Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 761. (Read 4670673 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

how so?

they are just a shop which allows you to buy something...

Go into your local bank and ask to transfer X to someone's IBAN account. You'll first have to open an account (KYC), then show an invoice. 
You can't just transfer money between private accounts.

go to your local gold dealer
buy gold with cash
leave

they are not an exchange nor a bank
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

how so?

Go into your local bank and ask to transfer X to someone's IBAN account. You'll first have to open an account (KYC), then show an invoice. 
You can't just transfer money between private accounts.
Activity: 252
This new service stinks of a scam.

I don't think : Litebit.eu is good and safe for long time, and Litepaid is a good webshops plugin altcoins payment system.

Yeah, it's pretty renowned and certainly trustworthy. Dutch legislation is pretty lenient on cryptocurrencies, that's probably why they made it possible.

Well it breaks every known EU money laundering law I know of ...

how so?

legendary

I don't think : Litebit.eu is good and safe for long time, and Litepaid is a good webshops plugin altcoins payment system.

Yeah, it's pretty renowned and certainly trustworthy. Dutch legislation is pretty lenient on cryptocurrencies, that's probably why they made it possible.

Well it breaks every known EU money laundering law I know of ...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
8 Threads = 80 H/s
6 Threads = 65 H/s
3 Threads = 50 H/s

What miner you use?
CPUMiner (forked by LucasJones & Wolf). Newest version
You probably have download the non AES-NI miner. Look exactly for this one:
cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014.zip This is the one with AES-NI.

The other (without AES-NI) is cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-12-2014.zip

I have this version now. But still only 80 H/s at max.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250

legendary
Hi

There is a new web service allowing people to send money on an European IBAN SEPA bank account number, by sending altcoins to https://www.letspaydigital.com/en

Currently, accepted coins are :

Blackcoin
Bitcoin
Dash
Digibyte
Dogecoin
Feathercoin
Litecoin
Gulden
Namecoin
Peercoin
Primecoin

As LiteGroup.eu includes LiteBit, LitePaid and LetsPayDigital, it would be great if they accept XMR on all these services (particulary LitePaid so you can pay in real webshop to buy real things).

Educate them about Monero and ask them kindly :-)

[email protected]
https://www.litepaid.com/contact
https://www.litebit.eu/contact/en/

I know xmr.to allows XMR > BTC, but Monero really needs a XMR > bank account website.

Activity: 263
Hi

There is a new web service allowing people to send money on an European IBAN SEPA bank account number, by sending altcoins to https://www.letspaydigital.com/en

Currently, accepted coins are :

Blackcoin
Bitcoin
Dash
Digibyte
Dogecoin
Feathercoin
Litecoin
Gulden
Namecoin
Peercoin
Primecoin

As LiteGroup.eu includes LiteBit, LitePaid and LetsPayDigital, it would be great if they accept XMR on all these services (particulary LitePaid so you can pay in real webshop to buy real things).

Educate them about Monero and ask them kindly :-)

[email protected]
https://www.litepaid.com/contact
https://www.litebit.eu/contact/en/

I know xmr.to allows XMR > BTC, but Monero really needs a XMR > bank account website.
Activity: 352
8 Threads = 80 H/s
6 Threads = 65 H/s
3 Threads = 50 H/s

What miner you use?
You probably have download the non AES-NI miner. Look exactly for this one:
cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014.zip This is the one with AES-NI.

The other (without AES-NI) is cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-12-2014.zip
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

You told me the fastest GPU's doing 200 H/s? .... so why does he has 500 H/s with a 290x? I guess 390's would even be faster.

Not the fastest, most power efficient. 750 ti uses ~50 W to get 250 h/s. 290x probably uses like 300 W to get 900 h/s with claymore miner I think.

I asked for the most powerfull. Not for the most efficient.

My AMD Octacore with 8MB cache pulls somewhat 310 with four threads on bitmonerod  Cheesy
Activity: 306
What kind of hash rate you getting with that Fury?

You told me the fastest GPU's doing 200 H/s? .... so why does he has 500 H/s with a 290x? I guess 390's would even be faster.

Not the fastest, most power efficient. 750 ti uses ~50 W to get 250 h/s. 290x probably uses like 300 W to get 900 h/s with claymore miner I think.

AMD 290x is the most powerful GPU I know of. Gonna probably pull at least 200-225 watts per card though.  I hope Wolf can get this power down and speed up with the bounty he is working on though for the AMD GPU's.  Although I don't think power consumption was a consideration of the bounty just get a free miner working for AMD GPU's
My CPU is Ivy Bridge with AES-NI.
It's an i7 3630QM. But maybe 6 MB L3 Cache isn't enough.

I wanna try GPU's. They are cheaper to buy and are more usable. You can extend them easy. And the power consumtion wouldn't be much more than CPU's.

Is there no hardware camparison list?
What do you guys use for mining and what's the hashrate of it?

My rig pulls 1150 watts at the wall. 
175 per AMD 280x GPU for a total of 1050 watts (6xGPU) Average about 3030 H/s with the GPU's
100 watts for the i5 Intel CPU running 2 of the 4 cores for mining.  I pull about 100 H/s with this CPU so you should be getting better than that.
2 cores are open to run the OS and the rest of the system.  I've found that 8GB of ram run the overall system better than the 4GB I had in there initially.

Total system hash on average 3130 H/s

8 Threads = 80 H/s
6 Threads = 65 H/s
3 Threads = 50 H/s

What miner you use?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Activity: 352
8 Threads = 80 H/s
6 Threads = 65 H/s
3 Threads = 50 H/s

What miner you use?
I did it! Reached the next performance milestone on 290X!

Thread 0 is a 280X at 1150/1500, Thread 1 is a 290X at 1125/1500, Thread 2 is a 290X at 1150/1500, and Thread 3 is a Fury (unlocked to Fury X) at 1100/0500 (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/tmp/xmr-improved1.png

Good job, and thanks for adding NSFW.

Here's the same thing, but with no furry pr0n:  http://imgur.com/FuYRKSG

My system was set-up 2 month before. It's all brand new. All the drivers and BIOS is new. I did benchmarks and the results were ok. I also did some System testing tools. They didn't find any errors.

But my system is fully encrypted with veracrypt and cascading algorithms. Maybe this is the problem.
Jump to: