to capitalise meaningfully in anyway whatsoever on potentially the greatest bull run in financial history. You think people are interested in reading your forecast ideas or trading setups with that recent performance?

Worse you continue to post predictions here and even attempt to manipulate the price to unsuspecting newbie readers - who can forget your "final final final final warnings!!this time is really the last one!!" in recent months. Or your, what was it, 70% likelihood of bitcoin reaching 50 dollars imminently or some such nonsense.

There are good traders on this forum, people with excellent TA that even simple speculators like me enjoy reading and occasionally using. Some are even bears! But you add nothing useful or of any value whatsoever to this forum. You must be good at something in life. Do us all a favour and do that instead of posting this crap.

Two trolls... different side of the same bet... Xiaoxiao at least has the benefit of being right lately. You, Inca, haven't been right since about July. Still, two trolls, different side of the same bet.

If you weren't having a bad day I might be offended. If you review my post history you will find a post directly warning you personally about leverage several months ago.

I am not sure I have made anything approaching a firm prediction on this forum ever! My last impassioned defence of the holder may have been in July though and no doubt it was positive. Long term are the words most holders use for a bitcoin investment.

If calling out shameless manipulators, and charlatan traders offering up 'analysis' to unsuspecting newbies makes me a troll then fine Smiley
November 28, 2014, 10:12:34 PM

No, I have not constantly been bearish.  I have been bearish at precisely the right times.

legendary
November 28, 2014, 11:58:12 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 28, 2014, 07:41:26 AM

>range $350-$450

You got no idea what you're doing, do you?
Didn't seem to be that far off.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
November 28, 2014, 07:33:54 AM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 27, 2014, 12:40:48 PM

>range $350-$450

You got no idea what you're doing, do you?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
November 27, 2014, 12:07:22 PM

this is my short term outlook too, next few days ~360-350 then steady up atleast 450 Kiss
legendary
November 27, 2014, 09:54:07 AM

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
November 27, 2014, 08:04:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 28, 2014, 11:24:43 AM
This week's forecast... 220- 395

could go as low as 200.

trades - shorted 10 @ 385

lol, that a bit wide, isn't it? What's the point of posting this?

It helps lots.
It tells you to sell all if it gets to $380
And buy back when gets to $220.
October 27, 2014, 08:02:57 PM
Wide and yet not so much. It's basically a slight recovery or a flash crash. He could have just wrote, I think there will be a slight recovery or a flash crash, but that's less fun.
Activity: 588
October 27, 2014, 07:06:10 PM
]That is the the type of forecast when you use the dartboard

Ah sorry, completely forgot dartboard analysis.  Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
Have faith.
October 27, 2014, 02:34:41 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum could guess 220-395 with nothing to back it up. You don't need your own thread for that wide range guess.
That is the the type of forecast when you use the dartboard
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 27, 2014, 11:27:28 AM
This week's forecast... 220- 395

could go as low as 200.

trades - shorted 10 @ 385

lol, that a bit wide, isn't it? What's the point of posting this?
Activity: 588
October 27, 2014, 11:10:09 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum could guess 220-395 with nothing to back it up. You don't need your own thread for that wide range guess.
Pages:
Jump to: