Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 6. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

A good and interesting project. It will be very potential in the future. I support you!
Activity: 20
The idea of creating such a bank is certainly good. But I still do not understand what will be the material benefit of the existence of this bank, if people will allow the bank to block their digital coins in their wallet.
Activity: 44
This looks great. What discount are you offering for initial investors?
Stable prospective ICO, which I would recommend to everyone. Also, the guys have a group in which very quickly laid out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market. Do not miss the opportunity, join.
XOV is a pretty good project and I've watched it for quite some time. This project aims to create a centralized bank for the cryptocurrency market, which is a good idea as it will make the crypto market more transparent. I support this project.

Thanks!
Centralizing cryptocurrencies is an oxymoron - they have been created exactly so that money stops being centralized. Such a project seems to go in the wrong direction of history.

It's a decentralized bank, not centralized. I do agree it seems like an oxymoron with what we're trying to communicate but we will be attempting to control the volatility of the currency, thus functioning like a central bank in that regard alone. I think people hear the word 'bank' and they freak out, but at the end of the day, people will still need a place to store their funds and provide financial services.

People will still need a place to store their funds provided that this place is trustless. I have already had my coins stolen in 4 different exchanges over the years, which at the time looked safe. But they were not trustless. That's the problem. Will your system be trustless?

Our bank/project is currently being backed by leading economists from the London School of Economics, The Imperial College, and the University of Liechtenstein. The goal is to be the most TRUSTED place to store your funds through redundant protocols and legal paperwork upfront.
Maybe I should change my mind on the XOV.
I have got some news from the Washiton Blockchain Conference.

What news is this???
I do not know. In general, the idea to give the bank the opportunity to block its crypto currency in itself in a purse for a certain period and in return receive bonuses in the form of additional crypto currency, seems tempting. We do not transfer our coins from our wallets, just for a while we can not dispose of them. However, many questions remained unanswered. The first and main one is: any bank should make a profit. What profit and at what expense will this bank receive? The answer to this question I never found.

It is a great question and probably the biggest concern from the crypto community as a whole. The current banking system is tarnished and has lost trust from the masses. This will be a decentralized project, meaning your money stays with you. There are options being explored for 'lending' and other income-producing projects, but nothing confirmed, only ideas on a whiteboard right now. The amount of research going into this project will be unmatched to any other 'stable coin' out on the market right now. Full transparency and backed up with data and hard numbers, not hype.
Activity: 70
Maybe I should change my mind on the XOV.
I have got some news from the Washiton Blockchain Conference.
Activity: 182
I would like to say if the extraordinary Project to create a central bank infrastructure in block chain for cryptocurrency is all the best for this project.
And hope this will be one of the most successful projects

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Centralizing cryptocurrencies is an oxymoron - they have been created exactly so that money stops being centralized. Such a project seems to go in the wrong direction of history.

It's a decentralized bank, not centralized. I do agree it seems like an oxymoron with what we're trying to communicate but we will be attempting to control the volatility of the currency, thus functioning like a central bank in that regard alone. I think people hear the word 'bank' and they freak out, but at the end of the day, people will still need a place to store their funds and provide financial services.

People will still need a place to store their funds provided that this place is trustless. I have already had my coins stolen in 4 different exchanges over the years, which at the time looked safe. But they were not trustless. That's the problem. Will your system be trustless?
Activity: 23
I agree with people who say that there is no need of a central bank for cryptocurrency markets because people like it and invest in it as it is decentralized. Central bank gives ownership to a particular bank and it will increase documentation process.
Activity: 84
Looking forward for this project it seem this project have  great potential.Good luck Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
Let’s make this global decentralised bank the bank of choice. We’re taking control away from traditional banks and giving you a stable currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Stable prospective ICO, which I would recommend to everyone. Also, the guys have a group in which very quickly laid out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market. Do not miss the opportunity, join.
XOV is a pretty good project and I've watched it for quite some time. This project aims to create a centralized bank for the cryptocurrency market, which is a good idea as it will make the crypto market more transparent. I support this project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
So, You're saying that we need to support a centralized crypto?
I think many investors in the cryptocurrency society will not agree with this because as we all know, We love bitcoin the way it is. (Decentralized) If a project try to centralize this, I think Bitcoin will not be the same bitcoin as we all love it.
That's stupid action to support centralized. Centralzed is not cryptocurrency spirit. Cryptocurrency is decentralization of money. How to make cryptobanks. Send your money in the system then the admin can disable account or reject withdrawal. It is much more disgusting than a bank.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This company is one of the most serious and promising today. Her innovative approach is fascinating head. The company has assembled a serious team, I advise everyone to participate in ICO.#xovercoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I do not know. In general, the idea to give the bank the opportunity to block its crypto currency in itself in a purse for a certain period and in return receive bonuses in the form of additional crypto currency, seems tempting. We do not transfer our coins from our wallets, just for a while we can not dispose of them. However, many questions remained unanswered. The first and main one is: any bank should make a profit. What profit and at what expense will this bank receive? The answer to this question I never found.
Activity: 18
I am truly loving the concept of XOV coin eing the  first project to turn the banking world upside down, and provide a Central Bank function in the blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Perhaps you should not be called a bank, as this brings unnecessary suspicion from the community of decentralized crypto currency, and banks are always associated with complete centralization. And basically the idea is good, but it requires further elaboration. I see that the project team is quite actively supporting the discussion in this thread. It is very good. However, many here are asking what material benefit will be given to such a bank in carrying out such activities. Maybe, of course, the answer was already given, there are already 60 pages in this stream and their viewing will take a very long time.

Not quite sure your definition of material benefit. This will not be a "moon" "lambo" coin as we are seeking to limit volatility if that is what you are referencing. If i missed feel free to discuss it further. We are always happy to engage with the community.
But is your project bank commercial? He should bring a material profit that his employees receive wages. to increase the overall capitalization of the bank and finance its individual projects. It's not charity on a voluntary basis, is it? What will the bank get this profit from ?.
  In addition, it has been quite a long time since the date this thread appeared. When do you intend to launch your ICO project? It would be quite interesting to get to know him and take part.
Activity: 56
wow, good news .. I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: