Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 760. (Read 4670673 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Hey guys these are your dogs??

AdamWhite

TheDasher

ICEBREAKER

YOURMOTHER

Dnaleor

smoothie

Smooth?

Please put a leash on these dog. Thank you.

oh thanks for reminding me. i need to pay them. how have they been doing? i hope they're earning their 100 xmr per post.

hehe i thought that they are cheap dogs Grin but per post 0.136 BTC hmmmm let me think about it Grin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

oh thanks for reminding me. i need to pay them. how have they been doing? i hope they're earning their 100 xmr per post.

Where do I sign up! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

AdamWhite

TheDasher

ICEBREAKER

YOURMOTHER

Dnaleor

smoothie

Smooth?

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

AdamWhite

TheDasher

ICEBREAKER

YOURMOTHER

Dnaleor

smoothie

Smooth?

I posted for you, did that help any?

You told me the fastest GPU's doing 200 H/s? .... so why does he has 500 H/s with a 290x? I guess 390's would even be faster.

Not the fastest, most power efficient. 750 ti uses ~50 W to get 250 h/s. 290x probably uses like 300 W to get 900 h/s with claymore miner I think.

I asked for the most powerfull. Not for the most efficient.

My AMD Octacore with 8MB cache pulls somewhat 310 with four threads on bitmonerod  Cheesy

My AMD Octacore does 375-385 H/s with 6 of the 8 cores running.  After testing between the Intel iCPU's and the AMD CPU's I've found that the AMD CPU out performs the Intel.  Just what I've observed in my testing with three different machines I have.  Overall I like the AMD GPU & CPU's for hashing.

This surprises me, AES-NI is intel only right? Maybe I'll try my Hex start arch cpu.

Link the miner your using please.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

AdamWhite

TheDasher

ICEBREAKER

YOURMOTHER

Dnaleor

smoothie

Smooth?

Activity: 453
Merit: 500
hello world
primer is right in some way, but all cryptocurrencies share this problem/feature. for example, if i buy coins at an exchange, and withdrawl, who can say it is my address i withdrawl to.
the other example is just the other way around. they know who owns the SEPA account to withdrawl fiat, but who is the sender of the coin?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

how so?

they are just a shop which allows you to buy something...

Go into your local bank and ask to transfer X to someone's IBAN account. You'll first have to open an account (KYC), then show an invoice. 
You can't just transfer money between private accounts.

That´s not true, of course you can transfer money between SEPA accounts as you like at any volume.
A SEPA account is KYC compliant  Grin Wink

SEPA works just like any other account, the only difference is that it is (almost) instant and (almost) free of charge. ALL BANKING LAWS STILL APPLY.
I'm out.

I haven't read into the details, but most at most Dutch exchanges (e.g. litebit.eu) you have to verify your bank account first by some KYC measure.

AGREED
That is a specified measure taken by the owner, as paypal for example does the same. The question was, wheter it is possible to send FIAT from one SEPA account to another SEPA account privately and that is possible without any instance.
According to AML laws and KYC guidelines for businesses, you surely have to verify your account.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

how so?

Go into your local bank and ask to transfer X to someone's IBAN account. You'll first have to open an account (KYC), then show an invoice. 

That´s not true, of course you can transfer money between SEPA accounts as you like at any volume.

SEPA works just like any other account, the only difference is that it is (almost) instant and (almost) free of charge. ALL BANKING LAWS STILL APPLY.
I'm out.

I haven't read into the details, but most at most Dutch exchanges (e.g. litebit.eu) you have to verify your bank account first by some KYC measure.
Activity: 306
Merit: 251

You told me the fastest GPU's doing 200 H/s? .... so why does he has 500 H/s with a 290x? I guess 390's would even be faster.

Not the fastest, most power efficient. 750 ti uses ~50 W to get 250 h/s. 290x probably uses like 300 W to get 900 h/s with claymore miner I think.

I asked for the most powerfull. Not for the most efficient.

My AMD Octacore with 8MB cache pulls somewhat 310 with four threads on bitmonerod  Cheesy

My AMD Octacore does 375-385 H/s with 6 of the 8 cores running.  After testing between the Intel iCPU's and the AMD CPU's I've found that the AMD CPU out performs the Intel.  Just what I've observed in my testing with three different machines I have.  Overall I like the AMD GPU & CPU's for hashing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

how so?

I'm out.
legendary

how so?

legendary

how so?

Yeah sure, i'm out.

Well, then read before you shout  Shocked

How retarded are you ? They (https://www.letspaydigital.com) are using their own SEPA to transfers other people's money around.. The verification they do on their end means shit. Just a matter of time they get their account closed.

I think you guys are talking past each other. primer- is only referring to the case of letspaydigital at hand while elrippo seems to focus on SEPA in a more general approach.
anyway, letskeepitcivilinhere.com please  Smiley

Agreed, his argument was that a transfer between two SEPA accounts is not possible. I think our dear friend primer misses his own point here  Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

how so?

Yeah sure, i'm out.

How retarded are you ? They (https://www.letspaydigital.com) are using their own SEPA to transfers other people's money around.. The verification they do on their end means shit. Just a matter of time they get their account closed.

I think you guys are talking past each other. primer- is only referring to the case of letspaydigital at hand while elrippo seems to focus on SEPA in a more general approach.
anyway, letskeepitcivilinhere.com please  Smiley
legendary

how so?

Yeah sure, i'm out.

legendary

how so?

Yeah sure, i'm out.

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

I don't understand where should be a problem. Letspaydigital.com own a bank account in SEPA. They can send how much money they want to any bank account that has an IBAN number. Like me in Belgium, from my home net banking system, I only need somebody's IBAN number anywhere in SEPA Europe, not even need the BIC, to send money to his bank account, and absolutely no need for an invoice...

www.letspaydigital.com is a "copy" of Bitwala, Spectrobill, PixPay, Cashila, Bitbill, Bylls...

legendary

how so?

Yeah sure, i'm out.
legendary

how so?

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

go to your local gold dealer
buy gold with cash
leave

they are not an exchange nor a bank

Hi
There is a new web service allowing people to send money on an European IBAN SEPA bank account number, by sending altcoins to https://www.letspaydigital.com/en

arent we talking about litebit.eu?
btw just checked and they need verification now
legendary

go to your local gold dealer
buy gold with cash
leave

they are not an exchange nor a bank

Hi
There is a new web service allowing people to send money on an European IBAN SEPA bank account number, by sending altcoins to https://www.letspaydigital.com/en
Jump to: