Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1403. (Read 4670622 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
MEW - Monero Economy Workgroup communication

This has been a busy day. The taskforce of crypto_zoidberg, AnonyMint, jl777 and some Monero developers and MEW members has diligently worked on the code and is implementing fixes to possible exploits that might give the attacker the upper hand. The code is evaluated so that we can say with certainty that no coinkiller exploit can be used against us, and this makes me thankful for the original coders of CryptoNote. It is too often forgotten that without this unique technology there would be no Monero that has taken the torch, determined to carry it beyond the current limits of cryptoworld.

I must point out the irony in this post. The first 3 people you mention that helped you with the code are all supporters/developers of BBR.

Who's carrying the torch here exactly?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Those are my hoDLings. Nothing else at this moment!

I think you should hodl some cloak, I herd their PoSa is a real game changer!
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I cant wait for the moderated thread/moneros owns forum.

That will be best solution

https://moneroforum.org/
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Can someone tell me if .Net GUI can solomine? And how?

Tnx

Edit: How cool! Not a newbie anymore...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I get this when opening my wallet:

Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:18081). Daemon either is not started or passed wrong port. Please, make sure that daemon is running
or restart the wallet with correct daemon address.

I restarted daemon several times.

EDIT:
It seems i had daemon run 2 times, and not on port that wallet was searching it.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I cant wait for the moderated thread/moneros owns forum.

That will be best solution
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Thanks for the heads up, Bobsurplus Smiley
I bet it's irrelevant that the price goes up... Smiley

LMAO... dont misunderstand loyal community members throwing their last btc into the dying coin to trick themselves and you all into thinking it's got a shot. I been here for a while and can tell you this wont end will for those who buy more or stick to the tried tested and untrue tactic of HODLing.

Surprisingly enough, HODLing has served me right for the last couple of years... Do you think I should SHOTR my XMRs? Why would I want to do so? Wink

Yeah, what coins you been holding?
BTC, XMR, and a small pile of others of very small value. What are you hodling?

BTC.. which I first bought at about $15 bucks and mined for. Sold most between $150- $200 and bought back in between $70-$200. Sold again between $700-$1100, bought back at $600.

LTC.. Mined and bought at around $0.50 and been trading them back and forth like BTC.

XST.. Been buying since 2500 all the way up to 14500 yesterday.

LXC.. Been buying since 1K, sold most at about 12K but still hold a fair chunk.

Those are my hoDLings. Nothing else at this moment!

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.

LMAO... dont misunderstand loyal community members throwing their last btc into the dying coin to trick themselves and you all into thinking it's got a shot. I been here for a while and can tell you this wont end will for those who buy more or stick to the tried tested and untrue tactic of HODLing.

Surprisingly enough, HODLing has served me right for the last couple of years... Do you think I should SHOTR my XMRs? Why would I want to do so? Wink

BTC, XMR, and a small pile of others of very small value. What are you hodling?
legendary

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
You're hardly known as an altruist, think anyone still buys ur BS?

https://i.imgur.com/xp6GF7i.jpg
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

legendary

LMAO, I'm known for making people money and it's not BS!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Important update (source code only)

If you are operating a pool or exchange or other important service, or if you are solo mining, and you compile your own node, please pull master from github and upgrade ASAP.  Precautionary checkpoints have been added to prevent any attack against the existing blockchain.

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

No evidence of anomalous activity has been detected at this time. The update is an important precaution.

Updated binaries will follow shortly.

Further measures will be taken as necessary.

great, precaution is what we need. we dont fear possible attacks, the monero devs actually improve the coin Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Important update (source code only)

If you are operating a pool or exchange or other important service, or if you are solo mining, and you compile your own node, please pull master from github and upgrade ASAP.  Precautionary checkpoints have been added to prevent any attack against the existing blockchain.

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero

No evidence of anomalous activity has been detected at this time. The update is an important precaution.

Updated binaries will follow shortly.

Further measures will be taken as necessary.

legendary

legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
legendary
he's just one of those sad trolls fishing for noobs...  Grin amazing how pathetic they can get... despite whining and bitching they still keep coming back... looks like monero got them by the balls pretty good... Cheesy

The attack threat will be over in a few hours and by then your XMR will be worth nada. You shoulda stayed true to btc and not started with with monero. Today is gonna be a sad day for your portfolio.

Good luck

You are beyond pathetic. Malicious twerp.

Karma will bite a nice chunk out of your ass one day.

Tell that to the 2 hero members from this thread that joined my group in the last 2 days. Fishing for noobs... LMAO... Only ones in here acting like noobs are most of you hero members who are about to lose all that btc you had saved.

Monero is dying dude.. Wake up and smell the coffee
Jump to: