Pages:
Author

Topic: Xiaoxiao's trading/forecast blog - page 7. (Read 16369 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 22, 2014, 05:56:52 PM
hmm, so pretty cautious trader then.

not sure your trading style fits so well to bitcoin then, but let's see.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
June 22, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it won't happen this time around.  I think those that have the capability of adopting btc already have, and the rest are either against or don't know yet.  The dilemna is that those who don't know about cryptos yet probably won't be adopting anytime soon or have the ability to adopt.

Like you said, geek adoption, but how many geeks out there don't already know about bitcoin?

Did you predict that we would go to 1.2k in december when we were around $130 in september?

No, i thought it was going to hit 600-900 before another crash, didn't think it would hit 1200.

Ok, hopefully you're wrong this time Grin

Where do you think we'll be at in 3 months time however?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
June 22, 2014, 12:30:07 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it won't happen this time around.  I think those that have the capability of adopting btc already have, and the rest are either against or don't know yet.  The dilemna is that those who don't know about cryptos yet probably won't be adopting anytime soon or have the ability to adopt.

Like you said, geek adoption, but how many geeks out there don't already know about bitcoin?

Did you predict that we would go to 1.2k in december when we were around $130 in september?

No, i thought it was going to hit 600-900 before another crash, didn't think it would hit 1200.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
June 22, 2014, 12:28:13 PM

Or that we would go to 266 in april 2013 when the price was $10 in december 2012?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
June 22, 2014, 12:04:38 PM
6/22/14

Hello folks, I am an avid student of history and trader on the side.  I had supported myself via small stakes poker (3-14 tables) at times throughout my studies.  But currently poker is nearly dead.  So I will create a blog detailing my opinions and trades.

I like to trade creatively.  I am not necessarily a technical trader, as that will not work.  I normally follow a system but bitcoin is indeed different than the markets.

This last year has been very good for me.  Immediately after the silk road incident back in October I knew bitcoin was going to blow up and put a decent chunk of my savings into BTC/ltc, and after the new years, once again, I did quite well seeing the crash.  I used a combination of logic, news, and tech analysis.

Here is a screenshot of one of my accounts that I use to trade:

It has nearly 400 pages of transactions, so I do kind of know what I am doing.

Prediction for this week--

It seems that bitcoin is on the verge of breaking its downward trend, but what will induce another bubble?

Current: 601 @ bitstamp.

6/22/14 - 6/29

lo- 540

hi - 700

trades: none, it is pretty horizantal for now.

What are your thoughts on endless log growth charts on bitcoin that you see in this forum? Do you think we will stay in the log growth trend which is a boom every few months, or are we going to move out of that trend?

I am on the fence. I see tons and tons of incredibly favorable bitcoin news every single week, however, i don't see ANY adoption with neighbors and people. Yes geek adoption, but then only moderately.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it won't happen this time around.  I think those that have the capability of adopting btc already have, and the rest are either against or don't know yet.  The dilemna is that those who don't know about cryptos yet probably won't be adopting anytime soon or have the ability to adopt.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
June 22, 2014, 10:41:37 AM
6/22/14

Hello folks, I am an avid student of history and trader on the side.  I had supported myself via small stakes poker (3-14 tables) at times throughout my studies.  But currently poker is nearly dead.  So I will create a blog detailing my opinions and trades.

I like to trade creatively.  I am not necessarily a technical trader, as that will not work.  I normally follow a system but bitcoin is indeed different than the markets.

This last year has been very good for me.  Immediately after the silk road incident back in October I knew bitcoin was going to blow up and put a decent chunk of my savings into BTC/ltc, and after the new years, once again, I did quite well seeing the crash.  I used a combination of logic, news, and tech analysis.

It seems that bitcoin is on the verge of breaking its downward trend, but what will induce another bubble?

6/22/14 - 6/29

lo- 540

hi - 700

What are your thoughts on endless log growth charts on bitcoin that you see in this forum? Do you think we will stay in the log growth trend which is a boom every few months, or are we going to move out of that trend?

I am on the fence. I see tons and tons of incredibly favorable bitcoin news every single week, however, i don't see ANY adoption with neighbors and people. Yes geek adoption, but then only moderately.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 22, 2014, 08:52:48 AM
Well, not much to predict right now as it's quite calm, but you look like a nice person and you might be a good trader, so it's interesting to see what this blog will bring in the future.

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
June 22, 2014, 05:32:54 AM
6/22/14

6/22/14 - 6/29

lo- 540

hi - 700

Pages:
Jump to: