Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation - page 7. (Read 3312350 times)

legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 24, 2022, 07:37:48 PM
dang back-to-back johnfoss posts don't know if he is cranking them out or shitcointalk really ded lol

Long time no hear, glad to see your still around. Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 108
July 24, 2022, 06:32:25 PM
dang back-to-back johnfoss posts don't know if he is cranking them out or shitcointalk really ded lol

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
July 22, 2022, 10:41:29 PM
I hope you will invite me to your tropical paradise.

You have a standing invite when and if we get there. Smiley

You're just going to take all my corn (and cornero) at the poker table... But I will gladly come! Smiley

Another tidbit... I do not usually go "fractal..."  but have you seen the one cooking?

Looks good.  Where do I sign up?  I've got my eye on some new heavy equipment  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127
Whimsical Pants
July 22, 2022, 08:23:45 PM

You're just going to take all my corn (and cornero) at the poker table... But I will gladly come! Smiley

Another tidbit... I do not usually go "fractal..."  but have you seen the one cooking?

legendary
July 22, 2022, 06:56:14 PM

legendary
Whimsical Pants
July 22, 2022, 06:47:47 PM
I haven't sold anything (except a .01 BTC in 2018 to test paxos) since 2017 and If those numbers hit I will be taking some profits and moving to a more tropical climate. Wink

Hold tight.

If... IF...  IF

---Bitcoin is going to keep going... There is no way it stays as 20k.
---Bitcoin continues to drag it's ass on privacy integration.
---Monero will continue to lead that "crypto" sector indefinitely.

2.5x Bitcoin?  And 3x XMR/BTC...  not really all that aggressive a prophesy, right?

legendary
July 22, 2022, 06:33:11 PM
I haven't sold anything (except a .01 BTC in 2018 to test paxos) since 2017 and If those numbers hit I will be taking some profits and moving to a more tropical climate. Wink
legendary
Whimsical Pants
July 22, 2022, 06:23:36 PM
Me visualizing XMR at 0.03 and BTC at $100k

Yeah... almost a 25x on Moreno is pretty juicy.  And I believe the high end of the possibility spectrum.

I think a .02 Monero and a 50k BTC is more likely... so there.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
July 22, 2022, 02:04:10 PM
Me visualizing XMR at 0.03 and BTC at $100k

legendary
Whimsical Pants
July 22, 2022, 12:46:08 PM
I predict monsanto makes a run at 210 shortly.

Just saying.  I am not going to be wrong about this.  It is all in how you define "shortly"! Smiley

I still don't check the price vs USD, still waiting to get back to .03, USD is Ded to me. Smiley

Yeah...  that is the gold standard for sure.  I like them both, as I think they are both interesting.  And also like a slingshot in the case of Monero.  Something very interesting is about to happen in Monero I think.  We seem to be breaking out of a ginourmous symmetrical triangle in XMR/BTC *and* the 20week MA and 100 week MA are about to cross which has not happened since ~2017 before it went to .03.  The narrative for Monero right now is stronger than it ever has been as well as the fundamentals AND technicals.

So... you might get your wish of getting back to or even exceeding .03.  With Bitcoin near the 2017 highs that ALSO means we do not have to sent XMR prices to astronomically new heights in USD to pull this off, which I think will make it easier since so many watch that pair.  THEN *if* Bitcoin can regain it's footing we should see it drag monero/usd up as well, or if it does not then we will see xmr/btc go up more... win/win.
legendary
July 22, 2022, 12:26:13 PM

Just saying.  I am not going to be wrong about this.  It is all in how you define "shortly"! Smiley

I still don't check the price vs USD, still waiting to get back to .03, USD is Ded to me. Smiley
legendary
Whimsical Pants
July 22, 2022, 10:58:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 22, 2022, 12:12:40 AM
A week apart = Bones is right
legendary
July 21, 2022, 11:05:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
July 21, 2022, 07:04:06 PM
Activity: 124
Merit: 117
July 21, 2022, 04:26:24 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 51) NEWSLETTER IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, subscribe, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-51
Activity: 124
Merit: 117
July 14, 2022, 03:57:46 AM
THE MONERO MOON (ISSUE 50) IS OUT NOW! Grab a coffee or a beer and kick back for a read. Like, share, subscribe, and spread the word of Monero as it continues to grow and offer unmatched financial privacy.

https://www.themoneromoon.com/p/the-monero-moon-issue-50
legendary
Whimsical Pants
July 11, 2022, 10:01:05 PM
Hi everybody. My name's nutildah and I'm an ex-Monero troll.

I actually like XMR a lot now. I see its value -- it has a legitimate place in the cryptosphere that has yet to be substituted.

So, I certainly remember your Monero trolling.  Respected it.  You had decent game in that regard.  I mean it is a shitcoin in one sense.  Happens to be the SINGLE shitcoin I believe has value.  Quite a bit of value actually.  When Bitcoin is well in to six figures, I can imagine Monero getting a start into 5, but that is another post.

What I am doing now is...

legendary
July 11, 2022, 12:52:13 PM
Sorry forgot the rules of trollcointalk...

Classic Blunder. Smiley

SaddamBitcoin

He was a man of character and I miss his posts as well.

I think he tailed off after Rptilla screwed the pooch with crypto kingdom turning scam.

IIRC he was a Greek that owns a family jewelry business.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
July 11, 2022, 09:48:50 AM
Hi everybody. My name's nutildah and I'm an ex-Monero troll.

I actually like XMR a lot now. I see its value -- it has a legitimate place in the cryptosphere that has yet to be substituted.

I come back here today to share this little story with you, which you might find to be humorous. Not sure what ever happened to SaddamBitcoin, but some of you may remember him.

Was going through my old posts and found a recap of the story, which goes a little something like this:

I don't know what inspired me to find this post... Think I was reading through rpietla's competing WO thread and saw a comment by SaddamBitcoin (don't know what happened to that guy, maybe he struck it rich with XMR and fucked off)...

Sometime in the 3rd quarter of 2014 I made a bet with SaddamBitcoin that the price of XMR would drop below 0.01 BTC before the end of the year. He was of the utmost firm opinion that it would not. The loser had to send pictures of themselves peeing on their own head.

Its time for SaddamBitcoin to live up to his part of the bet and pee on his own head.

XMR dropped below .01 on Dec 17th. I can't find the comments that were part of the bet -- most likely they were deleted by one of your mods.

But he owes me a picture of himself peeing on his own head. Or else I'm going to start my own thread with it.

It's true, I lost the bet fair and square. Regardless, my faith in Monero remains strong so I must uphold my end of the bargain.

I will deliver a photo of the deed to Nutildah by midnight Dec 31st 2014.

Sure enough, he upheld his end of the bargain. I think. He did PM me somewhere between 2 and 4 pictures  -- but -- I was so dumbfounded that he actually sent them that I never actually bothered to look at them. (I'm not really into that sort of thing from a fetish standpoint or a sadist standpoint, if you could even call it that.)

Being the dick that I was (am), I posted links to them somewhere. Later I got a PM from somebody who offered me 5 XMR to remove the post with the links. I felt kind of guilty about the whole affair so I just deleted the post without taking the 5 XMR. Apparently they were real pictures of him actually peeing on his head!

So that's my story, hope you liked it. I laughed hard when I saw it for the first time in 4 and a half years. If it made you smile, mission accomplished.

And I did find the initial bet post, just recently:

I'm speculating I will continue to remain correct and Monero will continue to fall like gentle pee on your heads.

Should have invested in a coin that was meant to be used for the long-haul and not just as a high-risk investment vehicle.

How about this?

If Monero fails this year (goes below 0.001 BTC), I will pee on my own head and send you a photo.

If Monero reaches 0.02 BTC this year, you must pee on your head and show us.

Love it. You're on Mr. Hussein! Mark my words, this will be the mother of all bets...

To demonstrate that I am a good sport, I left him a retroactive positive trust for upholding his side of the bet in 2014.
Pages:
Jump to: