Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 2. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
so you're able to SPEND your money for goods and services that people will accept. Not just all based on speculation, but based on real value. XOV is seeking to centralize this volatile world in order for all of us to have a currency we can trust.

Bingo.
Activity: 96
so you're able to SPEND your money for goods and services that people will accept. Not just all based on speculation, but based on real value. XOV is seeking to centralize this volatile world in order for all of us to have a currency we can trust.
There are a lot of ICOs for projects claiming to be the new bank for crypto but so far none have succeeded due to complicated regulations. Unless you're based in Malta or somewhere similar it won't succeed.

Yes, proper banking licenses will be the only way this (or any project) moves forward.
Is this project based on centralized system? If decentralized, a crypto central banking platform will help cryptocurrencies in the long term.

Yes, fully decentralized crypto central banking model. It will be the ONLY way to make crypto work long term. The crypto maximalists never want to hear the word 'bank' again, but the masses will need the trust, security, and services a bank provides. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
There are a lot of ICOs for projects claiming to be the new bank for crypto but so far none have succeeded due to complicated regulations. Unless you're based in Malta or somewhere similar it won't succeed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Is this project based on centralized system? If decentralized, a crypto central banking platform will help cryptocurrencies in the long term.
I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow

Exactly right. The #1 rule in crypto is to not invest more than you can afford to lose.....how is that supposed to work in the 'real world' that we all live in where we need to purchase goods and services. We can't expect companies or people to have the same level of risk that we do as 'investors'. I think we'll still see a lot of people buying off of speculation, but the masses won't (and can't) follow until things aren't volatile.
Activity: 98
I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow
Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. Very good approach.
Thanku for such initiative

I agree! Thank you for your support for such an ambitious project. People will want/need decentralized banking soon and XOV will ready for them Smiley
Activity: 41
i think ,XOV is great coin.I see the white paper.nice coin.and gud team work.all the best.
Activity: 98
Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. Very good approach.
Thanku for such initiative
Activity: 58
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.I hope this project becomes a great success.
Activity: 81
I agree with people who say that there is no need of a central bank for cryptocurrency markets because people like it and invest in it as it is decentralized. Central bank gives ownership to a particular bank and it will increase documentation process. Few people want to be anonymous in crypto world and few countries also may not like this concept.
For me, the beauty of cryptocurrency is that people are not included in the process of performing key actions. Because in the world there is no person who wouldn't want to have something to fuck with what dominates.
Activity: 81
I agree with people who say that there is no need of a central bank for cryptocurrency markets because people like it and invest in it as it is decentralized. Central bank gives ownership to a particular bank and it will increase documentation process. Few people want to be anonymous in crypto world and few countries also may not like this concept.
xov
copper member
Activity: 33
XOV is meeting with Wirex in July 2018 to explore partnership to add the future stable version of the XOV currency to the Wirex card for crypto purchases.
Xov is listed on CoinRanker. Your platform for streaming real time prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Xovbank

Thanks! Great platform!
Activity: 59
This is just the beginning of the road, I want to wish good luck to this new project , the project came up with an interesting and necessary, technical documentation at a high level ,written in accessible language
Activity: 92
The XOV project is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilize the crypto markets which quite interesting and support it. This is new kind of project for which we are looking for...
Activity: 336
The whole point of bitcoin is that it is a decentralized coin, the sense of supporting a centralized mechanism!
Activity: 100
The difference between this product and xrp would be the stability in value of the token itself. Xrp has been a useful tool for banks but the price has been far from stable.
Pages:
Jump to: