Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1376. (Read 4670630 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
All of that may be true, however...can we get some official word from the core team on the latest developments?
BCX is implying his TW attack is already running and having an affect on the block chain. Can we disprove that with 100% certainty?

Maybe timewarp attack will need weeks to show effects? Or decades?

He was playing for time all from the beginning.
Exploits announced? One. Delivered? Zero.
Then "hey let's wait and see in 72 hours"
Two days later "takes 22 days to built up and THEN it is inevitable"
Just wait and see, it is 100% CERTAIN that after those 22 days ... he comes up with another two weeks.

Could be marketing vice president of Butterfly Labs  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Open simplewallet.log

search for the command you entered, like this:
transfer 0 address amount paymentid

that way you will find your txid
Thanks, that worked!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

IF it ever happens we will get to know here  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

~TKT~

Meme on meme violence.  Cheesy

Can you post a "it's happening" upside down and infinite within the Monero mascot? When I was four, I saw a t-shirt with a girl doing a handstand, with t-shirt of a girl doing a handstand, with a girl doing a handstand with t-shirt of a girl doing a handstand with a..."Holy Infinity! Mind blown!"
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
How can I see a transaction's ID in the official wallet? Sent some XMR to an exchange, the deposit hasn't showed up and now I need to provide the transaction ID for the ticket, but where can I find it? I don't see a way to list previous transactions in the wallet, there's the "payments" command but it requires an ID which I'm trying to find out in the first place.. Cheesy very confusing stuff. Huh
Open simplewallet.log

search for the command you entered, like this:
transfer 0 address amount paymentid

that way you will find your txid
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
How can I see a transaction's ID in the official wallet? Sent some XMR to an exchange, the deposit hasn't showed up and now I need to provide the transaction ID for the ticket, but where can I find it? I don't see a way to list previous transactions in the wallet, there's the "payments" command but it requires an ID which I'm trying to find out in the first place.. Cheesy very confusing stuff. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Can we disprove that with 100% certainty?

No we can not disprove the existence of something. We see no suspicious activity. Beyond that we aren't going to comment on rumors and speculation.

I say aliens are trying to steal Monero through a wormhole timewarp loop, can you disprove that smooth? Cheesy

so I sleep better.

This is how I imagine BCX's Timewarp:

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
XMR killed JFK.
Activity: 84
We see no suspicious activity.

That's all I needed to hear.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

No we can not disprove the existence of something. We see no suspicious activity. Beyond that we aren't going to comment on rumors and speculation.
All of that may be true, however...can we get some official word from the core team on the latest developments?
BCX is implying his TW attack is already running and having an affect on the block chain. Can we disprove that with 100% certainty?
Activity: 99
XMR is the future.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
There is nothing going on, he is playing with the blockchain accepting blocks from different timezones, he is a total clown

A clown, and dedicated to get his last show on stage ongoing and going and going. He knows the curtain falls for him the last time.

In my culture it is custom to expect a Dernièrengag now. I assume that any applaus, if any at all, would not be for the performance itself but for the show ending at last!
Activity: 99
XMR is the future.
Activity: 76
So with time warp attack the attacker basically turns his hashing power on and off in a pattern of resonant frequency? Am i understanding this right? I haven’t actually heard the name before but when studying bitcoin years ago i decided against buying in because I imagined this sort of attack. (boy what i mistake, i still bought in relatively early but i wish i had bought in *THAT* early).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Can someone in the know comment on a possible TW attack underway?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-789978

I always pick the wrong time to buy in. Shit
I hope it can be mitigated.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

I always pick the wrong time to buy in. Shit

Jump to: