Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 7. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I look forward to more bounty and airdrop

Nice project
Activity: 67
waiting for more bounty from your project
Activity: 221
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money. the website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 59
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank it a little "suspicios" as crypto pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.
Activity: 46
Thank you awesome project
Hoping will rock after hitting exchange
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money. the website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 20
Activity: 44
Centralizing cryptocurrencies is an oxymoron - they have been created exactly so that money stops being centralized. Such a project seems to go in the wrong direction of history.

It's a decentralized bank, not centralized. I do agree it seems like an oxymoron with what we're trying to communicate but we will be attempting to control the volatility of the currency, thus functioning like a central bank in that regard alone. I think people hear the word 'bank' and they freak out, but at the end of the day, people will still need a place to store their funds and provide financial services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
creating a single Bank for cryptocurrency is a very interesting idea. not all exchanges can buy the cryptocurrency you are interested in. therefore, a single Bank with a single rate. and with certain rules would be very interesting for people.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Centralizing cryptocurrencies is an oxymoron - they have been created exactly so that money stops being centralized. Such a project seems to go in the wrong direction of history.
Activity: 70
Great XOV Airdrop.
Nice very good project
thats revoulation big airdrop thank you xover coin
I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow.

Exactly. Merchants can't afford to take the same risk you did with your crypto.
Activity: 23
 I can't afford to have my portfolio to crash 75% repeatedly. Likewise, if I was selling something, I'd want to know what you paid me was going to have the same value tomorrow.
Activity: 81
Ow its great that crypto is heading ahead but such is the most essential for stablilizing it . Keep going on until it reaches to the moon!
We dont wat to support projects which aiming to centralize crypto in any ways of that meaning. So, I dont think it's a good idea...

This isn't going to centralize crypto, it will create the first decentralized bank for a stable digital currency. You will always be in control of your money/wallet
That is a valid point that will soon be addressed. I have a small role as a moderator and i can at least assure you our team page will not contain Ryan Gosling Smiley
Hope that you have good team of development like it already have Ripple coin and others big coins, so we may trust that project then

The other side of development is the amount of quality research going into XOV. Top economic academics from The London School of Economics, The University of Liechtenstein, and The Imperial College are contributing to the work and will have their stamp on it as well. Thus, putting people at ease (hopefully) at the end of the day because their data can't lie.
Activity: 17
Looks nice to me,,,worth joining!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
The difference between this product and xrp would be the stability in value of the token itself. Xrp has been a useful tool for banks but the price has been far from stable.

Yes it's not that stable as it maybe wanted to, but XRP is still is one of the most stabilized cryptocurrencies for this time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello,  I want to know, where this project is reached? and on what exchanges it's going to be listed
I think they don't need exchanges. Because this is have to be some organization which will regulate all market.
Activity: 73
If you do manage to create such a Bank, think about the world's giants who will knead it for themselves as long as they do not capture it or completely destroy it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
We dont wat to support projects which aiming to centralize crypto in any ways of that meaning. So, I dont think it's a good idea...
Pages:
Jump to: