Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1879. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Monero is back in Bittrex, they renamed it to XMR.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
"Finally, I ask you to please leave your feedback."

Next time, enable the fucking payment ID option.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Introduction to Monero and CPU Mining (Youtube) - http://youtu.be/uz5mBKfyVNo

You welcome! Remember to subscribe!

nice!

Mmm interesting. 109kH ...

Also for anyone interested http://myaltcoins.com/ added monero
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
CryptoNote Exchange is shutting down

Before you freak out: No, we did not get hacked. Yes, 100% of the funds are in our reserves and secure.

This exchange was launched first and foremost to bring monero to exchanges. As I have stated previously most features were disabled and a basic but functional exchange was setup for this purpose. Long term my plan is to launch a much more comprehensive exchange on the domain "exchange.to". In that sense, cryptonote exchange has served as a beta test for this project and I am very pleased with how smooth everything went.

Since our launch, other and more established exchanges has opened for trading of monero and bytecoin and this has resulted in declining volume and liquidity here.

We peaked at ~250 btc volume within 24 hours. At most we held more than 10% of the entire MRO supply in our reserves, at this point, we hold ~64k MRO, ~600k BCN, ~100 BTC. We have 745 members.

Running an exchange is great responsibility as funds must be secure at all times, there can be no critical bugs and there is an on-going need for support work. With the maintenance work of unreliable MRO/BCN wallets, this responsibility and low volume combined I have decided that my time is better spent with full focus on further development.

Running this exchange has given me great insight into hurdles that must be overcome for the exchange to be truly great and I would like to thank everyone for participating.

I have disabled deposits and placement of orders. Please withdraw your funds. As a gesture of good will, any customer who holds 500 MRO / 5M BCN or more, you will be allowed to withdraw using payment id (e.g to move to another exchange), to do so, simply submit a support ticket with payment id and then request withdraw.

https://cryptonote.exchange.to/
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Introduction to Monero and CPU Mining (Youtube) - http://youtu.be/uz5mBKfyVNo

You welcome! Remember to subscribe!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
drunk buy 10k€ -> xmr; don't disappoint me guys   Kiss

good luck devs

LOL. I am sure you are aware of the popular phrase "buy high (when drunk/ weed), sell low (when sober)". Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1588
drunk buy 10k€ -> xmr; don't disappoint me guys   Kiss

good luck devs

And where did you buy? On poloniex such a purchase was not.

I asked the gods and made the monero dance; and then it rained xmr all over the place.

That was beautiful.

Cry

Unlike XC which was down over 30% before the dead cat bounce.

Let's see... this coin XC:

(1)  Not open sourced. Fork unclear.

(2)  Has not been peer reviewed.

(3)  There are problems with mixer, lost coins, etc.

(4)  Your 1st confirmation often takes 30-60 minutes... it's completely unusable.

No problem....
Let's give it a $5 million cap....
The idiots here are so greedy... they will trade anything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

good luck devs

I asked the gods and made the monero dance; and then it rained xmr all over the place.

That was beautiful.

Cry
legendary
Activity: 1588
hello

I am committed to this concurrency. it is the very first i got involved with ever. I had just heard about bitcoin about 6 months earlier or so. so to me, it was instamined heavily... just kidding about the instamine allegations.
1. i have a bunch of old computers. about 6 of them. hash is about 24 on a pentium core 2 duo. the chances of me finding a block on these is very low but they are all solomining to secure the network.... woot woot.
2. I am a physician very new to crypto as per above. would like to advertise that I accept monero. at this time will likely due wallet to wallet transfer at point of care. can anyone help me do this more securely or better. at this time, given currency volatility will accept 150 moneros per office visit.
-my office visit is currently at 200 dollars per visit. (will be increasing to 400 once I move to dallas and will adjust monero accordingly)

Monero will be the official currency of the human organ black market. Roll Eyes
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

good luck devs

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

good luck devs

Drunk buys are best buys:)

Every single time i have traded drunk i have failed! But i think your trade wont disappoint you!
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

good luck devs

Drunk buys are best buys:)
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
~1000 hash/s with 4x 280x

Ok so I'm still getting more than 1x280x on my i7, I'm happy enough with that. Something tells me hash rate is about to go through the roof though.

More than 1KH/s? What kind of i7 do you have?

No I meant I get more than 250h/s (1/4 of 1000).
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
GPU miner is less $/hash effective than CPU miner.

BTW, GPU miner is windows only.
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
GPU miner is less $/hash effective than CPU miner.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
http://kippo.eu now also accepts http protocol for GPU miners on port 3004  Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Ok so I'm still getting more than 1x280x on my i7, I'm happy enough with that. Something tells me hash rate is about to go through the roof though.
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
MoneroPool.org now accepts GPU miners on port 1111!
Jump to: