Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 17. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 11, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
If daddy needs a new pair of shoes he don't need to launch rockets and start bull run. He can stand in short position so those who have shoes will lost the last pair if they decide to sell Wink
Daddy is not Santa, he will take shoes only for himself.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
Come on we all know its impossible to predict what the future holds, tomorrow, next week,
Next month but it could happen that something like the Christmas season to kick-start a
bit of a bull run for no reason in particular. All it takes is a start and then for those who are
hungry for it to jump in and feed it.
The fact of the matter is that only hope remains. Actually the truth is different. The market continues a bearish trend. And to break it I do not even know what money is needed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 10, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

well, most of us expected that. but experts assumed that on 1st quarter next year or maybe this the starting point of a bullish run i hope. so that we can all have a new shoes and have enough food for the table in this come Christmas.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 09:32:26 PM
If bull run goes on Xmas then everyone will deserve the fruit for waiting patiently for such a long time, but looking at the CMC everyday it looks like this year there will not be any surprises coming on the way. Only a miracle can do everything this year let's hope for the best.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 10, 2018, 09:21:54 PM
I hope this could be true so we can make a profit again. But we don't know what will happen in December, and it's the only a couple of weeks left. Although it's not happening in this year, we should be patient because the bull run will come and I am sure all of us can make a big smile. But if we analyze the market, every coins actually still moving on the higher price, but it's not too high and still need time to reach the higher rate. And besides that, I think all of us need new shoes Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 10, 2018, 09:13:24 PM
i really don't think this year will have a real bullrun i think we will see only a slight pump next year we will see a real upward pressure in the crypto market cap good luck for all

Yeah, the year is already ending with only a month left, although there are many who are excited that December can bring, maybe its just too late already for some bullrun.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
November 10, 2018, 08:52:24 PM
If there is a bull run this coming christmas its a good gift for all of us in this cryptoworld, bit i think only just a little bit of price up maybe in early next year if there is, but i still hoping that this christmas was perfect time after suffering this whole year of nothing a big bonus to us...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 10, 2018, 08:42:49 PM
There may not be a big bull run as lots of people are anticipating because the market is still quite subdued with less hype to produce positive results but a small increase is possible especially by early next year if it doesn't improve in time for the festive season
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 10, 2018, 08:08:12 PM
We don't know yet if this coming christmas was the started of the bull run.
But maybe it will happen so that all altcoins that i have now iv'e sell them to a high price.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 10, 2018, 08:03:46 PM
Ive been ready most of the time. I dont want only to buy my dad a pair of shoes.  Grin
We dont have any assurance that this Christmas is going to be on bull run. 2016 I've experienced the same bear.
Get ready and brace yourselves for the "when lambo" comments.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 10, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

We are always hoping to see market recover and skyrocket. Now that chistmas is coming we are excited to see the bull run of crypto market. Hope it will happen to give us a merry and wonderful christmas.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
November 10, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
Come on we all know its impossible to predict what the future holds, tomorrow, next week,
Next month but it could happen that something like the Christmas season to kick-start a
bit of a bull run for no reason in particular. All it takes is a start and then for those who are
hungry for it to jump in and feed it.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
It's so nice to hear Xmas bull run. But, reality check shows no signs of bullish market. Though I can consider the market so positive about th current situation showing stable prices. But this is not investors wanting for, they want the hype as last year especially those who hold their coins since last year. Maybe next year, things change for the better.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 10, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
Dr Phil says the past predicts the future! I think we can all learn something from this

Nope. Not in this market. Past performance is not a good indicator here because you have to remember that this market is based on pure speculation. So its very very difficult to predict just based on its historical logs. Although we can learn some lessons here, but totally relying on its past specially last year's showing, there's no guarantee that we can have a bull run before the end of the year. So If I were you, don't expect too much so that you won't get disappointed at the end.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 10, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
I hope bull run will happen before the christmas so we can buy all gifts that we want to give to our family and friends. And for sure it is a big gift for us if bull run will happen again even Decemeber is started is okay.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
Dr Phil says the past predicts the future! I think we can all learn something from this
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 10, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

I think the likelihood in December of the cryptocurrency market will rise rapidly to compensate for the full 2018 prices at the bottom. Knowing that can only hope, but many positive signals are showing the improvement of the cryptos rate at the end of 2018.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 10, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
Nope, not so fast. Santa will come this Christmas but there will be no bull run, sad to say  Grin. People are reluctant to pour their cash today because of lots of uncertainty plus a lot got burned already and wouldn't want to risk another loss. We need to wait so use your cc to buy dad's new shoes.
Activity: 376
November 10, 2018, 07:09:22 PM
Those who enter this market with the thought that it can easily increase in a really naive time. The market's momentum has increased due to lending and ICO projects. We need a new trend for this market so it can be strong uptrend again
Strong iptrend will never happen over time, its easy to do dump but making another ATH or having uptrend will take time unless were a big investor that can make it move at least.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 07:04:43 PM
Those who enter this market with the thought that it can easily increase in a really naive time. The market's momentum has increased due to lending and ICO projects. We need a new trend for this market so it can be strong uptrend again
Pages:
Jump to: