Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 18. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 10, 2018, 06:59:51 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

Now that is funny.

Expect the unexpected. My motto with crypto currencies. Anything could happen in just a blink so always be ready.
I will start to become like I was before at December 1 of this year and try to monitor the price until the end of the year.
 Hoping for some changes since I am new to alt coins and also want some profit to buy more bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
In all fairness i dont mind when the market recovers, because every month its down is just another opportunity to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
November 10, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

Recovery still, is not assured to happen this year. keep in mind that we are already in the month of november and yet we are not seeing any signs of increase. Given that it is not assured that the market will be showing positive marks before this year end, we should now prioritize holding and to just wait for such thing to happen. It will be safer than to sell already due to lack of hope on recovery.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
I've waited that for a long time. I hope Christmas season will eventually retest the price of bitcoin whether it goes positive or not. But im sure im very bullish at this price.. Coz price are on sideways.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 10, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

Everybody here is hoping and positive, Christmas season is the time that we are all needs money but I hardly doubt we'll going to have that this month or next month the best that we can hope for is the first quarter of next year, in fact people will likely sell some of their shares for their Christmas spending.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 10, 2018, 06:33:19 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Hope so  only time can tell when bitcoin gives better price value
Maybe this coming Christmas season bitcoin will increase slight
But in my analysis bitcoin can't increase their over 7k usd
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Do you have a solid reference about the subject? We know last year, we experienced bull run but the way I look at the market right now, it really shows that it faces difficulties. Difficulty of having its price to go higher due to some correction and probably this year it will stay at $6k plus.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 10, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Wow, sounds funny and i laugh actually that daddy needs a new pair of shoes, well i am also excited for the next bullrun, because i also have the same feeling that it could actually happen this december, who knows, GOD makes a way for everything in this world. IF this happen this december, i would surely bought something wonderful for myself this christmas, but hoping it could happen also.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 10, 2018, 06:23:08 PM
I think we are already seeing the starts of a bull market but it is being very selective about which coins rise. I don't think we will see a return of 2017 where every coin went up in price. That was driven by pure hype and a lot of really dumb money being invested by unsophisticated investors. From here on in coins will rise in value mostly based on merit, which is a much healthier way for the industry. The rise won't be as quick but the bull market will be more sustainable and last a lot longer.
November 10, 2018, 06:16:01 PM
You bull run deniers make me lol

The whales are hungry.. its time they ate  Grin
Activity: 378
November 10, 2018, 05:49:18 PM
If you really look at the trend, we are still on the bull run. Just look at the each year and write down it's corresponding value, you will be surprised that still it is going higher each year. We are just blinded by btc's ath at the end of the year last year and we feel that it is going down this year. Make a research yourself of what i am saying.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
We are all waiting  Grin
If we look into past, we will see that almost every year the biggest growth was in the November - December. So I am pretty optimistic about Bitcoin movement in December.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I don't only need new pair of shoes, I need new clothing, need to some for my wife and kids too. But in all honesty, it doesn't look like a bull run is feasible this year despite the optimism.
November 10, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
I'll be astonished if the whales dont have their pay day.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

Not so long ago, I also expected a bull market before the New Year. But today it seems that they want to kill all the holders. Although they are already a bit. No fuel, no new fresh money. I highly doubt a good script soon.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
Yeh. it would be great! I believe that the new bullrun will start at the beginning of december before accepting the Bakkt. But the growth will be very short so we must be ready for selling, and after but more  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 05:02:10 PM
lol I need a new pair of shoes too, it is getting cold. and the market is as cold as this autumn. But I hope to start warming soon!!!
Activity: 462
November 10, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

Hello! why 11 months? the market was pretty good in winter and spring. This is not a good time, but it is not a reason for panic. Good luck!
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
November 10, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
Everyone wants the long awaited bull run, everyone wants it sooner than later but the fact is we do not know when exactly it will come, we can only stay positive and hope for the best, bull eun is something that can not happen with our wishes only it needs hype, fomo, positivity, momentum, volume and genuine buyer demand.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 10, 2018, 04:30:24 PM
I have said this without numbers that, December 2018 will be the bull run for the year.
The recent market price has make Bitcoin to rise above it support zone and almost set to go bullish.
Holders will benefit from this bull run next month.
Just looking at Bakkt launch next month for another Bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: