Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1399. (Read 4670630 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
What is this for strange stuff with this BitcoinExpres?? Did he attacked already, where can we follow his updates or something?

He has lied in the past about attacking LTC. He's probably lying about this so-called Monero exploit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What is this for strange stuff with this BitcoinExpres?? Did he attacked already, where can we follow his updates or something?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Hi!

Just a friendly member of the Stealthcoin community dropping by to tell you that the Bitcointalk user known as "Stealthcoin" is not associated in anyway with Stealthcoin or it's development. I've seen many Monero supporters lash out at Stealthcoin because of this users actions. User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stealthcoin-209332

Competition for anonymous coins is good. It means better quality, more competitive and more people promoting privacy oriented software and trade! Good luck to Monero!

Once again, the user "Stealthcoin" is not associated in any way with the crypto currency known as Stealthcoin!

Thx.

So what are you guys going to do now that Monero is worthless and Poloniex shut down?

Put you on ignore?
Activity: 308
So what are you guys going to do now that Monero is worthless and Poloniex shut down?

Say pretty pretty please and maybe paypal, monero will release your funds.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

We're going to hang out for a while here in reality. You should try it.

Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
Hi!

Just a friendly member of the Stealthcoin community dropping by to tell you that the Bitcointalk user known as "Stealthcoin" is not associated in anyway with Stealthcoin or it's development. I've seen many Monero supporters lash out at Stealthcoin because of this users actions. User: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stealthcoin-209332

Competition for anonymous coins is good. It means better quality, more competitive and more people promoting privacy oriented software and trade! Good luck to Monero!

Once again, the user "Stealthcoin" is not associated in any way with the crypto currency known as Stealthcoin!

Thank you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is more trolls on this site than in a Tolkien novel and it's getting worse.

no fkn joke.  if u can't beat em - join em ... only way to survive this altcoin hell
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Hi!

There is more trolls on this site than in a Tolkien novel and it's getting worse.

Activity: 322
Hi!

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
guys, what happened to Monero? In some sentences
thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
even in the wild wild west of altcoins, some threads in the alternate cryptocurrencies reach a level of defamation and violation I have never seen before on the internet (maybe except anonymous 4chan).

I am just a supporter of xmr, but please do not participate in this behaviour.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Important update (source code only)

If you are operating a pool or exchange or other important service, or if you are solo mining, and you compile your own node, please pull master from github and upgrade ASAP.  Additional precautionary checkpoints have been added to protect more of the existing blockchain.

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

The only evidence of anomalous activity is what was reported by fluffypony.

The update is an important precaution.

Updated binaries will follow shortly.

Further measures will be taken as necessary.

Thanks for the update.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Important update (source code only)

If you are operating a pool or exchange or other important service, or if you are solo mining, and you compile your own node, please pull master from github and upgrade ASAP.  Additional precautionary checkpoints have been added to protect more of the existing blockchain.

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

The only evidence of anomalous activity is what was reported by fluffypony.

The update is an important precaution.

Updated binaries will follow shortly.

Further measures will be taken as necessary.

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
Time Warp attack, as widely expected. It could always be a diversion though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD5Imb7vWSc
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

HAHAHAH.. You are one funny fucker.

For real though.. Wait till the sleeping world wakes up... Shits gonna get fucking ugly and quick..

I got my popcorn handy.. Good'ol buttery theater style popcorn... ouuuuuuweeeeeeee!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Well see, I understand if an exchange shuts down, for maintenance, attack, whatever. Or if there is a crisis on the network and coins are going missing. But what I am pissed off at, as should everyone else should be, is that a edict from on high has arbitrarily shut things down due to a threat.

No edict, just our recommendation. The centralized exchange used its centralized authority to decide to follow our recommendation.

Next time try a 24hour notice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
not looking good for XMR... dang mang.
Jump to: