Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation - page 9. (Read 3312350 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
June 14, 2022, 03:44:05 PM

I don't know why, but it makes me smile to see ETH crashing  Grin

XMR going down with BTC seems like old news; nothing to see here, come back next year.  I'm sad to say I have hardly transacted with XMR since the demise of XMR.TO.  I've been away from crypto in general this year, living off grid in the mountains. I don't miss the computer or people or the rat race much at all (and now with Starlink I'm a bit connected again).  Call me when I can buy a new excavator for a handful of XMR  Tongue

I know why... It is because ETH is by far the single biggest attack on Bitcoin from the beginning of all time.  And will continue to be... with the POS change being the next campaign. 

It's also why I tend to hate the recent anti-bitcoin narrative in the XMR camp.  We are basically using the same kinds of arguments that are used to support the shittiest of shitcoins (which really is ETH). Wink
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
June 14, 2022, 01:58:55 PM
Wow... ETH is getting destroyed.

And XMR is tracking with BTC.  Going UP just a little against BTC.  As far as the altpocalypse goes Monero is fairing better than most.

I don't know why, but it makes me smile to see ETH crashing  Grin

XMR going down with BTC seems like old news; nothing to see here, come back next year.  I'm sad to say I have hardly transacted with XMR since the demise of XMR.TO.  I've been away from crypto in general this year, living off grid in the mountains. I don't miss the computer or people or the rat race much at all (and now with Starlink I'm a bit connected again).  Call me when I can buy a new excavator for a handful of XMR  Tongue
legendary
Whimsical Pants
June 13, 2022, 11:07:57 AM
Wow... ETH is getting destroyed.

And XMR is tracking with BTC.  Going UP just a little against BTC.  As far as the altpocalypse goes Monero is fairing better than most.

legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 12, 2022, 09:10:30 PM
legendary
Whimsical Pants
June 12, 2022, 12:28:47 PM
I predict monsanto makes a run at 210 shortly.

Where's muh 210? 

Come On, Man!  That next zero is waaaay overdue!  Surely at least we can hold above 200 for a while. or forever.

Perhaps "shortly" was a bad word choice. But I do mean soon.  In the meantime we hang in the balance of bitcoin's existential dread.

It's looking more like mid winter to me now. Maybe next year.
 No time to spend on it anyway.  I had WAY more free time when I had a job. Now its just endless unpaid work  Tongue
Not complaining, I'm living the dream

I know these feels

Me too.  When will I ever learn that coming in here are posting "Guys!! I know it!  We are going over XXXXX soon!"  always causes a dump.  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
June 11, 2022, 08:26:53 PM

Where's muh 210? 

Come On, Man!  That next zero is waaaay overdue!  Surely at least we can hold above 200 for a while. or forever.

Perhaps "shortly" was a bad word choice. But I do mean soon.  In the meantime we hang in the balance of bitcoin's existential dread.

No time to spend on it anyway.  I had WAY more free time when I had a job. Now its just endless unpaid work  Tongue

I know these feels
legendary
June 11, 2022, 05:53:42 PM

Where's muh 210? 

Activity: 124
Merit: 117
June 09, 2022, 03:41:29 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 46) IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-46?sd=pf

legendary
Whimsical Pants
June 05, 2022, 03:51:39 AM

Where's muh 210? 

legendary
June 04, 2022, 08:20:08 PM

Where's muh 210? 

legendary
Whimsical Pants
June 04, 2022, 12:54:10 PM
That's some weird shit
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
June 04, 2022, 04:42:28 AM
hehehe...

I was doing some troubles making in the pol...

but how not to come here to celebrate the great awakening !

finally... the tail begins soon !

congratulations to all those who carried the water (even in supporting current inflation as price / or at least attempt for decentralization ).

I loved the monerorun

I would like to propose the no tx instant

for the great beginning

or a bet : will or which will be the first clean (no tx) block after the start of the tailing?

if we all coordinate and don't tx at this moment and earlier to get we could achieve an empty block.

now to stay in the topic

those people in the wall post (of the cia) are funny...

both of the currency of their pair aren't fungible...

but it usd

or btc

mwhahah

just kidding, the problem of btc is POLITICAL...

aka if they succeed in pulling it down (because yeah btc "are" kind of fungible, truley are...) but

yeah

how to send a simple tx for example to peaceful drivers of large vehicles without having some kind of statists phd ghools harping about so called "freezing" your addys...

what is that crap...

happy... tday Smiley
legendary
Whimsical Pants
June 02, 2022, 02:51:07 PM
June 02, 2022, 04:18:58 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 45) IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-45?sd=fs

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
June 01, 2022, 10:37:35 PM
Scammer shilling scam shit

Keep the Russian scams on telegram where they belong please
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 01, 2022, 08:00:41 AM
Our beloved crazy bull Americanpgasus (katiecharms) has made a dire prediction.  I hope (s)he is wrong, of course.  But there is no doubt we are at a very interesting threshold in the market overall...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/uv6f5v/crypto_has_never_existed_through_a_global/

I personally think if the world macro environment is indeed imploding, that although "crypto" stands to lose violently, I would not be surprised if Bitcoin does better than the average of assets at worst going down less than most other things.  And I think Monero could be a stand out in the rubble as well... but possibly to a lesser extent than BTC.

Fact is value will flee to places.  Gold, land, and to some extent Bitcoin.  Andaltcoin value ought to go away like a fire, I am afraid.

On the other hand Bitcoin (and therefor Monero) might see a rise because of the above...  hard to say.

Beloved?

Fuck that bitch manipulator.

It's apparently looking for a reentry it can pump and dump as is its modus operandi.

I get a kick out of herm.  But I take your point.  He was always full of shit, and it's sad he made so much money then she blew it all...  I honestly think this latest thing being posted is wrong.  It's a coinflip at the moment.

What he's saying is somewhat true tho.  The market has been in pvp mode since late last year with the last pump from around July to November mostly absent of any retail money coming in.  It could be the reason why BTC was unable to move way past its April, 2021 all time high.  My guess is the April - May sell down broke a lot of people and they could be not coming back to crypto in a little while.  It's funny but sad at the same time.  Now we got high inflation, high gas prices and all that shit.  Who would be thinking about crypto rn?  It's just us in goblin town...  Again.  :/

I would think that because of high inflation, more people would run towards blue chip cryptos, PMs and the like.

I mean sure, I definitely agree that there will be a non trivial amount of people that will run away from crypto for now, but I think those type of people are probably those that have bored apes in their wallets rather than blue chips Tongue

Hmmm..  The thing with crypto tho, even with the so called 'blue chips', is it's all going down faster than the rise of inflation.  And even if it doesn't go down as fast as the rise of inflation, buying now could even make your money lose more purchasing power.  Imagine buying BTC with your already diminished fiat and BTC drops from 40k to 30k.  -_-  No...  Crypto is only good if number goes up.  I'll find a better spot to get back in again, thank you very much.  

And I think we've gone thru enough bear markets to know when to ape and when to stay away.  :/

Logically, you will not get rich investing in the top 50 projects on CMC because they have already mooned and made the initial investors 100x+. Any of your purchases just provide exit liquidity for previous investors. I suggest investing in projects with more upside, like 0xMonero, which has a lot of features that make many consider it an upgrade to Monero as it is not a fork.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 26, 2022, 12:42:03 PM
Our beloved crazy bull Americanpgasus (katiecharms) has made a dire prediction.  I hope (s)he is wrong, of course.  But there is no doubt we are at a very interesting threshold in the market overall...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/uv6f5v/crypto_has_never_existed_through_a_global/

I personally think if the world macro environment is indeed imploding, that although "crypto" stands to lose violently, I would not be surprised if Bitcoin does better than the average of assets at worst going down less than most other things.  And I think Monero could be a stand out in the rubble as well... but possibly to a lesser extent than BTC.

Fact is value will flee to places.  Gold, land, and to some extent Bitcoin.  Andaltcoin value ought to go away like a fire, I am afraid.

On the other hand Bitcoin (and therefor Monero) might see a rise because of the above...  hard to say.

Beloved?

It's apparently looking for a reentry it can pump and dump as is its modus operandi.

I get a kick out of herm.  But I take your point.  He was always full of shit, and it's sad he made so much money then she blew it all...  I honestly think this latest thing being posted is wrong.  It's a coinflip at the moment.

What he's saying is somewhat true tho.  The market has been in pvp mode since late last year with the last pump from around July to November mostly absent of any retail money coming in.  It could be the reason why BTC was unable to move way past its April, 2021 all time high.  My guess is the April - May sell down broke a lot of people and they could be not coming back to crypto in a little while.  It's funny but sad at the same time.  Now we got high inflation, high gas prices and all that shit.  Who would be thinking about crypto rn?  It's just us in goblin town...  Again.  :/

I would think that because of high inflation, more people would run towards blue chip cryptos, PMs and the like.

I mean sure, I definitely agree that there will be a non trivial amount of people that will run away from crypto for now, but I think those type of people are probably those that have bored apes in their wallets rather than blue chips Tongue

Hmmm..  The thing with crypto tho, even with the so called 'blue chips', is it's all going down faster than the rise of inflation.  And even if it doesn't go down as fast as the rise of inflation, buying now could even make your money lose more purchasing power.  Imagine buying BTC with your already diminished fiat and BTC drops from 40k to 30k.  -_-  No...  Crypto is only good if number goes up.  I'll find a better spot to get back in again, thank you very much.  

And I think we've gone thru enough bear markets to know when to ape and when to stay away.  :/

May 26, 2022, 03:32:31 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 44) IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.

The charts look favorable for Monero, should make up some ground!

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-44?s=r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 25, 2022, 11:31:33 AM
Not only time to buy xmr but also other coins because almost all of crypto is recovering slowly now.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
May 24, 2022, 04:27:07 PM

Beloved?

Pages:
Jump to: