Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation - page 5. (Read 3312350 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 108
November 01, 2022, 08:19:33 PM
Moneroni is still the best crypto out there. Even if no one ever comes to post here anymore ... Sad

I miss you guys' thoughts!

Activity: 124
Merit: 117
August 29, 2022, 07:14:19 AM
Thanks for the feedback Hueristic!

Sometimes a few things slip past me into the nets!

Its not fixed.

It should be fixed now.

On another note, XMR/BTC is testing the 200 week simple moving average for the first time since April 2019!

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
August 27, 2022, 10:10:13 PM
Man Montero REALLY is stuck at this range in XMR/BTC.  But it is fighting pretty hard it seems to me...

Bitcoin getting knocked around... but Montango holding up fairly nicely in BTC terms.  Not as true of many other alts.
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
August 26, 2022, 12:33:35 PM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 56) IS OUT NOW!

Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-56

(mods, please let me know if I'm too spammy)

Interesting. This is just a new version. Available for web wallet version V.1.3.2
There are no fees for making transactions. However, I have never tried using transactions from this wallet.
I tried to make a web version of the wallet, but it always fails or error connection failure.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
August 26, 2022, 11:32:48 AM

Its not fixed.
August 26, 2022, 05:38:07 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 56) IS OUT NOW!

Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-56

(mods, please let me know if I'm too spammy)
August 26, 2022, 05:35:54 AM

legendary
August 18, 2022, 11:20:49 AM
Oh I forgot to mention, THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 55) IS OUT NOW!

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-55

You should not mention hitbtc as a viable exchange in any shape or form, it is a scam exchange that has been selectively scamming the community since day 1 and is tied to the bytecoin scammers.

By mentioning it n00bs may take that as a tacit endorsement and think it is a safe alternative.

When reporting you have to always remember that your words convey authority on the subject and will therefore have an assumed trust level which conveys a responsibility to make sure your words cannot be misconstrued.

A number of exchanges are reported to not be allowing XMR withdrawals after the network upgrade. According to MoneroFox, exchanges that currently allow withdrawals and deposits are:

Kraken

NiceHashEx

Bitfinex

HitBTC

Gate

TradeOgre

It has also been reported that after a short delay, Binance are now allowing withdrawals and deposits too.
August 18, 2022, 06:18:54 AM
Oh I forgot to mention, THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 55) IS OUT NOW!

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-55

August 18, 2022, 06:17:48 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 52) IS OUT NOW! It covers all the latest Monero news throughout the past week in a curated fashion. Developments, tech, events, memes, general news, speculation, etc and more!

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-52

Also, The XMR/BTC 20 week SMA has just crossed over the 100 week SMA!

The last time Monero's 20 week SMA crossed over the 100 week SMA was May 2016, sparking the beginning of the biggest bullrun XMR has ever seen!

While I do like your analysis, given the short to mid-term trend (20 to 100 weeks) has crossed bullish, what about the 200 Week MA that's been trending downwards in bearish formation for the past 2 years?

It seems a bit selective to highlight the 20 and 100 WMAs without the 200 in my opinion. I referenced this in previous pages that I'm not convinced about this four year long trend-line break-out when price remains below the bearish trending 200 WMA. For now it looks like a fake-out and bull trap waiting to happen, comfortably above it then sure higher levels become much more likely, but for now it remains unconvincing.

Yes fair call, definitely a possibility of a bull trap.

This is the closest we've gotten to the 200wma since breaking down through it in 2019, so if Monero is what we all hope it is, given all the recent privacy concerns, such as tornado cash sanctions and canadian truckers etc, and the potential for a market-wide reversal, I think it's time for XMR to do its thing.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
August 15, 2022, 03:53:55 PM
While I do like your analysis, given the short to mid-term trend (20 to 100 weeks) has crossed bullish, what about the 200 Week MA that's been trending downwards in bearish formation for the past 2 years?

Funny how that coincides with binance margin pushing paper romeros.
I'm willing to bet that Binance trades crypto that it doesn't have (paper Bitcoin) because whenever you try and withdraw something that people are buying for whatever reason, they say the wallets are under maintenance and you are unable to withdraw. Once the hype runs out, and Binance has made profit from trading against their depositors, they will open withdrawals. I don't trade on Binance anymore, especially after they required KYC and it goes against the ethos of privacy projects just using it. I only trade privacy projects on decentralized platforms, like 0xMR on pancakeswap or Spookywap AMMs.

> I don't trade on centralized exchange like binance only their pretend decentralized bullshit scamcoin network and the shitcakeswap

lmao do you even read the dumb shit you're typing to shill scams before you hit post?

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 15, 2022, 09:20:32 AM

I'm willing to bet that Binance trades crypto that it doesn't have (paper Bitcoin) because whenever you try and withdraw something that people are buying for whatever reason, they say the wallets are under maintenance and you are unable to withdraw. Once the hype runs out, and Binance has made profit from trading against their depositors, they will open withdrawals. I don't trade on Binance anymore, especially after they required KYC and it goes against the ethos of privacy projects just using it. I only trade privacy projects on decentralized platforms, like 0xMR on pancakeswap or Spookywap AMMs.
legendary
August 14, 2022, 01:24:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
August 14, 2022, 11:13:00 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 52) IS OUT NOW! It covers all the latest Monero news throughout the past week in a curated fashion. Developments, tech, events, memes, general news, speculation, etc and more!

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-52

Also, The XMR/BTC 20 week SMA has just crossed over the 100 week SMA!

The last time Monero's 20 week SMA crossed over the 100 week SMA was May 2016, sparking the beginning of the biggest bullrun XMR has ever seen!

It seems a bit selective to highlight the 20 and 100 WMAs without the 200 in my opinion. I referenced this in previous pages that I'm not convinced about this four year long trend-line break-out when price remains below the bearish trending 200 WMA. For now it looks like a fake-out and bull trap waiting to happen, comfortably above it then sure higher levels become much more likely, but for now it remains unconvincing.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
August 12, 2022, 04:29:16 PM
   Holy transaction count, Batman!  Lots of action ahead of the tx cost increase... I haven't seen it over 5000 tph previously.  Did I miss it, or is this unprecedented?

I think it's mostly due to minexmr shutting down, but could be others consolidating outputs as well.

Right! That should have occurred to me...

Yeah they are sending final payments, confirmed via IRC.

Thanks for the confirmation  Cool
legendary
August 12, 2022, 02:21:39 PM
   Holy transaction count, Batman!  Lots of action ahead of the tx cost increase... I haven't seen it over 5000 tph previously.  Did I miss it, or is this unprecedented?

I think it's mostly due to minexmr shutting down, but could be others consolidating outputs as well.

Yeah they are sending final payments, confirmed via IRC.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
August 12, 2022, 02:07:43 PM

legendary
August 12, 2022, 11:57:02 AM
August 11, 2022, 12:04:20 PM
New issue of The Monero Moon is out!

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-54
legendary
August 09, 2022, 08:14:16 PM
Wow, just updated cake wallet to check out the gift card (Instant) addition and I gotta say I am IMPRESSED!

apparently you can buy the cards for the exact amount and use them at checkout.

Many places I can use Monero now and even with a discount!

Home Depot, Lowes, Autozone...Applebees...and the list goes on!

I haven't tried it yet but it sure looks like a game changer!

I got all excited, but then found that it is USA only.
Pages:
Jump to: