Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1373. (Read 4670630 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
minergate is fuck up site
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
How does I2P integration apply to Monero? Can you currently use Tor? What advantages to privacy do you gain from using these? I guess what I'm asking is how much information you broadcast to others if you're not using any thing to hide yourself. Do people here consider it critical to use additional privacy tools?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
quick question about merged mining:

If i mine monero and merge mine with fcn or mcn, am i losing out on potential monero?

Thanks  Grin

As i understand for merged mining there are not so optimized miners as are for mining Monero. What you get beside Monero is worth so little, that cant cover that difference.
uh? i've used the same miners i was using on monero only pools without problems, the only difference was that on minergate.com i was getting rejects (~3-4%) while on other monero pools i never got one...
Activity: 528

If i mine monero and merge mine with fcn or mcn, am i losing out on potential monero?

Thanks  Grin

As i understand for merged mining there are not so optimized miners as are for mining Monero. What you get beside Monero is worth so little, that cant cover that difference.

So i would be better off just mining monero?

I have 8 cores and 4 nvidea 750 ti's, would my best bet be to run 3 cores on monero and run the 4 cards on darkcoin? or can i get away with adding more cores without taking away from the gpu processing??
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Thanks  Grin

Activity: 329
if you do solo miner
"is the only way now to make merge miner"
the problem is
that the blocks you'll find them after a long time
days or weeks if you have hashrate low
there also is at least one pool that support merge mining, check minergate.com
Activity: 109
if you do solo miner
"is the only way now to make merge miner"
the problem is
that the blocks you'll find them after a long time
days or weeks if you have hashrate low
Activity: 528

Thanks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
FUN FACT:

... having sold all Bitcoins 2 months ago at 650 US-$ instead of hodling them in nice form of a Monero Bag would have been the better bottomline. Now it's more like 388 US-$ with a strong tendency pointing downwards.
The big picture is disliked by all fractions, be it pro or contra Monero.
You are right, so it's double mistake  Smiley

Yes, and yes. The last mistake was selling your stack. We have allready worked out that holding Bitcoins is no solution anymore (I assume that is because nobody mines them now anymore. Most mining Rigs have migrated onto new Altcoin algos. BTC always has been about the mining in first place) and there is a spot opening soon for a replacement.
Betting all-in on XMR to jump into that gap with success is a bold move. Leverage your gambling on other base technologies. Like 20$ on the black horse (dark-aynthing), some so called 2.0 coins (I do not, just mentioning for completeness), definitely 30$ on the white horse (CryptoNote variants) and some pennies on Zerocoin/cash since that seems high risk bet.
Good luck!
Activity: 148
Activity: 91
I was waiting for a 2 months, but nothing positive was happened.. Sold about 5k coins today even at this low price! Now I'm really happy! Bye bye monero!
tomorrow up +400% xd

FUN FACT:

... having sold all Bitcoins 2 months ago at 650 US-$ instead of hodling them in nice form of a Monero Bag would have been the better bottomline. Now it's more like 388 US-$ with a strong tendency pointing downwards.
You are right, so it's double mistake  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
I was waiting for a 2 months, but nothing positive was happened.. Sold about 5k coins today even at this low price! Now I'm really happy! Bye bye monero!
tomorrow up +400% xd

FUN FACT:

Remember Darkcoin? The price was stable for at least 3 /4 months than had risen up Smiley I suppose there will be similar pattern here or maybe some kind of revolusion!!  Cheesy
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Stealthcoin shill  Cheesy
In my post was no word about Stealthcoin. This thread is about Monero, Mr.3x2, be polite.
If you cant wait for more than 2 months you shouldnt be in crypto

You really think he had 5k xmr  Tongue he is just here to promote he BS coin  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
In my post was no word about Stealthcoin. This thread is about Monero, Mr.3x2, be polite.
If you cant wait for more than 2 months you shouldnt be in crypto
tomorrow up +400% xd
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Activity: 99
XMR is the future.
Jump to: