Pages:
Author

Topic: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets - page 4. (Read 68743 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Looks like a very interesting project. Creating a crypto bank is pretty much is trying to stay away from banks.I hope this project becomes a great success. Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
nice project  I hope this will be true for us who are working on Bitcoin will not have a hard time withdrawing money
Activity: 97
The difference between this product and xrp would be the stability in value of the token itself. Xrp has been a useful tool for banks but the price has been far from stable. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think this is bad. Create an encrypted central bank infrastructure? I think he is a scam. Other governments will not cooperate with them. They will issue their own country's coins. Here I think XRP is better than XOV.
Activity: 98
Nice Project, I am looking forward to the future implementations, A central bank for cryptocurrency markets is more than welcome!
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
The XOV project is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilize the crypto markets which quite interesting and support it. This is new kind of project for which we are looking for...
Activity: 196
To become a stable crypto currency, I think you need to localize this project in Japanese. Because Japan is preparing a crypto-currency law. This should be the first place when this crypto currency goes live.
Activity: 44
The main thing is that this project is not fraud, because the idea itself is very interesting. It has practically nothing to do with those zegtralizovannnmi banks that exist in our view. There are general practical issues that this bank is able to solve and it will not in any way violate the decentralized principle of the crypto currency. I, it turns out, missed this ICO. It's a pity, I wanted to participate in it.

Thank you! This project indeed is nothing like the current banking/central banking model we see today. XOV will put the power in YOUR hands with your deposits. With reserves on the blockchain and able to be audited in real time.....try doing that with Tether!

There is still an option to participate for you other than exchanges. Visit www.xov.io, click "exchanges" and then email Max (you'll see the link) about how to participate in ICO pricing.

Activity: 102
If you do manage to create such a Bank, think about the world's giants who will knead it for themselves as long as they do not capture it or completely destroy it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
The main thing is that this project is not fraud, because the idea itself is very interesting. It has practically nothing to do with those zegtralizovannnmi banks that exist in our view. There are general practical issues that this bank is able to solve and it will not in any way violate the decentralized principle of the crypto currency. I, it turns out, missed this ICO. It's a pity, I wanted to participate in it.
Activity: 63
Very few people gain profit in super hyped coins like this.. I got the lesson at my early days, not anymore..
The reason is there is less than 9% probability that you get the entry and exit points right. With little experience, I’d bet on established coins at down market and hold for several months. You can hardly go wrong with that.
It's very much garbage trades that is making the prices go up. The developers of other coins know how to manipulate another coin to enhance the growth of a coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
 Very few people gain profit in super hyped coins like this.. I got the lesson at my early days, not anymore..
The reason is there is less than 9% probability that you get the entry and exit points right. With little experience, I’d bet on established coins at down market and hold for several months. You can hardly go wrong with that.
I really do have doubts about coins like this and I am pretty sure Emin Gün Sirer dislikes centralizing projects. We don't need crypto banking at all if we can lend our money individually to other people so..

Emin truly did sit down with our CEO at a hotel bar in London (while Emin was in town for a blockchain conference) and helped give vision to what is now XOV.....Global Decentralized Banking. After Emin, other economic, blockchain and banking professionals have joined us to advance the project deeper. Sure you can lend your money to other people individually, but people will still need banks. There needs to be a 'centralized' place to store your assets and funds....and whether we like it or not, governments aren't going to politely stop issuing and/or accepting their own currencies. There will be new digital currencies made on the blockchain and XOV hopes to have the patents and resources in place to assit them in their endevors.
Xov token just listed on it's first exchange!

https://token.store/trade/XOV

More exchange are expected the follow in the next few weeks...

Good , but we need better exchange for XOV

They're on their way. And then after the next round of exchanges, we plan on putting more time/energy/resources into the research and development of XOVnet. (Go to www.xov.io - click - Learning Centre)
This looks great. What discount are you offering for initial investors?
Stable prospective ICO, which I would recommend to everyone. Also, the guys have a group in which very quickly laid out the latest news about both their company and the general situation on the market. Do not miss the opportunity, join.

I don't know if you've been answered yet or not.....just go to www.xov.io and click exchanges. You'll see we're continuing to add new exchanges, but also have a way for large-scale investments to be made.

Activity: 89
XOV seems different from others. Hope it will bring something different.
Activity: 248

Good , but we need better exchange for XOV
Activity: 17
I really do have doubts about coins like this and I am pretty sure Emin Gün Sirer dislikes centralizing projects. We don't need crypto banking at all if we can lend our money individually to other people so..
Activity: 7

XOV has arrived on bitcointalk.
https://www.xovercoin.com

Please support the XOV project. XOV is creating a crypto-central banking infrastructure to stabilise the crypto markets. We have support from Emin Gun Sirer.

There will be a seed funding round.

We will contribute more later.

XOV Project Team
I just think the intention of this project is to create controversy thereby trending and gaining popularity as it is doing already here on Bitcointalk forum.

Why would I want a centralized system in this revolutionary world of decentralization? I mean why should I really trust the XOV team claiming it has surrounded itself with academia of Gurus and economists who are the same set of people running down our world and plunging us into global debt and lack of trust. Infact, we don't want any system built on trust.

The  world has shifted to a trustless decentralized system, the earlier projects like XOV realize, the better for it.

I very much agree with you. The world does need a trustless decentralized retail bank, which is what we're here to offer. There will be a centralized banking aspect to the project, but only one to help stabilize the currency. Academics are needed to help run numbers and produce data....because data doesn't lie. I don't know him personally, but Satoshi was definitely a number's wizard of types....otherwise BTC wouldn't still be working as is.
Pages:
Jump to: