Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 739. (Read 4670673 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
I think forever and Godspeed on you all for putting a fire under your thoughts
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Looks too much like the last one, are you going to sell this one then paint the same thing again add 2 more squares and repeat?

You detract from the original with each iteration.

Given that it's only your personal opinion, I'd suggest:
  • Not to make absolute statements.
  • Chill out on your personal critics. If you don't like, just don't buy it.

The guy is, AFAIK, the only artist in the world at the moment selling Monero related paintings. He's not asking millions, about 200 bucks. I think he sold only one so far?

And you're bitching about it, seriously?

Yup my opinion and I stand bye it. Without personal critics art will stagnate and never change. Don't like it, then get of the internets.

That is called-Artist signature or style.
Every time people see those paintings, they will know it is ME.
It is difficult to find the way,once you find it,you are not change it.

What did you expect ?

Some landscape with Moon ero shining in the night.
Or alien with Monero inside his eyes.

Just joking,dont get me wrong.

Regards

I would recommend offering to accept commissions on what people would like to have if you have no other idea's. I'm not trying to be offensive, even though I guess I came off that way. I just believe that this detracts (also lowering the value) from your original and if you just continue to reproduce the same thing with just minimal changes then you are destined to have created one more than you will ever sell.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
Looks too much like the last one, are you going to sell this one then paint the same thing again add 2 more squares and repeat?

Given that it's only your personal opinion, I'd suggest:
  • Not to make absolute statements.
  • Chill out on your personal critics. If you don't like, just don't buy it.

The guy is, AFAIK, the only artist in the world at the moment selling Monero related paintings. He's not asking millions, about 200 bucks. I think he sold only one so far?

And you're bitching about it, seriously?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
XMR Fans,give yourself a nice XMAS gift !

XMR for XMAS, this sound cool.

Here is my new painting -first small 5 panels painting -90 cm x 70 cm ( usually I made 5 panels paintings much larger).

- MONERO TRANSFER -

200 USD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

legendary
Activity: 1624
Hi guys,
I'm testing out Monero mining on a Linux machine. I'm using the moneropool.com and minerd.

Something might be wrong in my config, but I get following error: "unknown algorithm"

./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u MYWALLETADDRESS -p x

When I delete -a cryptonight I get another error "JSON-RPC call failed code:1

Any idea what is wrong here?

Thanks! 

Where did u get minerd from? For whatever reason I've found that compiling bins to be better.

Well, I just googled cpuminer or so and followed the steps from http://gist.github.com/return1/5309843 - ok, I see now it concerns a bitcoin-cpuminer!! Is that the problem then?  Huh
Use this:
https://github.com/tsiv/ccminer-cryptonight/releases

Isn't that GPU and not CPU?
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,
I'm testing out Monero mining on a Linux machine. I'm using the moneropool.com and minerd.

Something might be wrong in my config, but I get following error: "unknown algorithm"

./minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.com:3333 -u MYWALLETADDRESS -p x

Thanks! 

Where did u get minerd from? For whatever reason I've found that compiling bins to be better.

Well, I just googled cpuminer or so and followed the steps from http://gist.github.com/return1/5309843 - ok, I see now it concerns a bitcoin-cpuminer!! Is that the problem then?  Huh
Use this:
https://github.com/tsiv/ccminer-cryptonight/releases
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Hi guys,

Thanks!  

Well, I just googled cpuminer or so and followed the steps from http://gist.github.com/return1/5309843 - ok, I see now it concerns a bitcoin-cpuminer!! Is that the problem then?  Huh

Edit: it works, after installing cpuminer-multi :-)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Hi guys,

Thanks! 

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hi guys,

Thanks! 

you should post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653467.740
and are you using this miner? https://github.com/wolf9466/cpuminer-multi
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Hi guys,

Thanks! 
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
XMR Fans,give yourself a nice XMAS gift !

XMR for XMAS, this sound cool.

Here is my new painting -first small 5 panels painting -90 cm x 70 cm ( usually I made 5 panels paintings much larger).

- MONERO TRANSFER -

200 USD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this your other painting under the influence of a chain saw and some rotation - like a jigsaw puzzle?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Cool painting. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
5 more pull requests just merged  Smiley

Soon™ Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
So I was traveling all day today and couldn't really follow what happened on the test run... Can anyone give me a TLDR version of everything that happened? I think everything went smoothly but don't really know. So glad I don't really have to know how to run these types of things and know that monero is in good hands with active devs and experts in the crypto world.

See beneath:

The test run sounds like it was a resounding success!

Yes it was. There will need to be some more testing of the "version 2" state now that the fork is over but the forking process itself went perfectly.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
So I was traveling all day today and couldn't really follow what happened on the test run... Can anyone give me a TLDR version of everything that happened? I think everything went smoothly but don't really know. So glad I don't really have to know how to run these types of things and know that monero is in good hands with active devs and experts in the crypto world.

See beneath:

The test run sounds like it was a resounding success!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

See beneath:

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Congratulations on your successful testnet run. I will continue to follow your development efforts.
Jump to: