Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 11. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
"XOV is seeking to centralize this volatile world in order for all of us to have a currency we can trust."

That's all well and good but why would anyone trust XOV?  Part of the reason cryptocurrency has so much allure is that, if it's done correctly, there is no need to trust a centralized system.

With centralization comes control and the result is a loss of liberty.
I think they will let us know some reasons to trust them in future, or if dont they just need to have trust by expirience of some people used it before
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
this is a dark project
Activity: 2
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 46
XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
Activity: 40
I think a fair amount of people would like to see mass adoption of crypto and actually see it spendable at merchants. For this to happen a company would need to realize stability matters and regulations are coming. The companies that survive long term will be the ones who work towards meeting those regulations.
Activity: 100
i like this project.
Activity: 13
good project and thanx for it.
Activity: 5
hello everybody on the worl .It is great project. This token has great developers, community and road map.
I am looking forward to the future implementati Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
A "central bank" for decentralized crypocurrency? This makes the joke of the day.  Grin

In order for cryptocurrency to be fully utilized, there will have to be stable prices. With a bank model, you will be able to create accounts (masternodes) that will gain interest, so you're able to SPEND your money for goods and services that people will accept. Not just all based on speculation, but based on real value. XOV is seeking to centralize this volatile world in order for all of us to have a currency we can trust.

Stable prices is very bad for cryptocurrencies because volatility of that is not bad as many people thinks, it makes own style for traders and investors
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i like this airdrop and it will grow big.
Creating a central bank to unify all users of cryptocurrency is a great idea. I agree. But the problem is that it is practical and development is not easy. I am very supportive of this idea but I need more persuasive information to persuade people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bitcoin was born and developed free, non-governmental. Bitcoin users do not take their real names, so when they make a suggestion: Creating a central bank for Cryptocurrency  markets can be a big deal. If using the central bank for the Cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin founder and manager must have a new measure for non-governmental use and use of false names when using Bitcoin. And I think this is necessary.
Activity: 31
This is best project in this year, amazing concept, great team work, I hope this is next BTC new
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
In the case of centralization, struggle is hard to change now, especially in the market turmoil. I'm not sure that it will be effective and efficient, but I would say that your idea is very large and innovative, I hope I think my point of view wrongly, and your project will be special.
No, of course it will be effective and efficient, but the question in the other is whether it will be safe and what time is the most important thing to do without fraud, and without the consequences of the sad. The main thing to think all is well.
Activity: 38
No doubt it's a great project. Great work team. Best of luck
Activity: 89

if a bank currency crypto IT WILL BE A BANK OF THE NEW WORLD
Activity: 9
nice project.
Activity: 22
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money.
Good Project..
 thank you..
Activity: 32
Good project keep grow
Activity: 19
I think a fair amount of people would like to see mass adoption of crypto and actually see it spendable at merchants. For this to happen a company would need to realize stability matters and regulations are coming. The companies that survive long term will be the ones who work towards meeting those regulations.
Activity: 2
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: