Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1764. (Read 4670610 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi,

i made a small webpage to display current XMR and BBR prices for Polo (including history).
currently its just two graphs, but i have many plans...

please share your views: http://k1024.de/cn
It looks much better even that android app
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Monday
O
N
E
R
O Day

24 HR VOLUME
4526.275 BTC

24 HR VOLUME
6000 BTC

We will have at least 3k volume in the first day, and the second, third day 5k+ volume, you MP coins are all going down, it means whales' btc are prepared for XMR huge pump to da moon Cheesy
Activity: 55
Monday
O
N
E
R
O Day

24 HR VOLUME
4526.275 BTC

24 HR VOLUME
6000 BTC
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
Monday
O
N
E
R
O Day

24 HR VOLUME
4526.275 BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
All the people wait for xmr add  to mintpal..But..What will happen after that ? good things ? bed things?

i'd say slowly increasing with many healthy small dumps
Activity: 252
All the people wait for xmr add  to mintpal..But..What will happen after that ? good things ? bed things?
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
Can't wait for this coin to get on Mintpal. It is going to be a crazy Monday.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
who dump xmr ?
 Huh

They will cry, because MP has 3-8k volume will pump xmr next week
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
who dump xmr ?
 Huh
Looking for some scripting/programming help. I'm trying to make an exe or an autorun file for minerd cpuminer for monero. I have bat files setup on all of my PCs but i'd like to automate this. I'm using windows 7 and iexpress (built in windows program). It's just not working for me.
I have the latest cpuminer/minerd and a .bat file in a folder. I'd like to somehow combine it all into one .exe or .com file to autorun. Is this possible? If so, can anyone help out?

winrar has that feature: extract to an exe and calls an containing program after extracting itself.

but why do you need it in one file to autorun?

i'm manually running bat files and just want to automate with task scheduler. Seems to only run for me as an .exe file

the name of the program is cmd.exe. the bat file is just a parameter

http://ss64.com/nt/cmd.html
Activity: 509
Looking for some scripting/programming help. I'm trying to make an exe or an autorun file for minerd cpuminer for monero. I have bat files setup on all of my PCs but i'd like to automate this. I'm using windows 7 and iexpress (built in windows program). It's just not working for me.
I have the latest cpuminer/minerd and a .bat file in a folder. I'd like to somehow combine it all into one .exe or .com file to autorun. Is this possible? If so, can anyone help out?

winrar has that feature: extract to an exe and calls an containing program after extracting itself.

i'm manually running bat files and just want to automate with task scheduler. Seems to only run for me as an .exe file

Activity: 509
Activity: 560
So how does RZR compare to XMR in terms of anonymity?  

RZR makes no attempt at anonymity. The blockchain is as transparent to analysis as Bitcoin's. All it does hide IPs with Tor. You can already do that on your own with Bitcoin if you want -- making it automatic doesn't warrant a new coin.

The fact that authors call it "true anonymity" in their 'whitepaper' tells you enough. Wink

P.S. These 2-page Word documents with zero details or math are making a mockery of the word whitepaper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

Take a look at that 'whitepaper'. Are you serious?
Activity: 280
Who cares?
Hi,

i made a small webpage to display current XMR and BBR prices for Polo (including history).

Looks good, I like how some of the candles go off the charts  Tongue lol

i guess i should change the svg to not draw the whole area Wink
Activity: 42
Hi,

Looks good, I like how some of the candles go off the charts  Tongue lol
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Question on mining rewards. I have about 9 KH/s spread across 3 pools right now. For the past day, i used to get .5 to 1 XMR per block found on each pool. Today, i've noticed that my reward per block has gone down to about .15 to .45 per block reward.
Is this because more people are mining on each pool?

Reward per block is a largely meanigless statistic. It depends on the size of the pool. If the pool grows and difficulty stays the same you will get more blocks but less reward per block for the same overall reward. (In reality difficulty is up a lot recently).
Jump to: