Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 10. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 12
Amazing Project with Great Team...Let's See if this coin beats the others or not, Hope that this [Suspicious link removed]n High,Whitepaper and concept of this coin is quite interesting, Love it and wait for it
Activity: 5
awesome project. project's idea, whitepaper and concept are too good. hope this project will grow faster and take us to the moon very soon.
Activity: 11
very good project
Activity: 53
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time with drawing money. thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
reating a central organization in a decentralized blockchain world sounds a little strange. Does the team post the view and slogan deliberately? I think many guys would doubt the credit in a central bank by a private campany. best project
Activity: 1141
Merit: 1
Looks like a very interesting project
Activity: 6
Activity: 33
I join. That is good project. Good luck
Activity: 32
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 32
I think a fair amount of people would like to see mass adoption of crypto and actually see it spendable at merchants. For this to happen a company would need to realize stability matters and regulations are coming. The companies that survive long term will be the ones who work towards meeting those regulations.
Activity: 187
Decentralization is the best crypto advantage. What is the reason for users to change one bankster's lee on a neck to another one? It could be profitable solution only for those bank masters.
Activity: 27
The centralization will come to help stabilize the currency.Central Bank for cryptocurrency is a great idea The framework for positive thinking of crypto experts to create a common balance and sustainability between the public market and cryptocurency security of storage is the most important condition in the world of crypto currency, I fully support your project and best of luck for your great project and your hard work Smiley
Activity: 68
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
So we will see how it works now, but i dont really trust something like that, because it's maybe still scam or something later
Activity: 12
Nice porject really i like
Activity: 433
Of course this is an interesting idea, but I do not understand how XOV will be able to find points of contact with all the coins, as each organization has its own vision of the situation.               
Activity: 205
Good news and interesting to always follow and disseminate. The framework for positive thinking of crypto experts to create a common balance and sustainability between the public market and cryptocurenci. Go ahead and let's make it happen together
Activity: 181
"bank and decentralized" i think if you can do it, this project will get some think new and fly away
Activity: 54
We might all like certain qualities of BTC, but the masses will never adopt it as is. It is too volatile for the average investor and the average merchant. If I'm am trying to build wealth and savings, I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: