Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1878. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Btw anyone busy with a mobile wallet or something for XMR? Would be great to have QR support!

Someone is adding it to mycelium, and that work will include QR codes for addresses and payment ids.  SMS would be good too, eventually.

Someone is adapting the code from mycelium to Monero? That would be a killer...

Time to ask a friend if he is interested in adapting his BTC payment processor for Monero Wink

SMS would come in handy if Monero adapts the aliasing of Boolberry.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
1. Did the withdraw on crypto go through? If not you can probably still cancel it.

2. Open a ticket with poloniex and explain what you did, with exact amounts and when the transfer was made. They may help you. Be warned though, they're support is not always very fast to respond. I've been waiting since yesterday on a failed withdraw issue.

Thanks to all who replied. I'll open a ticket on Poloniex (if I can find the link).

Is there a Mac GUI wallet ? I can't seem to find one. Snookered:

- can't withdraw to Poloniex (crypto note doesn't support the Payment ID
 - can't withdraw to Wallet (no Mac GUI)

What do I try next. Bittrex ?

Every exchange will require a payment ID. There is no GUI wallet, but I think there is a Mac command line wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas

MYR DOUBLES ON SMS WALLET

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/27bq0q/while_others_promise_and_whisper_false_rumours_we/

This is the future of currency... not people sitting at PCs sweating about anon.

THE END OF QR CODES IS NEAR!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!
Oh wait, i have to type and remember my address right?

Btw anyone busy with a mobile wallet or something for XMR? Would be great to have QR support!

Someone is adding it to mycelium, and that work will include QR codes for addresses and payment ids.  SMS would be good too, eventually.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
1. Did the withdraw on crypto go through? If not you can probably still cancel it.

2. Open a ticket with poloniex and explain what you did, with exact amounts and when the transfer was made. They may help you. Be warned though, they're support is not always very fast to respond. I've been waiting since yesterday on a failed withdraw issue.

Thanks to all who replied. I'll open a ticket on Poloniex (if I can find the link).

Is there a Mac GUI wallet ? I can't seem to find one. Snookered:

- can't withdraw to Poloniex (crypto note doesn't support the Payment ID
 - can't withdraw to Wallet (no Mac GUI)

What do I try next. Bittrex ?
Activity: 245

http://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/27bq0q/while_others_promise_and_whisper_false_rumours_we/

This is the future of currency... not people sitting at PCs sweating about anon.

THE END OF QR CODES IS NEAR!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!
Oh wait, i have to type and remember my address right?

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Is there a Monero favicon?
I need it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Just cleared my cryptonote.exchange account with big help from KT - no problems!  Provided him polo addy/payment ID, whoosh.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
I just transferred some Monero out of crypto note to Poloniex without reading the small print about using the payment ID.

What does this mean. have I lost my coins ?

If I didn't send MRO to polo with Payment ID, How can I get the money back

E-mail them and give them your txids and view key (generated when you first made your wallet).
legendary
I just transferred some Monero out of crypto note to Poloniex without reading the small print about using the payment ID.

legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

Poloniex will have received your coins, but they have no way to identify who sent it. You will have to submit the proof you have, e.g amount sent, transaction id (I can provide this if you create a ticket) and hope that nobody else claims the amount.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
@Zer0Sum: : congratz, you are the first person that I've ignored on this thread.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

People are still using SMS?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
dam!!!!!you!!!! gpu miners you destroy all cpu coins....soon monero will be like memorycoin...
 Huh Huh Huh

Please don't worry. GPU is only 1.5x faster than i7, but it consumes more power. At least at now GPU miner simple gives possibility to GPU owners join XMR community, not less, not more...
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
dam!!!!!you!!!! gpu miners you destroy all cpu coins....soon monero will be like memorycoin...
 Huh Huh Huh
GPU mining is no more profitable than CPU mining.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Why is the starting diff showing 25000 when I connect to mine.moneropool.com but the 'getting started' section clearly states the starting diff should be 2000?
legendary
KoziTwo, how do I get my MRO out?  I have no MRO wallet, only BTC wallet.  I'm willing to sell at market price.

Thanks,
TDFB
legendary
CryptoNote Exchange is shutting down

Before you freak out: No, we did not get hacked. Yes, 100% of the funds are in our reserves and secure.

This exchange was launched first and foremost to bring monero to exchanges. As I have stated previously most features were disabled and a basic but functional exchange was setup for this purpose. Long term my plan is to launch a much more comprehensive exchange on the domain "exchange.to". In that sense, cryptonote exchange has served as a beta test for this project and I am very pleased with how smooth everything went.

Since our launch, other and more established exchanges has opened for trading of monero and bytecoin and this has resulted in declining volume and liquidity here.

We peaked at ~250 btc volume within 24 hours. At most we held more than 10% of the entire MRO supply in our reserves, at this point, we hold ~64k MRO, ~600k BCN, ~100 BTC. We have 745 members.

Running an exchange is great responsibility as funds must be secure at all times, there can be no critical bugs and there is an on-going need for support work. With the maintenance work of unreliable MRO/BCN wallets, this responsibility and low volume combined I have decided that my time is better spent with full focus on further development.

Running this exchange has given me great insight into hurdles that must be overcome for the exchange to be truly great and I would like to thank everyone for participating.

I have disabled deposits and placement of orders. Please withdraw your funds. As a gesture of good will, any customer who holds 500 MRO / 5M BCN or more, you will be allowed to withdraw using payment id (e.g to move to another exchange), to do so, simply submit a support ticket with payment id and then request withdraw.

https://cryptonote.exchange.to/

Many thanks for the effort and the nice little profit!  My first experience with an exchange, and totally pleasant.  BTW, loved your song on youtube.

legendary
CryptoNote Exchange is shutting down

Thank you for providing an excellent service.
Jump to: