Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 12. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
let'us waitting
Activity: 44
In the case of centralization, struggle is hard to change now, especially in the market turmoil. I'm not sure that it will be effective and efficient, but I would say that your idea is very large and innovative, I hope I think my point of view wrongly, and your project will be special.
Activity: 75
If this bank can succeed I think it may help stabilize cryptocurrencies. All they need is more coins on their hands to control prices and at least the volatility of the cryptocurrencies. People selling and buying are not within control and hopefully maybe they can.
Activity: 4
IT IS GOOD PROJECT
Activity: 31
Maximum time confused  Shocked what happened ? Real ? True ? I don't know ! But carry on
Activity: 14
The project is very interesting and deserves attention. He has nothing to do with centralized coins.
Activity: 39
XOV is a well-thought, ambitious project with a solid team and a large community. I trust the project will succeed. to stabilize the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 31
interesting question spidevil. i had a similar in my mind. aside it looks promising for sure. good team from what i can see and couldnt find red flags, at least not on the first sight.
Activity: 30
Seems to be a promising project.

Question: How this will overlwelm ripple outside crypto banks power?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
In the case of centralization, struggle is hard to change now, especially in the market turmoil. I'm not sure that it will be effective and efficient, but I would say that your idea is very large and innovative, I hope I think my point of view wrongly, and your project will be special.
Activity: 27
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team

nice project
Activity: 1
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 16
Good.  Is there going to be bounty program for this project
Activity: 18
it's good idea Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
So, You're saying that we need to support a centralized crypto?
I think many investors in the cryptocurrency society will not agree with this because as we all know, We love bitcoin the way it is. (Decentralized) If a project try to centralize this, I think Bitcoin will not be the same bitcoin as we all love it.

Maybe it has some good real ideas for us.  Don't be so prejudicedly to that project, give it a chance for realise itself for some time. Now is a very interesting time, many things can be unpredictable.
Activity: 1
Hình như một dự án rất thú vị. Tạo một ngân hàng crypto nó một chút "nghi ngờ" như crypto khá nhiều cố gắng để ở xa ngân hàng.
Activity: 45
This project will be rock.
Activity: 5
Nice and new project, Best of luck dear team for future growth
Activity: 61
Nice project in upcoming future.
Activity: 34
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: