Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 13. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The team looks good and experience, we hope for a successful fulfilment of the roadmap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Good news i hope this project will be the best project of 2018 best wishes
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
The Central Bank began work on the creation of a national virtual currency. The regulator believes that such technologies are necessary.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The plans and focus of the project look solid. I think the white paper will deliver solid returns
Good. Is there going to be bounty program for this project
Activity: 20
Creating a central organization in a decentralized blockchain world sounds a little strange.
Does the team post the view and slogan deliberately??
I think many guys would doubt the credit in a central bank by a private campany.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Nice Project, I am looking forward to the future implementations, A central bank for cryptocurrency markets is more than welcome. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 29
Good project very nice
Activity: 34
Welcome to the Great XOV Airdrop.verry good
Activity: 50
Participated in the airdrop. Hope the project succeed
Activity: 76
It is great project. This token has great developers, community and road map.
I am looking forward to the future implementations!
Good luck!
Activity: 59
This is a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
It is a way to make money. Banks make money from collecting money. Cryptobanks ...? Cryptocurrency is a bank, Your wallet is your bank account so how to think to centralize the crypto world?
Activity: 78
very good project
Activity: 39
Hi, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. Good idea!
Activity: 252
good job.... I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you very much
Activity: 720
XOV coin is perfect and best coin ever.
Activity: 10
Tôi hy vọng điều này sẽ được đúng cho chúng tôi những người đang làm việc trên Bitcoin sẽ không có một thời gian khó rút tiền. cảm ơn bạn
Activity: 94
bounty airdrop
Get token today
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com
Activity: 116
Your project has received special attention from me.
Wish the project develop
Activity: 48
This is great coin and I support this.
Pages:
Jump to: