Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation - page 2192. (Read 3312913 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
August 23, 2014, 09:17:50 AM
Ultros, can you add the irc channels #monero  •  #monero-dev  •  #monero-otc to your post also? This is helpfull for people who have a problem and want to chat about it.

On topic: As I stated before, there is clearly great resistance @ 0.004, if we break that I think we will reach 0.0055-0.006 again. Support is @ 0.0033-0.0034 area. There is a probability that we move sideways for some time before breaking through 0.004.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
August 23, 2014, 09:13:21 AM
I hope to soon post here a chart or table showing the amounts of moneros traded at any given price level (0-50k, 50-100k, etc.). In my opinion, monero has during all its exchange history been a rangebound coin. The all-time-weighted-average is about 400k, and most of the trade has been conducted at a narrow range of 300-500k. When the range is definitely broken, there is no knowing what the next trading range would be.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
August 23, 2014, 09:03:11 AM
#monero • #monero-dev • #monero-otc

Old thread (now locked): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-xmr-speculation-thread-622708
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
August 23, 2014, 08:54:48 AM
Self-moderated thread for discussion of Monero trading and price speculation.

Off topic posts will be removed. Off topic includes any extensive discussion of other coins, promoting other coins, or posting of promotional materials from other coins.

Non-substantive comments such as Monero sucks, Monero is a scam, Monero is great, Monero to the moon, etc. are considered off topic. Every post and reply should add to the discussion. The preceding sentence forbids repetitive exchanges on the same topic without some topical context.

Hostile trolling (which includes but is not limited to use of "meme" pictures to attack or demean) especially by sock puppet accounts is not allowed.

When quoting posts, please remove any large charts or other images unless the quoted post is at least one page old. Please shrink (or remove) large images in replies in all cases.

When I am speaking as the moderator, and only then, I will write in red. Other messages using red text are not permitted.

People speculating on Monero may also be interested in the MoneroMarkets subreddit (unaffiliated)
Jump to: