Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 631. (Read 4670673 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Why doesn't Polo have an ETH/XMR pair?    Huh

Obvious thing to do is make a support ticket and request it. Certainly seems like a reasonable request to me.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I have issues with dash as well, but you won't see me raising them in a Monero thread.  This thread is under hands-free moderation, so we need to police ourselves.  I think the decent thing to do, if you want to badmouth some other coin, is to take it to an appropriate thread.  Go to the lion's den, or stake out a neutral ground.  Don't please drag Monero into your beef.  If there are observations relating to speculation, please take them to a speculation thread.

You mean like how you don't drag your beef with Core and consequent Bitcoin Obituary badmouthing into Monero threads?   Cheesy

Making XMR supporters look like we need/want Bitcoin to fail in order for our success isn't a decent thing to do.

As the long-term leader by market cap (and soda machines) in the privacy-coin space, Dash is entirely relevant to XMR discussion.

Point about speculation taken; I'll move the convo to our trollbox thread since it was more about price than technology.   Tongue

Back on topic:

Why doesn't Polo have an ETH/XMR pair?    Huh

Polo's top two coins, one of which saved them from their stolen losses and the other that made them the #1 altcoin exchange, are not available for direct conversion?

Why bother having XMR pairs at all if only low volume shitcoins are listed?
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
There are no v0.9.3 64-bit binaries released yet, correct?

The 'unofficial 32-bit 0.9.3 binaries' can be found here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4bfojf/unofficial_monero_0930_32bit_builds/

Edit: I just can't believe fluffypony went to bed. Does a fluffypony actually sleep?

v0.9.3
@fluffypony tagged this 8 hours ago

Hydrogen Helix, Point Release 3
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas

I have issues with dash as well, but you won't see me raising them in a Monero thread.  This thread is under hands-free moderation, so we need to police ourselves.  I think the decent thing to do, if you want to badmouth some other coin, is to take it to an appropriate thread.  Go to the lion's den, or stake out a neutral ground.  Don't please drag Monero into your beef.  If there are observations relating to speculation, please take them to a speculation thread.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I am admin pool monero.crypto-pool.fr .

I have added new function ( keepalive ) in cpumulti-miner for prevent disconnect for timeout .

Change for cpumulti-miner :
https://github.com/perl5577/cpuminer-multi/commit/0c8aedb35c27cde3a423a665b5ac10ab67809b2a

Change for pool admin if you want support new features :
https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool/pull/100

I have make test un last 24H and Result is perfect :
1 Disconnect: Reason my provider internet at change my IP

After harfork blocktime x 2

Can you give a link to working *.exe for CPU miner for Windows x64?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
I am admin pool monero.crypto-pool.fr .

I have added new function ( keepalive ) in cpumulti-miner for prevent disconnect for timeout .

Change for cpumulti-miner :
https://github.com/perl5577/cpuminer-multi/commit/0c8aedb35c27cde3a423a665b5ac10ab67809b2a

Change for pool admin if you want support new features :
https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool/pull/100

I have make test un last 24H and Result is perfect :
1 Disconnect: Reason my provider internet at change my IP

After harfork blocktime x 2

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
use transfer 0   for 200xmr to poloniex.com ,fee is 0.4 xmr,does that too high?

Where are you sending from? The default fee is 0.01 XMR per KB. It could very well be that you have a lot of dust in your wallet. Did you mine to it?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
This coin needs some promotion or a killer app, being only anon worked before but now it needs something new. Its undervalued despite how good it is.. The best crypto note project.

look at top 20 marketcap, imagine for a second you wanna move partially away from BTC and search another STORE OF VALUE type Blockchain, then go through the options ,..., no killer app needed

Well said. Monero does what no other anonymous coins can do and
I do mean ALL of them. Once we have the GUI wallet, I think we will
probably cross the .01 threshod within months. And I am not sure
dash will be able to maintain its price then.

I heard the backdoor slam as the Dasholes left the building yesterday, they couldn't take another day of gains for Monero.  I can remember the days not so long ago the Dash/Dark people were over here trashing Monero.  Their volume has gone low and the price has been dropping.  Pre-Mine scam coins do that in the long run.  

Let's wait and see, some idiots always buy coins from pre mined belongings, but on the other hand that's none of my business  Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
This coin needs some promotion or a killer app, being only anon worked before but now it needs something new. Its undervalued despite how good it is.. The best crypto note project.

look at top 20 marketcap, imagine for a second you wanna move partially away from BTC and search another STORE OF VALUE type Blockchain, then go through the options ,..., no killer app needed

I heard the backdoor slam as the Dasholes left the building yesterday, they couldn't take another day of gains for Monero.  I can remember the days not so long ago the Dash/Dark people were over here trashing Monero.  Their volume has gone low and the price has been dropping.  Pre-Mine scam coins do that in the long run.  
legendary
So my daemon is telling me I need a new version (duh) so when I'm looking for the windows 64 bit version of Hydrogen Helix the getmonero.org site still says 0.9.1.0   Any idea when the 0.9.2.0 will be available for download?

I believe 0.9.2 is mislabeled as 0.9.1 and that will be fixed when that bug saying you need a new version is fixed.  Any 0.9.x version is ok for the hard fork although 0.9.2 is better.

Ok will hold tight until fixed.  Restarted daemon and its running fine. 

Dear DEVS

on https://getmonero.org/downloads/ the downloads say 0.9.1 but actually the Linux, MAC and Win 64bit binaries are 0.9.2
Could you be so kind to correct that with the according Hashes on the Homepage  Grin

I did mention this earlier  Roll Eyes
So my daemon is telling me I need a new version (duh) so when I'm looking for the windows 64 bit version of Hydrogen Helix the getmonero.org site still says 0.9.1.0   Any idea when the 0.9.2.0 will be available for download?

I believe 0.9.2 is mislabeled as 0.9.1 and that will be fixed when that bug saying you need a new version is fixed.  Any 0.9.x version is ok for the hard fork although 0.9.2 is better.

Ok will hold tight until fixed.  Restarted daemon and its running fine. 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

legendary
Could someone explain me what this means???
I upgraded to 0.9.2 on Linux 64bit and get the following WARNING/ERROR on the daemon.

Code:
2016-Mar-21 21:52:11.035195 [P2P9]
Last scheduled hard fork time shows a daemon update is needed now.

Code:
./bitmonerod --version
Creating the logger system
Monero 'Hydrogen Helix' (v0.9.2.0-release)

As posted earlier today..........   Bug.  Ignore.  Fix is immanent.

Okidoki  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
Could someone explain me what this means???
I upgraded to 0.9.2 on Linux 64bit and get the following WARNING/ERROR on the daemon.

Code:
2016-Mar-21 21:52:11.035195 [P2P9]
Last scheduled hard fork time shows a daemon update is needed now.

Code:
./bitmonerod --version
Creating the logger system
Monero 'Hydrogen Helix' (v0.9.2.0-release)

As posted earlier today..........   Bug.  Ignore.  Fix is immanent.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Jump to: