Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1374. (Read 4670630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

"All aboard the Bitcoin Express! We're leaving in 72--errrr...wait, wait...4 day--wait..errr...2 weeks! Yeah, get on board! Next stop Fudville!"
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So Bittrex had disabled Monero deposits and withdrawals fro 3 days? They seems really don't want to earn any money.

I believe that they reopened it.

yes, they did so earlier today already.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
which is the latest daemon? i am stuck on block 230857
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
So Bittrex had disabled Monero deposits and withdrawals fro 3 days? They seems really don't want to earn any money.

I believe that they reopened it.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
An exploit has been found in the pool code, which means that some miners are submitting duplicate shares to the pools. Pool owners should update to latest code, pools that have been patched include minexmr.com, hashinvest.net and monero.crypto-pool.fr. Other pools are currently being exploited, including moneropool.com, which means if you are mining there you will recieve ~40% xmr less than you should.

PS this is not related to the recent BCX stuff

It's been about 2 months we suspected an exploit.

EDIT : edited, sorry for confusion. The patch is not 2 months old. We only had the proof of the exploit yesterday and as soon as possible we pulled a fix to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think that trollers are welcomed, even they are making noise only. XMR is under time-based stress test. I want to see how this community can grow up everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
An exploit has been found in the pool code, which means that some miners are submitting duplicate shares to the pools. Pool owners should update to latest code, pools that have been patched include minexmr.com, hashinvest.net and monero.crypto-pool.fr. Other pools are currently being exploited, including moneropool.com, which means if you are mining there you will recieve ~40% xmr less than you should.

thanks.

xmr is truly btc circa 2011

I love the people who say they wish they would have bought BTC in 2011, because you know if you presented them with XMR, they'd dismiss it as too risky. They're the same people in the mid-nineties who said that they wish they would have bought Microsoft in the eighties, but didn't want to invest (circa 95') because the stock wouldn't rise that much more. They should change they're their investment statement to, "I wish money would land on my lap."
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
The Windows wallet on the OP is still the one before recent events. Is it possible for the dev to compile a latest one?

There is a separate thread for the windows wallet.  May I suggest you ask there.  The link to that thread is in the first post of this thread.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The Windows wallet on the OP is still the one before recent events. Is it possible for the dev to compile a latest one?
Activity: 39
Too much blood is in the streets for this coin... I will buy some
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I have put him and this whole history on the ignore, there is no point in waste time on that anymore.
Activity: 43
What exchanges besides bter are having issues?

Bittrex is still disabled.

It's not anymore. Smiley

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
XMR is the future.
Activity: 300
So, how is the "attack" going on ? It's quite silent lately.
Activity: 294
Lol if you go to the G20's home page and see their "agenda" tab, number one is "fighting corruption"

LMAO

In other words "none is allowed to be corrupt except us"
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Guys there are still outstanding issues and I'm not talking about the trolling ones. The exchanges are using their own judgement to protect your coins. There is no issue of centralization just immature tech.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

Bittrex is still disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
Are we still not over this BCX thing? Seriously?  Roll Eyes
+1

It will make me stop mining it and move on some coin that actually "works".

Excuse me but... what isn't working about monero?

Turn on your sarcasm detector.

Its always full on but it didn't work here for a reason:

Solution is still not showing up, it makes me not to mine it anymore as I do not want to have money nowhere.

Big delay give no trust on any field.

I'd like to hear them reasons, thats all.

He was having issues sending from his wallet to bter a few days ago.  He sent from his wallet to bter and I believe at that time deposits were disabled.  He posted about it in the monero.crypto-pool.fr thread as I assume he mines there.  supperresistant was helpful as usual.  As of yesterday he was still waiting on bter deposits to open up.

Yup, and it's still disabled.
Feeling soo centralized situation, or maybe I'm wrong?

I have no idea why bter hasn't opened up deposits and withdrawals as they have been working for days on Poloniex and I believe Hitbtc as well.  I understand your concern about centralization but to me that concern has much more to do with exchanges than Monero.  

He was having issues sending from his wallet to bter a few days ago.  He sent from his wallet to bter and I believe at that time deposits were disabled.  He posted about it in the monero.crypto-pool.fr thread as I assume he mines there.  supperresistant was helpful as usual.  As of yesterday he was still waiting on bter deposits to open up.

Yeah I'm hoping all the exchanges start accepting deposits soon also.

Jump to: