Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1375. (Read 4670630 times)

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
He was having issues sending from his wallet to bter a few days ago.  He sent from his wallet to bter and I believe at that time deposits were disabled.  He posted about it in the monero.crypto-pool.fr thread as I assume he mines there.  supperresistant was helpful as usual.  As of yesterday he was still waiting on bter deposits to open up.

Yeah I'm hoping all the exchanges start accepting deposits soon also.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
Are we still not over this BCX thing? Seriously?  Roll Eyes
+1

It will make me stop mining it and move on some coin that actually "works".

Excuse me but... what isn't working about monero?

Turn on your sarcasm detector.

Its always full on but it didn't work here for a reason:

Solution is still not showing up, it makes me not to mine it anymore as I do not want to have money nowhere.

Big delay give no trust on any field.

I'd like to hear them reasons, thats all.

He was having issues sending from his wallet to bter a few days ago.  He sent from his wallet to bter and I believe at that time deposits were disabled.  He posted about it in the monero.crypto-pool.fr thread as I assume he mines there.  supperresistant was helpful as usual.  As of yesterday he was still waiting on bter deposits to open up.

Yup, and it's still disabled.
Feeling soo centralized situation, or maybe I'm wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
+1

Solution is still not showing up, it makes me not to mine it anymore as I do not want to have money nowhere.

Activity: 528
Merit: 250
what pisses me off -- monero is disabled on bittrex. I got monero to cash out and other alts to buy... sheesh wasting my time
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
+1

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Are we still not over this BCX thing? Seriously?  Roll Eyes
+1

Activity: 649
Merit: 500
+1

legendary
Activity: 1092
I'm a Firestarter!
+1

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
The other part of the decision not to use bounties is that the incentive is to do the minimum required to collect the bounty with no further development or support.
 This isn't always the case with the windows GUI being one example.

You just made 21 posts today each in a different altcoin thread except the first one and all prior in the Chinese section. 

This one looks familiar.

The other part of the decision not to use bounties is that the incentive is to do the minimum required to collect the bounty with no further development or support.  This isn't always the case with the windows GUI being one example.
Activity: 98
The other part of the decision not to use bounties is that the incentive is to do the minimum required to collect the bounty with no further development or support.
 This isn't always the case with the windows GUI being one example.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
But before that don't forget to look at price of BTC. Also time warped?

So you're saying because BTC is down, XMR is down because of that? There are (other) coins that have gone up even though BTC has gone down.

There are always exceptions but in general yes it does look like alts move the same way as btc usually. Take a look at the list on bitcoinwisddom. 10 out of the top 11 all down today (LTC is the exception).

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile

So you're saying because BTC is down, XMR is down because of that? There are (other) coins that have gone up even though BTC has gone down.

The majority appear down. If XMR was going down in price due to a weakness/vulnerability, there would be no mistaking it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Maybe timewarp attack will need weeks to show effects? Or decades?

Maybe will not show in our lifetime, but in 22th century.

If they will invent mind transplantation i should get some more Moneros to be able to afford that when my body will not serve me perfect anymore. MAybe with that i could see this effect in 22th century.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Any news on when BTER, Bittrex, and Mintpal will allow deposits/withdrawals again?
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
All of that may be true, however...can we get some official word from the core team on the latest developments?
BCX is implying his TW attack is already running and having an affect on the block chain. Can we disprove that with 100% certainty?

He was playing for time all from the beginning.
Exploits announced? One. Delivered? Zero.
Then "hey let's wait and see in 72 hours"
Two days later "takes 22 days to built up and THEN it is inevitable"
Just wait and see, it is 100% CERTAIN that after those 22 days ... he comes up with another two weeks.

Tell that to the market price.  Undecided

Could be marketing vice president of Butterfly Labs   Cool

Activity: 94
All of that may be true, however...can we get some official word from the core team on the latest developments?
BCX is implying his TW attack is already running and having an affect on the block chain. Can we disprove that with 100% certainty?

Just wait and see, it is 100% CERTAIN that after those 22 days ... he comes up with another two weeks.

Activity: 378

Jump to: